Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-05-2012 10:12:01

cdg
Voyageur

Noz mage deck help (don't know where to start :/)

Hey i've been thinking of putting a Noz mage deck together but i was wondering if anyone could give me the themes they play so i can start on my deck build and know the way i'll head to build it.

Thanks to anyone who can help really appreciated smile

#2 15-05-2012 10:50:12

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Re : Noz mage deck help (don't know where to start :/)

What is your price range? Noz mages get really expensive.

#3 15-05-2012 10:56:39

cdg
Voyageur

Right now i have 86k but i have cards on sale for about 300k in total...

I already have some expensive cards from adventure like "the last word" and lightning bolts lvl 2 (got the stuff to make it) and i also have prophet that i can sell... Or use if he fits the deck.

#4 15-05-2012 11:31:32

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

for Noz blast you would need 300k for just 3 rain of death.

Try compendium crystal storm, they are powerful as well and fall well into your budget.
get 3 Crystal storm
3 magic servant
3 ice crystal
2 illumination or 1 illumination + 1 Council's banner
2/3 double clay
2/3 drowning

and you are good on your way. Just experiment and see what works out. smile

#5 15-05-2012 11:53:45

cdg
Voyageur

Thanks for that smile how does this sound?

Archmage Anryena
The pythia
vearzar

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
magic study x2
cutirrel
sylthide
piguy

Or should i switch Vearzar, Curirrel and Piguy out for something else?

#6 15-05-2012 12:16:38

soulst3al3r
Solarian

cdg a écrit :

Archmage Anryena
The pythia
vearzar

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
magic study x2
cutirrel
sylthide
piguy

aerouant is better than vaerzar imo since vaerzar's spirit really sucks

#7 15-05-2012 12:16:48

magius
Solarian

I would prefer [card]Erevent[/card] in place of Vearzar and put in 3x Drowning. With Erevent, that is equivalent to 8 damage to out of combat characters. Enough to kill them once your Crystal Storm hits!

Add 1x Magic Study or [card]Sinking[/card] (cheaper version of [card]Fireball[/card] or [card]Rain of Death[/card])

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#8 15-05-2012 12:18:32

cdg
Voyageur

Should i remove a crystal storm if i use him instead?

#9 15-05-2012 12:21:22

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

I don't remember exactly what i used, but arount the crystalomancher over vearzar, but i guess vearzar could work as well... 

Add in a draconian scepter it gives aryena +1 spirit wich give a little more defense against mages, but more important, it thins out the deck, giving you a better chance to draw the important cards. and having a smaller deck is not a problem, magic servant will recycle your deck.

Drowning is to kill of out of combat character of your choice, who is weakened by crystal storm, and The other side of the coin could help with that.

Magic study is a bad idea. Illumination is to pull out crystal storm from your deck. So the deck should not be overloaded with spells, certainly not other draconic spells. playing spells with will discard crystal storm attached to your character. note that magic servant and ice crystal are not spells, but action limited to mages. because of this they will not discard your storm.

Illumination/ Council's banner is so that you can chain with crystal storm. a double clay + crystal storm, will make sure your character survives.

dissidence or Tadaa! you're a bunny! are also nice fillers for this deck.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (15-05-2012 12:28:25)

#10 15-05-2012 12:21:41

magius
Solarian

cdg a écrit :

Should i remove a crystal storm if i use him instead?

No... Crystal Storm is the core of the Compendium deck. Erevent is just a support character in terms of pushing damage through. There are plenty of cards for him that fits into this deck: Sinking, Drowning, Magic Study. That is good enough. Once you have access to Fireball/Rain of Death, it will get even better (replace Sinking with those).

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#11 15-05-2012 12:22:30

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

magius a écrit :

I would prefer [card]Erevent[/card] in place of Vearzar and put in 3x Drowning. With Erevent, that is equivalent to 8 damage to out of combat characters. Enough to kill them once your Crystal Storm hits!

Add 1x Magic Study or [card]Sinking[/card] (cheaper version of [card]Fireball[/card] or [card]Rain of Death[/card])

either you do a compendium deck or a blast deck...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#12 15-05-2012 12:26:47

cdg
Voyageur

I think i'll build a compendium deck as steeliebob has made it sound interesting ^_^

#13 15-05-2012 17:48:20

Degen
Campeur

cdg a écrit :

Archmage Anryena
The pythia
vearzar

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
magic study x2
cutirrel
sylthide
piguy

Try this one out

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia
Aerouant the Crystalomancer

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
Sylphide x1
Draconian Scepter x1
Picnic x1
Breaker x1
The council's banner x1 or Lightning Bolts lvl 3

#14 15-05-2012 19:38:44

sMuuth
Guémélite

Degen a écrit :
cdg a écrit :

Archmage Anryena
The pythia
vearzar

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
magic study x2
cutirrel
sylthide
piguy

Try this one out

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
Sylphide x1
Draconian Scepter x1
Picnic x1
Breaker x1

In my Opinion, that pet is not good
Try this:

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Core Card (9) (Constant damage and defense):
Crystal storm x3
Magic servant x3
Ice crystal x3      or      Magic Study x3     (Choose between magic or physical, You can't attack if you do magic damage so ne need to combine this two. But using Magic Study will ruin your Illumination. I prefer Ice Crystal)

Defensive Cards (8):      ==>       You can change some of this or the Ice Crystal
Double Clay x2                             with some damage cards: recommended :
Dragon's Wit x3                            (Cheap =>expensive)
Vanish x3                                      Sinking, Drowning, Fire Ball, Rain of Death

Support Cards (2):
Illumination x2

Optional expensive Cards:
Thunderbolt lvl3 x1
Council Banner x1
NB: You can switch cards for a Phytia, but i don't recommended Draconic Scepter (since i think this is useless for pure Compendium). The more you use item, it will make you can't play Vanish.

