Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-05-2012 13:23:16

kmilea
Staff Feerik

May 3rd 2012 : Eradication

news_erad.jpg

Eradication

From now on and until Thursday May 10th at 9:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

To obtain it you must cumulate 80 points:

You earn 1 point for each of your characters that deals less than 10 damage points during the game.

You earn 9 additional points if another one of your characters deals more than 25 damage points during the game.
You earn 5 points if you play the cards: Finish him, Capture a Karukai and Capture the enemy. (Each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.
You will earn the card Eradication and the title : The Eradicator

p4Utl1aK.png

Eradication : Action. Collector. Unique. This card is attached to the opposing character. The opposing character has Attack -2 and can no longer Chain cards. Duration: 2 fights

Enjoy the Game

Please discuss here :  http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=41618

#2 03-05-2012 14:19:14

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : May 3rd 2012 : Eradication

Dimizar a écrit :

"You won't get anything from me ! Kill me, so I can join the great star."
Ozymandias was nodding. Many weeks had past since Sol'ra was defeated by the Draconian, Nehantist, Nomad and Runic alliance. The late Priest-King, who was hosting Sol'ra's avatar, was only a shadow of his former glory. Now he was perpetually interrogated in the hand of the Runic Legion.
"You're wrong...", started Eilos, before the interruption.
"No. The wrong was Nehant's. He should have extracted the informations you wanted... But now it's too late."
Eilas grabbed Ozymandias' jaw and tightened his grip.
"There are other ways. You may have an iron will, but we learnt how to shape the strongest metals."
Runic and new Nomad camps were at the far north of what was left of the Tomb of the Ancients. A temporary alliance between the two guilds was taking form, and Eilos and the vizier Mahamoud were trying, in vain, to rise the troups' moral after a tiring battle against Nehant. For Eilos only the mission Tantad's Cenacle gave him mattered : get back the cristal fallen from the sky. Sadly there wasn't anything left after the creature inside it took possession of Ozymandias as to destroy the world. But Eilos was the incarnation of perseverance : he would not be stopped by some kind of little detail or minor failure.
The next morning, there was some kind of bustle in the camp. Eilos and some other went out of their tent, attracted by the ruckus. Coranthia, Lania and Xenophon were around a man, revering and glorifying him. One couldn't see the man's face for it was hidden by the imposing minotaur's stature. But the man's staff indicated Eilos that the one he was waiting for had arrived. After greeting his people, the man went to meet the Runic Lord. His face was marked by old age, his  white clothes with golden lining were those of a priest, and not of any priest.
"I salute you, Runic Lord Eilos. May the Pantheon be with you.
- And I salute you back, Sapient, Orpiance Oracle", Eilos answered, embracing the old priest. "Your arrival is relieving me. We desperatly need your talents... In many ways. But come, my friend. You are welcome in the Archons' tent, like it should be."
The inside of the tent was all about weapons, armors, chairs and beds. There was table in the middle with various stuff on it, a water jug and some goblets. Sapient left his scepter against one of the columns holding the heavy tent. Then he laid down in a heavy chair, letting a relief moan go.
"I'm too old for this kind of travel", he said, pouring himself some water in a goblet. "So, why did you ask for me here ? I don't think you need any rune art teaching : Coranthia and Lania are already experts in this field."
- Not really. At least, not for the moment. But you have some knowledge that could unlock a tongue. I have a prisonner, someone important. I'd like him to reveal what he knows but he doesn't want to. After preventing our thick heads to dismember him, I thought it would be a good idea to ask you to come."
Sapient drinked down then poured himself some more water.
"You want me to play the torturer ?" Asked Sapient, with a reproachful tone.
"Not only. This prisonner can tell us where to find these cristals fallen from the sky, and you would be the first to forge some runes with it. I think it's a well enough motivation and reason, isn't it ?"
The priest sighed and put his goblet back on the table.
"Yes, it's well enough. My servants will get my things here. Let me rest a moment and we will... unlock your prisonner's tongue."
"You won't get anything from me !" Shouted Ozymandias.
The vizier Mahamoud, who was close to Eilos and Sapient, was wondering if they could get answers. After all, they, the new Nomads, tried to get Ozymandias to talk, too, but aside from the traditionnal curses and insults, he didn't spill anything. Sapient stood in front of Ozymandias, who was attached to a firmly burried post.
"You won't have to talk, but what is hidding in your head's meandering will unveil before us."
Sapient was speaking in a loud voice. At this moment, his clothes and staff runes flared.
"Hold him tight." He added, as his eyes where flaring too.
