Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-05-2012 11:05:47

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

To Track Down and Treacherous bug...

I don't know if this is a known bug or not...

Okay here goes:
Last Round (Last Characters), I got Kotori Kage and He got Brutus and I got To Track Down on Brutus since the 1st round and this is the 3rd Fight so the effect of To Track Down was active (Def = 0 and the cards that he played will be ignored)...
Well, he played Wolf Paw and Treacherous so it ignored the two cards and I kill his Brutus. The thing is the timer turns green as if I should discard my cards due to Treacherous effect and there is no button to click.
After the time ran out, it said I lost the match because I took too long to decide...

Is this a known error?

Thx for the answers...

Dernière modification par Roarky (07-05-2012 11:06:36)

#2 07-05-2012 11:38:52

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : To Track Down and Treacherous bug...

I don't think that the two are related, it happens quite often that you don't have anything to click on, whatever the phase of the combat.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 07-05-2012 21:58:34

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

yeah that has happened to me before, not the treacherous situation, but having to discard a card or really like zurga said,

sometimes the counter will start going down and it says that my opponent hasn't made a decision yet, but when it reaches the the end I loose because I took too long to decide? decide on what exactly? lol I've already played my cards.

it doesn't happen frequently enough that I think it's a real problem but since this thread is here now I figured I would mention it.

#4 07-05-2012 22:02:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Ain't an eredan player til you get your first time-out this way lol...sad but true

#5 07-05-2012 23:22:49

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Ain't an eredan player til you get your first time-out this way lol...sad but true

HAHA, soo fking truee ^^'

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 08-05-2012 13:32:35

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

I see, so most people got this bug too... Its kinda annoying lucky for me it was in level room and.

Pied de page des forums