Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-05-2012 17:32:44

zenkies
Ptit nouveau

Hi help me in Adventure Mode plz !

hi all im new to this game, big_smile .. while playing in adventure mode i got stuck in the Grand Deer (Boss Sap) , can any1 help me an idea to beat him >"<

#2 13-05-2012 17:49:09

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Hi help me in Adventure Mode plz !

I'm no mod, but  can you beat the sap boss with a nehant corruption deck. You just need to attach a demon may rise card on him before he living nature the life out your characters

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (13-05-2012 17:49:35)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 13-05-2012 18:02:40

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

there's one card killing 100% of his deck for three turns: [card]dissidence[/card]

In order to help you, we need to know what kind of deck you're playing...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 13-05-2012 18:11:15

Satyrox
Guémélite

I have a 100% win ratio against him using a War guemelite tracker deck with kotori kage/hime/shui kan, it's a cheap deck and works really nice ( even if some of their cards are hard to find due to his low price )

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#5 13-05-2012 18:12:33

zenkies
Ptit nouveau

skadooosh a écrit :

there's one card killing 100% of his deck for three turns: [card]dissidence[/card]

In order to help you, we need to know what kind of deck you're playing...

Hi thx yr advices but i cant get that "dissidence" , i just played this game for a week , so excited big_smile , i have Witchblade , Zil and Kotoba deck and going to get a Nehant one .

#6 13-05-2012 18:12:46

skadooosh
Eredanien

Satyrox a écrit :

( even if some of their cards are hard to find due to his low price )

I think you meant impossible... you'll need at least two weeks to finish your deck, just by the time you'll take looking at the market...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#7 13-05-2012 18:27:12

Satyrox
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :
Satyrox a écrit :

( even if some of their cards are hard to find due to his low price )

I think you meant impossible... you'll need at least two weeks to finish your deck, just by the time you'll take looking at the market...

I got 6 of them in a day just refreshing the search on the market tongue isnt impossible you just need to expend some time and have some luck

With refreshing it I mean, you type the name of the card then you click on the button "Guilds" so it refreshes the search. Do it each few minutes or so while watching some movies or whatever you want to do and you'll find some wink

#8 13-05-2012 18:31:25

skadooosh
Eredanien

I can assure you, you were lucky....
really I didn't try out the deck, but I wanted to have some art trcking because they weren't expensive, and there pricees can only go up...
it was a nightmare... and I know how to refresh, don't worry

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#9 13-05-2012 18:31:49

zenkies
Ptit nouveau

Satyrox a écrit :

I have a 100% win ratio against him using a War guemelite tracker deck with kotori kage/hime/shui kan, it's a cheap deck and works really nice ( even if some of their cards are hard to find due to his low price )

Hi thx alots , i have the Kage + Hime already and 3x "Katamaru" spells , so what's the specialty of the War guemelite race? hmm

#10 13-05-2012 19:00:44

Satyrox
Guémélite

They can use the katamaru+transmission of knowledge, so you can ignore his high defense due to his high spirit, they are really agressive, with a decent hand you'll take him down in 3-4 rounds and in the most cases your characters will survive easy

If you'll use this deck, discard everything except the katamarus, transmission of knowledge and maybe some other card you find useful against him like dissidence, the boss recycles your deck so you'll never deck out, just discard till you find what you need

On the 4th round with the kotori bonus order you can reach 20~30 atk, he'll die for sure if isnt already done

Good luck!

#11 20-05-2012 07:20:55

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I wouldn't mind some advice for a sap heart deck trying to defeat him.

Atm I'm using Warrior Keizan, Warrior Hailwalker, and Hundawa.

Trying to get more items like amber daggers and other methods of increasing my damage output while still being able to chain items.

I also eventually wanna set up an elfine deck with "Melissandra, Ydiane, Chestnut" I have Ydiane and Chestnut but can't lvl chestnut due to missing an ivory bow and Melissandra is expensive.

I was also hoping to set up a mage deck using Spiritspeaker, Eikytan, and Keizan (M)

Thoughts?

#12 20-05-2012 10:52:44

soulst3al3r
Solarian

gaurdianaq a écrit :

Trying to get more items like amber daggers and other methods of increasing my damage output while still being able to chain items.

I also eventually wanna set up an elfine deck with "Melissandra, Ydiane, Chestnut" I have Ydiane and Chestnut but can't lvl chestnut due to missing an ivory bow and Melissandra is expensive.

I was also hoping to set up a mage deck using Spiritspeaker, Eikytan, and Keizan (M)

Thoughts?

Go wild buds baby

#13 20-05-2012 14:02:34

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :

Thoughts?

Go wild buds baby

Expensive... lol will cost me about 15000, plus another 25000 to get a second keizan...

#14 20-05-2012 14:44:07

Dr Vlad
Campeur

I run 100% win ratio over him with Aelide/Ramen/Jorus. Even if he OHKOs both craftsmen, you will probably win if they put their respective items. For other items pack Cup of Life, Avalonian Shield, Backpack, Crown of the Border, 3x Chameleon Cloak, Life Devourer or Sacred Avalonian Blade. Crown helps counter Flowering (which also reduces your healing), Cloaks really help you when he has Whispers, and if you use Sacred Blade equip it after shield and cup for maximum effect. Chain 2 Win Using Strenght when you have stacked items (will give up to +50 max ATK) for very possible OHKO.

#15 21-05-2012 18:15:06

sMuuth
Guémélite

Dr Vlad a écrit :

I run 100% win ratio over him with Aelide/Ramen/Jorus. Even if he OHKOs both craftsmen, you will probably win if they put their respective items. For other items pack Cup of Life, Avalonian Shield, Backpack, Crown of the Border, 3x Chameleon Cloak, Life Devourer or Sacred Avalonian Blade. Crown helps counter Flowering (which also reduces your healing), Cloaks really help you when he has Whispers, and if you use Sacred Blade equip it after shield and cup for maximum effect. Chain 2 Win Using Strenght when you have stacked items (will give up to +50 max ATK) for very possible OHKO.

I recomended skyward boots to increase lvl + Triumph
you can get 2 lvl in 1 turn if you dont OHKO the boss

#16 21-05-2012 18:19:09

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

a very cheap way to beat taht deer is using, anagramm n nehand mages.

3x [card]contagion[/card] core card!
3x kiss of nehant
some more corruptions
3x tenebrium

you get a perfect victory in turn 4 to 6.^^

screenshot

Dernière modification par Aigle1705 (21-05-2012 18:20:37)

silent leges inter arma
cicero

Pied de page des forums