Loquitus got behind the post and immobilized firmly the unfortunate. At this moment, blazing runes were flying in circle around the staff Sapient was holding in a hand. With other hand, he was drawing some other runes on Ozymandias' forehead.
"God of the Pantheon, hear your servant, Sapient Orpiance's Oracle's voice. Reveal what is hidden. Grant me clairvoyance !"
Then the runes on Ozymandias' face disappeared one by one, as if they were sucked in by the skin.
"Now, let's watch your memory."
Sapient cloed his eyes and put his hand the late Priest-King - who was starting to convulse-'s forehead. Human forms and places, depending on different situations, appeared like mirages. Memories came and went backward, from the most recent to the most ancient. And so it started with Sol'ra' Avatar, then he became Ozymandias, and then the audience saw how he was freed from a yellow cristal similar to the stone fallen from the sky.
"There are other yellow cristals". Eilos was smiling.
They waited a long moment before other memories came. At this far epoch, Ozymandias was a great warchief, leading armies in the name of Sol'ra. And at last, a more extraordinary event that changed Ozymandias' destiny for ever. A meteor swarm rained over most of the desert. From the fallen cristals came creatures of Sol'ra.
Sapient stopped his search, feeling his prisonner couldn't hold much longer. The runes on his clothes and his staff shut down.
"There are other cristals in the desert", he said, catching his breath. "I saw in his mind that Sol'ra had a back-up plan in case his Avatar couldn't win. Everywhere in the desert these... How do you call them again ? Sol'rain ?
- Solarian.
- Thanks. These Solarians are locked in these cristals and are a future menace."
Mahamoud and Metchaf looked at each other. The news were bad, and they were impacting directly on the desert kingdom.
"In this case it is time for us to go home", decided the vizier.
"Is it ok for us to join ? We want to get our hands on these cristals and to destroy these Solarians", added Eilos, giving Mahamoud a hand.
The man with the lion armor took the opportunity and sealed the decision with a hand shake.
"With pleasure. There should be enough work for two guilds in this matter. We have to clean the desert from the influence of the solar god.
- Runic Legion ! We break the camp ! The gods are watching and judging us !", shouted Eilos.
" The gods are watching and judging us !", answered the rest of the Runic Legion, as one.
The Runic Legion and their new Nomad allies traveled to the double sphinx door, the only access to the Emerald Desert. The wind, heat loaded, was strongly funneling, throwing thin sand at the travelers' faces. The Nomads were opening the march, accustomed to looking for roads that were invisibles to strangers' eyes. The Nomads were expecting to haul the Runics like loads, because of the heavy heat, but it didn't happen. Most of them were accustomed to extreme temperatures.
"It reminds me of the training in Faistaios, without the lava", told Agillian.
"Faistaios ? It's cool down here, compared to up there", answered Loquitus, laughing.
The Nomads just ignored the allusion, concentrated on their new aim and led the group according to Sapient's instructions. Many days later, they were at the north-east of the desert, and before them was rising ancient ruins covered by sand.
"Here we are. I recognize this place although many cristals were around here, according to Ozymandias' memories." Explained Sapient.
"Then we'll make our camp here. Everybody know what to do. Patrols of two." Ordered Eilos.
"We will help you with the camp and the patrols." Said Mahamoud, less familiar with Tantadian military tactics.
"Sand, sand and sand again. How can people live in this kind of environment ?" Whined Agillian, his feet struggling in the sand.
"Well, you know, where I come isn't that much better : stones, stones and stones again." Ironized Loquitus.
"What's the..."
Agillian pointed at a shining spot, at the top of a dune. Both runic warriors ran to discover many yellow cristals shards. That was like a bigger cristal had burst out.
"Agillian, look : footsteps !"
Like a person went up here, then left to somewhere else.
"They're going to this mountain.
- If what Urakia told me is true, footsteps vanish quickly in the desert. The one who left these went by to long ago." Explained Agillian.
"Then let's check !" Ordered Loquitus, reaching for his large sword.
Both runic warriors followed the footsteps until the bottom of the mountains that were circling around the Emerald Desert. There, they saw a white haired man with shining wings. He was digging a cristal buried under the rubbles. When he realised he wasn't alone anymore, the Solarian turned quickly and threw a stone at Loquitus.
"Back off or die !" Shouted the Solarian.
It was enough to piss the minotaur off, and he immediatly charged the troublemaker. The fight wasn't really fair, but the Solorian defended the best he could, harming Agillian's left arm. Unfortunatly, it wasn't enough to impress the runic warriors. Loquitus immobilized his foe, while Agillian pierced through the Solarian's throat with his spear.
Loquitus let go of the dead body of the Solarian. The wings faded off and the man retook his former shape, the shape of the simple passerby who was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. From the corpse fled a luminous form who quickly vanished. There was nothing left of the Solarian.

Pied de page des forums