Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-05-2012 14:29:43

kmilea
Staff Feerik

May 18th 2012 : Objective: Dimizar

The trapper

A new trophy is available from now on and until Thursday May 24th at 9:00 AM (French time)

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

To obtain it you will have to cumulate 150 points.
You earn 1 point for each fight during which you deal a Defense penalty to your opponent (the penalty must be dealt during the fight).
You earn 9 additional points if you kill the opposing character when the opposing character has less than 3 cards in his Hand.
You earn 5 points if you play: "Capture the enemy", "Council Mission" and "Hitting the Mark" (Each card will be taken into account once).

You must play against different players and will earn up to 30 points per game.
You will earn the card [card]Objective Dimizar[/card] and the title: the Trapper.

A53HbkxH.png

[card]Objective: Dimizar[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. This card attaches to your chosen opposing character. Permanent. Defense -1 for each different card in the opposing Discard Pile. At the end of the fight, if the character has at least one Health point, this card goes back to its owner's Deck, otherwise it is discarded.

Enjoy the Game!

#2 18-05-2012 14:53:07

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : May 18th 2012 : Objective: Dimizar

Dimizar a écrit :

Objective : Dimizar
The Zil Warriors were busy packing their stuff. The big top with vertical black and purple bands was on the floor, waiting to be once more folded. The memories of the many fests were fading from the hearts. Each had a precise role to play in the guild's organization. Wild was hiding her worries about Salem and Kriss, gone to take care of a vital problem. The young woman now band leader didn't show her fears of the coming battle and was trying to keep an air of composure. Telendar had felt the same in another life, he was understanding Wild's feelings. But he had to talk to her, and what he had to say would not please her.
"Can I talk to you, Wild, he asked, serious.
- Err... yes ?
- When we attacked the manor, I managed to get the Nehantist. At least to run him through with a blade before he could disappear.
- I know that... And ?
- I don't think he's dead. I have to make sure he didn't survive, and if he did, I have to take care of him. It's crucial for me, you understand ?
- Aye, I understand. But the orders are clear : the Zil Warriors have to help the Noz'Dinard Envoys. You blades will be precious."
Wild stared at him, reproachfully.
"And what will you do to follow someone who disappeared ?" She asked, thinking she would stop Telendar's wandering wills. The young man was expecting this argument.
"I can locate the dagger I've ran through this Nehantist. To the end of the world if needed. But I feel it's not that far from here. A few days at most. After that, I join back.
- Well, I suppose you'll slip away during the trip if I say no. And we have to fight against the Nehantists, it would be stupid to potentially leave one behind. You can go, but not alone. Take at least another warrior with you.
- I already thought about it : I will need discretion. Bloodsword and... The one I don't know... Saphyra, that is ?
- Aye. But you have to come back as soon as possible. If you can, go to the home when you come back and take all the Warriors staying there with you. I count on you, Tell." She said, with a large smile.
"You really had to make a puppet with my face on it  ?" Grumbled Telendar.
Saphyra was supprised that the first words of the first half day of the trip was them.
"That's a long story. Some sort of tribute.
- Right. But it bothers me. I feel like he's watching me.
- It's a puppet, Telendar. Don't tell me you are afraid of a puppet ?" Teased Bloodsword, refraining giggles. "The puppet ! It stares at me ! Mom ! I'm scared !"
The girls both laughed at their trip comrade. This one didn't let it, and although he didn't like the tease, he liked this kind of mood only the Zil Warriors have. The walk through the mountains was the occasion to know a bit more about Saphyra who joined the guild after the old chief left. Her really atypical story could really have been a zilery, like they often say. The night coming, the companions settled down in a basin surrounded by some large rocks. BloodSword well knew this place for she oftenly came with some Zil Warriors. It was a route toward their headquarters, Artrezil's famous mansion.
"He's making fun of us, your Nehantist, Tel'. He's far from here ? Because we're close from home, said BloodSword, awe-struck.