#15 15-05-2012 20:20:41

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

sMuuth a écrit :
Degen a écrit :
cdg a écrit :

Archmage Anryena
The pythia
vearzar

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
magic study x2
cutirrel
sylthide
piguy

Try this one out

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
Sylphide x1
Draconian Scepter x1
Picnic x1
Breaker x1

Try this:

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Magic servant x3
Ice crystal x3      or      Magic Study x3     (Choose between magic or physical, You can't attack if you do magic damage so ne need to combine this two. But using Magic Study will ruin your Illumination. I prefer Ice Crystal)

Defensive Cards (8):      ==>       You can change some of this or the Ice Crystal
Double Clay x2                             with some damage cards: recommended :
Vanish x3                                      Sinking, Drowning, Fire Ball, Rain of Death

Support Cards (2):
Illumination x2

Thunderbolt lvl3 x1
Council Banner x1
NB: You can switch cards for a Phytia, but i don't recommended Draconic Scepter (since i think this is useless for pure Compendium). The more you use item, it will make you can't play Vanish.

I like the idea of using vanish, but it might needing 2 cards for the defense might bite you in the but some times, but you can discard quite freely thanks to magic servant so it just might work out. Next time i build a compendium i will be sure to try that.

Other then that, magic study defeats the point of illumination. You just want your illumination to pull the crystal stroms. It will also take crystal storms away from your character. To many spells in this deck will just get in the way of the decks core strategy.

other then that i like your list. Just slap in some good fillers and you have a good deck smuuth.

If you use vanish its obvious you wont use the scepter, but i dont agree that this scepter or the pet are worthless. Of course it isn't that good of a card, but one card less in your deck from the start is a good thing in my opinion, as it equals a better chance to draw the card you need. Same goes for the scepter, if you are not playing vanish.

Not the mention that the pet will increase the power of a crystal storm attached to pythia by 50%. That is 3 damage to each opposing character at the start of each turn. that is 9 damages per turn if 3 characters are alive. I dont really see how you can call that useless. that 1 damage increase might not seem like much, but It makes all the difference.

Really because of this pythia is the most important character of deck in many battles for compendiums. Just need to keep her alive.

#16 15-05-2012 20:34:32

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

DON'T QUOTE ALL THE POST EACH TIME!!!
select only the interesting part!

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#17 15-05-2012 20:34:46

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

steeliebob a écrit :
sMuuth a écrit :
Degen a écrit :

Try this one out

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Magic servent x3
ice crystal x3
double clay x2
drowning x2
illumination x2
Sylphide x1
Draconian Scepter x1
Picnic x1
Breaker x1

Try this:

Archmage Anryena
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Magic servant x3

Support Cards (2):
Illumination x2

Thunderbolt lvl3 x1
Council Banner x1

I like the idea of using vanish, but it might needing 2 cards for the defense might bite you in the but some times, but you can discard quite freely thanks to magic servant so it just might work out. Next time i build a compendium i will be sure to try that.

Other then that, magic study defeats the point of illumination. You just want your illumination to pull the crystal stroms. It will also take crystal storms away from your character. To many spells in this deck will just get in the way of the decks core strategy.

other then that i like your list. Just slap in some good fillers and you have a good deck smuuth.

If you use vanish its obvious you wont use the scepter, but i dont agree that this scepter or the pet are worthless. Of course it isn't that good of a card, but one card less in your deck from the start is a good thing in my opinion, as it equals a better chance to draw the card you need. Same goes for the scepter, if you are not playing vanish.

Not the mention that the pet will increase the power of a crystal storm attached to pythia by 50%. That is 3 damage to each opposing character at the start of each turn. that is 9 damages per turn if 3 characters are alive. I dont really see how you can call that useless. that 1 damage increase might not seem like much, but It makes all the difference.

Really because of this pythia is the most important character of deck in many battles for compendiums. Just need to keep her alive.

Longcat.jpg&sa=X&ei=ua-yT5eaEYLZgQekjtSsCQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH78YhBiEW5piFylHSWdV4FYawK8g

Done whit the page

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#18 15-05-2012 21:15:01

cdg
Voyageur

Long cat is long....

Thanks for all the help tho smile

This is the deck now ^^

Archmage Anryena
Aerouant The Crystalomasncer
The Pythia

Crystal storm x3
Double clay x2
Freeze

Dracionian Scepter
Sylphide

Dragon's wit x2
Vanish x2
illumination x2
Magic servent x3
Ice crystals x3

The deck works out amazing and the vanish trick works well with crystal storm to skip their turn smile

Thanks again

#19 16-05-2012 14:52:49

sMuuth
Guémélite

steeliebob a écrit :

I also mean my post like this
hehe
i give note on phythia
I just don't like the others pet

Pied de page des forums