Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-05-2012 05:15:26

Cossette
Solarian

sales expiration

why is it that they stop messaging on sales expiration.... since when they stop sending message on expired sale...   cause  i cannot update my market sale all of the time can you return it back.

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#2 14-05-2012 06:10:04

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : sales expiration

+1  I'd like to know when I can put my cards back on the market and not wait until it tells me I need to buy more cards.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 16-05-2012 11:05:21

hkttcc
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

why is it that they stop messaging on sales expiration.... since when they stop sending message on expired sale...   cause  i cannot update my market sale all of the time can you return it back.

Even more interesting point is that, not only no more messaging, cards show in "My Collection" states they are still on sale, while the market has already pull those down after 48 hours.

Normally, if your cards are on sale, there should be a button named "Display my sales" in the market. Now, after 48 hours, you can't find this button anymore, which means your cards has already been pull down from the market. And what I have to do is to search all my cards put on sale before, one by one, check if the market sale is still exist, and click "Remove from Sale" myself, and "Put it up for Sale" again...

Some sellers don't know their cards have been pull down without the message.
Even some check the "My collections", since it still shows the "coin" symbol, so some still think the cards are still on sale.
This is one of the reasons that makes the cards recently disappeared from the market but not because of the sale price cannot fulfill the seller's supply.

Dernière modification par hkttcc (16-05-2012 11:08:22)

#4 16-05-2012 12:56:31

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

seems to be a bug..

#5 16-05-2012 15:03:41

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

seems to be a bug..

A bug?  In Eredan iTCG?  No way!

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 16-05-2012 15:07:16

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

I don't believe either.

(We're working on it)

Pied de page des forums