Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-04-2012 14:34:25

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Shouldn't Have!

Inspired by a recent trophy, I have been working on a new deck focused mainly on Hom'Chai's and this is what I came up with and I was wondering what people's thoughts are.

[card]Elder Mailander (Upgrade 3)[/card]
[card]Moarg (Upgrade 3)[/card]
[card]Rargnor (Upgrade 3)[/card]

[card]Squasher[/card] x3
[card]Agonda Shell[/card] x3
[card]Hom'chai effigy[/card] x3
[card]Idol of Life[/card] x3
[card]Shouldn't Have![/card] x3

[card]That's a real weapon[/card] x2

[card]Artrezil's heritage[/card] x1
[card]Kei'zan's choice[/card] x1
[card]The Secret of the Crow[/card] x1

The premise of this deck being about the buff that Hom'chai's give when they are dead.  The Hom'chai's Effigy are usually stacked on one character, so that the other 2 get a +3 atk and +3 def when that Hom'chai dies and Shouldn't Have! is there to pick up a giant atk boost for when the opponent is a little overzealous in killing one of my Hom'chai.  Kei'zan's choice is an obvious pick as a Unique for this deck, but i am not sure about some of the other cards.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (18-04-2012 14:52:40)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#2 18-04-2012 14:43:42

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Re : Shouldn't Have!

You should drop at least 1 [card]Shouldn't Have[/card] and maybe add another [card]That's a real weapon[/card]. You'll never get to use 3 and probably wont use 2 and since That's a real weapon chains its just better overall. Consider [card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] as well. Once you start stacking effigies, your opponent isnt going to want to kill that char first. So you may need to kill him off yourself.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#3 19-04-2012 07:27:32

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Sacrificing a character instead of having my opponent randomly kill my characters off hadn't really occured to me.  I knew this deck was giving to much control to my opponents, but I hadn't really thought of a way to keep the control in my hands.  Also sacrificing brings 2 new questions:

1.  With [card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] leave the card selected to be killed off at exactly 0?

2.  If I was just going to set one of the Hom'chai's as a sacrifice should I bother using 3 sets of weapon and armour in the deck or trade out the 3rd [card]Squasher[/card] and 3rd [card]Agonda Shell[/card] for something else?  What exactly I haven't decide yet.

I'm also consider replacing one of my currently listed Hom'chai's to be [card]Red-Mark (Level 4)[/card] just to sacrifice him for his defense bonus.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#4 19-04-2012 10:41:40

Arbalest
Voyageur

[card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] just kills your character, there are no negative HP in this case. So  the only reason to have this card is when you are using it on character with some effigys already equipped.
And replacing one [card]Shouldn't Have![/card] for sth else is a good option.
As for the Characters you could try this combo:

Red-Mark lv 4
Elder Mailandar lv3 can be sacrificed vs mages
Rargnor lv3 for chaining Idol of life

Dernière modification par Arbalest (19-04-2012 10:42:15)

#5 19-04-2012 10:42:43

coolasc
Habitant de Guem

where i s an items have a soul?

We come in the night
Far from your sight
To take your life
To put it on a knife                                                  IGN: ASC

#6 19-04-2012 10:50:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The aim of this deck is to avoid to use item has soul.

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 19-04-2012 10:51:29

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

#8 19-04-2012 11:17:59

Arbalest
Voyageur

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

Good set of cards for [card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] and [card]Hom'chai effigy[/card] combo, as long as you start with remaining effigy and [card]offering to the world-tree[/card] in hand, followed with the heritage or [card]Keep the customs[/card] and another offering if by any chance your char died on turn 2. The only flaw is that's no longer [card]Shouldn't Have![/card] deck wink If you really want to stick to items + Shouldn't Have you could try switching squasher for cursed item or [card]foot care[/card] if you have this one.

#9 19-04-2012 18:08:45

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

I just recently tried [card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] and I have to admit I was a little surprised that a card could die with positive health.  I was at least expecting the character's health points to zero.

At any rate, my usage/over usage of [card]Shouldn't Have[/card] comes from the fact that I have a bad habit of playing defensively/retaliatory, which by the way is ironic seeing that I never use Kotoba with their abundance of defensive cards.  After facing a ton of people out their who seem to be so eager to cause damage without ever thinking a -6 could end being detrimental to them [card]Shouldn't Have[/card] became a staple of my deck. 

I actually don't have an IHAS in there, because the original deck I posted only costed me about 20k-25k crystals to build with the [card]Agonda Shell[/card] being the most expensive item I had to buy; whereas one IHAS currently costs around 17k crystals way out of my current price range.  At any rate, I hadn't even heard or seen a IHAS deck till yesterday, when I was searching around for more options.  Using a discard pile like that isn't exactly my style.

My biggest problem in assembling the deck DaRkStAr666 posted is that the deck contains two events cards [card]Capturing the Enemy[/card] and [card]Danger in Delay[/card] that are after and before my time respectively, long story, so I don't have either of them.   And holy hell, [card]The Hungry Void[/card] and [card]A New Start[/card] are so out of my price range it isn't even funny.  My most expensive sellable card is [card]My Name is Legion[/card] which is currently being used in my corruption deck that I am using to farm certain quests in adventure mode, my most expensive nonsellable card being my stage 3 Kararine.

Oh and one other thing was 3 [card]The Warrior's Heritage[/card] really necessary?  Isn't that a little overkill?

Pied de page des forums