- I don't think he plays with us. Not after the blow I gave him. I don't feel the dagger move, so he must be dead. But, well... We'll soon be sure of it. What's the problem, Blood' ? You're missing Faceless ?
- No. I wonder where Salem and Kriss went.
- Same. In fact, there are not that much people who obeyed Abyssien's order, said Saphyra, playing with the embers.
- And that's not surprizing. We are the Zil Warriors. Don't forget the guild's interests are more important than others'. Yet we'll join the rest as soon as possible. We'll just be late. See, like "we were warned after everybody else".
- After ? Ah, yeah, right, of course, answered Saphyra, understanding Telendar's idea.
- Sleep, girls. We'll have some walk to do tomorrow, and it won't be easy with those heels. If you know what I'm talking about, Saphyra !
- Pffff", she said, looking at her shoes.
Telendar, Saphyra and BloodSword, hidden behind some rocks, were observing the cave's entrance for hours now. The road down here was more difficult than scheduled because of a landlide on the path across the Black Mountains. The team had to make a large detour to finally catch up the right way. Then Telendar stopped the march because they were entering a zone where they could encounter Nehantists, demons or any other ill-intentioned creature. But being infiltration experts, the little squad soon became invisible for the layman.
"Let's get inside, whispered Telendar, reaching for a dagger. Be careful.
- Go on, we watch your back." Answere BloodSword.
Telendar jumped from rocks to rocks until the cave's entrance where he laid against the wall to be as stealthed as possible. The cave was in reality really small. The few light didn't prevent him from seeing the stain on the floor and the shine of the metal.
"Blood ! My dagger !
- Tel ! Telendar ! You should come and see this ! Called BloodSword. There some funny people coming...
- Funny people ?" Wondered Telendar.
The three people walking toward the cave were, in reality, not that funny. In fact, their limping aspect, the missing bits of flesh and their lifeless empty gaze were more than enough to shock even the hardest heart. Their clothes were torn appart, and their stench was smelled many meters around them. Appaled by these "things", Saphyra and BloodSword backed off. Unafraid, Telendar moved forward, holding his dagger.
"Don't come any closer ! We are members of the Zil Warriors, official guild !"
But the new comers didn't say anything other than inhuman sounds. The first one to get near Telendar tried to claw him with his hooked fingers. The Zil instinctively reacted and sunk his dagger in this... creature's throat. Little blood came out of the wound, and when he withdrew his blade, it was covered by thick black smelly fluid.
"Herk ! Scream Saphyra, dodging another one's blow.
- What are they ? Living corpses ? Asked BloodSword, running the third one through with her amber dagger.
- Gross zombies ! That's exactly like in these stories someone told me when I was a little girl", explained Saphyra, holding her zombie with her iron claws puppet.
Telendar battled with the undead and got flustered after he had hit the vital spots with his dagger without any result. BloodSword didn't bother at all and hacked and slashed with asking any question. Limbs were flying around, these corpses weren't as resistants as living beings. Soon the floor was full of arms, legs, fingers and heads. A few moment later, nothing moved anymore.
"There are some everywhere ! It stinks ! Said Saphyra, cleaning her puppet.
- And your dagger, Telendar ? Asked BloodSword who was trying to think about all this.
- It's inside the cave. That means the Nehantist isn't dead, and that's pissing me off.
- So what, now ? We stay here ?
- No. I take back my dagger, we take the head of... What were you calling them ? Zombies ? Anyway, we take a part of these things and we go home to sum up the situation and to try to understand what's going on.
- You... You want us to take a bit of... this ? Asked BloodSword, shocked.
- Aye, answered the assassin as he threw a linen bag at here. You do it ? Please ?"
While BloodSword was taking a zombie head, Telendar was inspecting his dagger. The blood on it wasn't dry because of the moist of the cave. He noticed dark markings on the floor and little parts of black cristals he cautiously took, being careful not to touch them directly.
"Kriss, people are coming.
- Yes.. eeer Zil ? I have to call you like that now ? I confess it's kinda strange to me.
- My aspect is different, I'm still Salem, but Zil is my name. So I was saying : people are coming : Warriors.
