Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-05-2012 11:15:37

kmilea
Staff Feerik

May 10th 2012 : Neither dead nor alive

news_nivivant.jpg

Neither dead nor alive

A new trophy is available from now on and until Thursday May 17 at 9:00 AM (French time)

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

To obtain it you will have to cumulate 100 points.
You earn 1 Point for each combat during which you only play one card from your Hand.
You earn 9 points if you win a game during which you played less than 10 cards from your Hand..
You earn 5 points if you play "Death of the Dead", "The Dead Gods" or "Dark Destiny" (these points can only be obtained once).
You must play against different players.
You will earn the card [card]Neither dead nor alive[/card] and the title: the Undead

uPaASE31.png

[card]Neither dead nor alive[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Choose a character and attach this card, he becomes an Undead in addition to his other Races. If it is one of your characters, he has Defense +1 and Attack +1, otherwise he has Attack -1 and Defense -1. Undead: Chain. Permanent.

Enjoy the Game!

Please discuss here : http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=41994

#2 10-05-2012 11:46:51

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : May 10th 2012 : Neither dead nor alive

Dimizar a écrit :

Not dead nor alive

"The fire was crackling in the hearth. The smell of smoke was spreading inside the house, without even disturbing the occupants. It was mixing with the perfume of the cooked meats and whines. Two bowls were left in front of the chimney, only traces of sauce and bread bore witness of the past feast. A nearby little copper cauldron was cooling off after the flames assaults. Playing with a silver goblet with a hand, Dimizar was staring at the fire from an armchair, the mind felt with future hopes. He let himself dream of the descendants he wanted so much, of the kids that would fill this big hollowed house, lacking of any happiness and childish joy.
"What do you think of ? Asked a woman voice coming from behind.
- Future."
A yound lady joined him. Her pale visage  was framed by long dark hairs. Her green eyes were expressing a deep love for the man she was looking at.
"It's a nice house. We'll be fine here, she said, smiling.
- Let's hope. The few people I've encountered didn't seem that friendly.
- It's the same everywhere. People are always suspicious of those they don't know. Give them some time and..."
The young lady stropped. Something was wrong. She grabbed her chest at the heart. Her legs couldn't hold her anymore and she collapsed on the floor. Dimizar let go of the whine and reached for the inert body of his wife.
" Almaria ! ALMARIA !" He screamed, holding gently her head.
Dimizar's heart was racing, sucking and ejecting the blood of terror."

The blood.
The blood was dripping on the wet flood of the cave where Dimizar was crawling. Memories of this past life were thrumming in his head to the rythme of this heart who was beating more and more slowly. The coldness of the blade struck in his chest was freezing each breath. It was an agony. No sound could come out of his throat too tightened to let any emotion out. Only the blood could pass. He tried to take it out, but the pain from just holding the hilt was too much. This time, he was going to die. It was over.

"Almaria hardly opened her eyes. The ambiant light was so hurtful that she had to cover with her arm, moaning. Laying in a simple wooden chair, Dimizar was holding her other hand in his. Since the first time, the first stroke, everything went doing at a hellish rate. This beautiful home was now an empty shell. Each sold furniture,  jewel or book was a cruel deception, but it was needed. For him, only his wife mattered. Everything else was meaningless.
He tightened her hand in his, as if he wanted to hold her back, as if the inevitable outcome could be prevented.
"I'm here. I'm here, he said, the voice trembling.
- Forgive me...
- There is nothing to forgive.
- I won't give you the child of your dreams. I... I feel like abandonning you. Don't bear them a grudge, Dimizar. They don't know and they are afraid."
Tears were dripping on Dimizar's cheeks.
"Don't leave me... Don't leave me !"
The hand holding his opened up, dead. Dimizar stayed there, still, trying to admit his wife's death. Outside the night was coming, like an echo to the death's blackness. Trembling from head to toe, he put an arm under Almara's lifeless body to hug it.
"I'm the one who should have asked your forgiveness."

Sorry.
"She won't hear you, my friend."
From the fog of the death path, Dimizar thought he was hallucinating. Who was talking, here out of nowhere ?
"I'm definitly won't let you go, my friend. We braved so many obstacles together."
He knew this voice. Strange it was manifesting now. Zejabel's heart-stone, fallen while Dimizar came here was shining intensely. A form appeared, like a ghost.
"We are dead, my friend. Nehant won't help you, he forsake us. You know it couldn't be any other way, you were like the worst nehantist ever. Me too, in fact."
The ghost form of Zejabel was floating around Dimizar, contemplating the dying Nehantist.

"Do you fear death that much, Zejabel ? Asked Amidaraxar. You should be honored to give you life to Nehant.
- I'm honored, but that's not the point. I'm a mage... A wizard. I study magic, and I'm pretty sure there is a deathly application to nehantist powers, said Zejabel, in the throes of large cavern under his manor. My research will be long.
- But it's not the time for this. Noz'Dingard's blue lizard announced a prophecy. Are you aware of it ?
- Of course. Who do you think I am. It's not because I'm locked here that I'm not aware of what's going on outside.
- I'm about to drive the legions northway to crush those who tries to rebel. You, you will see with Artrezil how to get rid of the bloody Dragon.
- I'll see. I have to finish some experiments and I'm on my way.""

"I worked hours and hours to manipulate the darkest magics. When Nehant got defeated, I was about to succeed. Dimizar, I will get rid of this dagger that is piercing you and you will die. Your heart will stop forever. At this moment, everything will change. I told you we would be one, you will be me, and I will be you. We will walk our path, and we will do it our way, because the moment your memories will join with mine, your character will be mine too.
Dimizar was almost out of blood when the Zejabel's spectral hand grabbed the dagger Telendar had thrusted with all his strength. With a single stroke he got it out in a bloody shower. Dimizar's face was expressing terror and sadness, tears were flowing from his eyes.

Everything stopped. The pain. The sadness. The fear. Everything was swept away when the death veil laid on him.

His eyelid wiggle a bit while everything was changing inside him. Both spirits were really one know. He knew it because he was at the same time Zejabel and Dimizar. He had Telendar's dagger in his hand, and instead of his wound there was now his heart-stone. Only its surface was sticking out.
"It worked. Death is beaten", he said with tomb voice, hardly human.
His heart had stopped beating, his blood wasn't flowing and know he wasn't breathing anymore. He wasn't looking at the word with the same eyes. His vision was altering the reality. With some time to adapt, he realized the dimension of what happened. It was really confusing, but the result was here : he wasn't alive nor dead, but he was still here... in a different forme. Now they were on, the dire event that propeled Dimizar appeared under a new light : was it really mere luck... Long ago, Zejabel was working on creating magical diseases he was trying on villagers, precisely from the village where Dimizar and his wife settled down.

That was closing the circle : Zejabel was a Nehantist, and even if he had to join his soul with Dimizar's, he ended up having what he was looking for.

Pied de page des forums