Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 16-05-2012 20:18:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : May 16th 2012 : Zil, the Living Shadow/ Zejabel

Feerik missed when created this cards, i hate this... Master Mage Pilkim is already a super OP card, they could create the famous triangle of strenght:

Warrior>Maurader>Mage>Warrior, and whit them respectives representatives characters in game:

Iro>Zil shadow>Pilkim>Iro, But they made Zil shadow to counter Iro! If it put the defense to 0, it break all the Circle! Kotoba Trio is no longer competitive on ELO... And plus, the bonus of Zil shadow, is +2 attack to what? WARRIORS! It should be mage Damn >.<... Now what got me real mad, is that i know that Zil abomb gonna hit the top ELO again, but only the one's who got Zil shadow will do it ¬¬ Just like they done to Pilkim, no other mage hit the TOP, only pilkim... And to finish, the counter cards are from a right guild, exemple: The only ones who counter Pilkim, is Nomads whit forced march, Pirates whit Analise and War trackers whit Katamaru, and this decks ain't competitive aganist other ones(only War tracker, it destroy)...To finish, i dont like the idea of Legendary cards, they disbalance the game, these new legendary(Pilkim and Zil) are too much OP, the only way to win ELO is whit Rare cards, this piss me off a lot sad

EDIT: again War trackers gonna rise the price, becuz they'r trackers and they use this f***** [card]A close shave[/card]

Dernière modification par Stormholt (16-05-2012 20:20:09)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#27 17-05-2012 01:23:27

goscar
Guémélite

Master Mage pilkim is weaker than my normal Pilkim.

Owned-1.jpg

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#28 17-05-2012 07:08:35

kisama
Voyageur

Yeah it was me who was playing against you lol. That was unexpected to see you rising your spirit to 11 with the last action i think and then playing gust. I don't have much experience with this combination since I have just starting to play it. Guess I should have played illumination which was in my hand tongue. Feerik should give me a medal for not leaving the game whilst my master mage pilkim got 1 shot on the first turn lol..jok.

Coming to the topic, for those who have already tried it, how well does the necromancian deck performs against other type of decks?

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#29 17-05-2012 07:39:52

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

kisama a écrit :

Yeah it was me who was playing against you lol. That was unexpected to see you rising your spirit to 11 with the last action i think and then playing gust. I don't have much experience with this combination since I have just starting to play it. Guess I should have played illumination which was in my hand tongue. Feerik should give me a medal for not leaving the game whilst my master mage pilkim got 1 shot on the first turn lol..jok.

Coming to the topic, for those who have already tried it, how well does the necromancian deck performs against other type of decks?

hmmm i think that even if you reveive those mosnters, you can take them out with a mage deck with the card that does 6 damage

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#30 17-05-2012 07:44:18

soulst3al3r
Solarian

wild buds will keep them dead lol

#31 17-05-2012 08:22:30

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

I for one am VERY excited about BOTH of these releases. These are my two MAIN guilds, so whoever wins it works for me! I've wanted a caste for the Nehants for a while and I LOVE me some zombies so this is PERFECT! An dagger decks needed a LOT of help and MAN did they get it! I am confused as to why [card]Ceaches Ixef[/card] is a rare? there what is the difference in what he does compared to [card]Ouait -Ka[/card]? Am I missing something? Also, Is [card]Ceaches Ixef[/card] supposed to be a common? It says he is on the original post. That would make more sense. Cause he's almost the same as the other zombie.

#32 17-05-2012 13:35:59

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Wow when Anryena lost the Mrs. Eredan she really took it hard. 
effroi_by_ellana01-d5037yd.jpg

#33 17-05-2012 17:32:17

Ikuyal
Campeur

no weekly mission for today?

#34 17-05-2012 17:52:30

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

hotfoot a écrit :

I for one am VERY excited about BOTH of these releases. These are my two MAIN guilds, so whoever wins it works for me! I've wanted a caste for the Nehants for a while and I LOVE me some zombies so this is PERFECT! An dagger decks needed a LOT of help and MAN did they get it! I am confused as to why [card]Ceaches Ixef[/card] is a rare? there what is the difference in what he does compared to [card]Ouait -Ka[/card]? Am I missing something? Also, Is [card]Ceaches Ixef[/card] supposed to be a common? It says he is on the original post. That would make more sense. Cause he's almost the same as the other zombie.

Ceaches turn bonus is better, he got attack+2, and he got more hp, and his atack min is better too...

Ouait-ka on turn 3 is hard to got 2hp- so he dont gonna cure anything and got +1 on damage...

Why feerik made Ceaches rare, IDK. They smoke weed everyday... Well they created [card]Ecstasy[/card] right?It is the only answer that my brain can think...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (17-05-2012 17:54:00)

#35 17-05-2012 18:10:20

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

scorvos74 a écrit :

Wow when Anryena lost the Mrs. Eredan she really took it hard. 
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ … 5037yd.jpg

lol  lol

Ikuyal a écrit :

no weekly mission for today?