- Who ?
- Telendar, BloodSword and Saphyra.
- Should we reveal who you truly are now ?
- Yes, we can and we should tell them. And I think the Triumvira should be active again. In my opinion, you still have you place, and Wild's youth will be an asset. But we'll talk about this later. They're here. Let's welcome them.
The door creaked as Telendar pulled the large snake shaped door knocker. The place was never locked as to welcome any traveler looking for a place to rest and the wantering Zil Warriors willing to get news from the guild. Coming home felt great to the late guild leader. There were so many memories, good like less good. For Saphyra, it was her first time in Artrezil's mansion. She noticed things left there, show's machines, old tents, junggling stuff, etc. The large hall was full of things, eating all the space. They made their way to the big central stairs when Kriss, Alyce and Zil went in from the large door of the first floor - door who was opening on the main room : the immense lounge they were usually using as a gathering room. Telendar was glad to see his friend again, but he didn't know the two others. There was something special with both of them, like an mighty and familiar aura.
"Telendar, BloodSword and Saphyra. I wasn't expecting you here. What's happening ? Come. Let's go to the grand room. We have to talk.
- Agreed."
The grand room wasn't outdone on the encumbrance level, but there was some kind of effort to make it bearable. In the center of the bottom wall, between two large windows, a fireplace was drawing in as much of the smoke the fire was making as possible. Above the fireplace, the portrait of the Archmage Artrezil was staring at anyone entering the room.
"Telendar, here is...
- Zil ? Said the young man. Hard to no see the close ressemblance."
The portrait was in the back of Zil. This one was definitly the spit-and-image of the archmage, lost many years ago.
"You won't cease to surprise me. I am indeed Zil."
Saphyra didn't know what to think about it. BloodSword didn't believe what she just heard.
"Zil... THE Zil ! WOOOH ! For real ? That's not a joke or shadow magic thingy or anything like this I hope !
- It's not, BloodSword, sweet battlethirsty elfine. I'll tell you everything, but for now meet Alyce. She's a new promising recruit, and she's, by some aspect, really close to me.
- Welcome among us, said Telendar, looking briefly at the young girl, his mind focusing on Zil sudden appearance.
- And you ? Asked Kriss.
- You won't believe this, joked Saphyra.
- The day after you left, Kriss, we left with Saphyra and BloodSword to look for the Nehantist I had almost killed during the manor's assault and who managed to escape with his magic. I was expecting this kind of trick, so the dagger I used was letting me track him, if needed, he said, getting the dagger out of a bloodied tissue. We finally got where he went, but he made some mistakes."
Telendar showed the bag BloodSword was holding. The elfine looked glad to get rid of the zombie's head. She emptied the bag on the carpet, along with some hungry flesh-eating insects.
"We were attacked by some walking dead. Men without life, rawboned and very agressive. No doubt there's magic behind all this.
- That's... Yep, that's it. Magic. Said Alyce.
- And a bad one. I really hate what Nehantists did with shadow arts, but this magic, my childs, represents the worst of the perverted and deviant Nehantism."
Zil grabbed the head and threw it in the fire, furious.
"And so this Nehantist is still alive and I'm raging for letting him go.
- And the cristal shard ? Reminded Saphyra.
- The shard... Oh, yes. I found some little black cristal shards next to the blood pool.
- Show me."
Telendar reach for the purse where he stored the black parts and gave it to Zil. The living shadow concentrated to find residues of magic they could still hold.
"Zejabel... Damn cockroach. This one is worse than Amidaraxar.
- Who is it ? Asked Kriss.
- Zejabel was a Nehantist, a researcher that had his mind focused on perverting and deviating all kind of magic. These are shards of a heart-stone. His heart-stone. I sense a shadow link. Very weak, but still real. Zejabel would still be alive...
- But judging from the Guild Council, this Nehantist name should be Dimizar, not Zejabel.
- My friends, get some rest. Starting tomorrow we will be looking for this Dimizar or Zejabel, whatever his name is. If he is able to raise the dead, then it is our duty to stop him."
Telendar was smiling, glad of this decision. They will go on a Nehantist hunt, and he will do so with Zil and his companions.

Pied de page des forums