See here : http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 60#p578660

#36 17-05-2012 20:16:57

Damncaster
Solarian

Lygatos a écrit :

OMG Guys, Im sorry for makin this pointless post, but im just soooo happpy right now. I said this would happen (hoped it would happen) months ago big_smile:D:D:D!!!

ZIL DAG DECK FTW!!!!!!!

Say that to Trackers images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA1rE5XXC9x8Gz33m8l-38H4q85JQHHUJpihAlS1WX4PUXAb0C

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#37 17-05-2012 21:19:17

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Damncaster a écrit :
Lygatos a écrit :

OMG Guys, Im sorry for makin this pointless post, but im just soooo happpy right now. I said this would happen (hoped it would happen) months ago big_smile:D:D:D!!!

ZIL DAG DECK FTW!!!!!!!

Say that to Trackers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA1rE5XXC9x8Gz33m8l-38H4q85JQHHUJpihAlS1WX4PUXAb0C
They throw the daggers so. . . and the chances that a tracker deck has close shave card is one out of ten,

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (17-05-2012 21:19:31)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#38 17-05-2012 22:37:39

Poptolev
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Lygatos a écrit :

ZIL DAG DECK FTW!!!!!!!

Say that to Trackers

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image … WX4PUXAb0C
They throw the daggers so. . . and the chances that a tracker deck has close shave card is one out of ten,

0 out of 10. Who actually runs the bloody card ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#39 20-05-2012 17:39:40

Limestone
Solarian

I'm kinda worried if Necromancian will (obviously) get another release, even if it takes a couple of months for it. I mean we already got the obvious Idea that b**** ishaia is going to be revived soon and who knows if 'they' already get their rotting hand on prophet or even worse, Atrezil? This gonna be epic but I can smell imbalance light years away before the card even created. Definitely going to be a drag, what's your opinion about this? Mine was hoping that Zil shadow mage or Kot's DH can put real problem for those brains lover

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#40 20-05-2012 18:00:48

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Limestone a écrit :

I'm kinda worried if Necromancian will (obviously) get another release, even if it takes a couple of months for it. I mean we already got the obvious Idea that b**** ishaia is going to be revived soon and who knows if 'they' already get their rotting hand on prophet or even worse, Atrezil? This gonna be epic but I can smell imbalance light years away before the card even created. Definitely going to be a drag, what's your opinion about this? Mine was hoping that Zil shadow mage or Kot's DH can put real problem for those brains lover

Well, remember that who's on Dimizar body, is not only dimizar, its zejabel too, and zejabel took a great part...Maybe whit ishaia, or even prophet, they can put a new spirit on it...

#41 20-05-2012 18:11:29

Limestone
Solarian

..or Zejabel just use their revived bodies as an extension of his will, simply put, Ishaia and Prophet are like barbie and ken lol." OMG I can do anything with Ishaia when she's my personal doll" said Zejabel *orgasm*

#42 20-05-2012 18:52:01

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Limestone a écrit :

I mean we already got the obvious Idea that b**** ishaia is going to be revived soon and who knows if 'they' already get their rotting hand on prophet or even worse, Atrezil?

Kinda like happened in naruto on the past chapters tongue

#43 21-05-2012 03:06:10

Cossette
Solarian

blackwaltz a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

I mean we already got the obvious Idea that b**** ishaia is going to be revived soon and who knows if 'they' already get their rotting hand on prophet or even worse, Atrezil?

Maybe Staff like watching Naruto smile

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#44 21-05-2012 03:10:17

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

We want a NEMESIS!

#45 21-05-2012 06:16:01

Limestone
Solarian

Cossette a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Maybe Staff like watching Naruto smile

Don't forget the part that they smoke weed while watching various inspiration (explains the imbalances)

#46 21-05-2012 07:31:10

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Limestone a écrit :

..or Zejabel just use their revived bodies as an extension of his will, simply put, Ishaia and Prophet are like barbie and ken lol." OMG I can do anything with Ishaia when she's my personal doll" said Zejabel *orgasm*

we all knew that was going to happen... now she will create create wall of bones!

Dernière modification par Santuros (21-05-2012 07:31:49)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#47 21-05-2012 13:00:59

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Limestone a écrit :

Man, you got orgasms thinking about zombies? This is freaky

#48 21-05-2012 13:05:58

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Stormholt a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

I think he got orgasm thinking about making ishaïa do whatever he wants... ^^'

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#49 21-05-2012 13:13:12

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

skadooosh a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Oh well if it this way ok..

*fap fap*

#50 21-05-2012 14:50:07

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Oh well if it this way ok..

*fap fap*

oh%20god.png?1316467507
anywhere but here man. . . .

Pied de page des forums