Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-04-2012 23:43:15

Damncaster
Solarian

The Runic Lords

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i´ll be the one to introduce my choice for this new guild hope u guys like what my job.

My Rune of Choice is the Cor

This is a base idea i haven´t develop skills with this deck YET i do hope to discuss this more and give it some changes, for now nothing to say bout my choses  just like you to see and analyze smile

Characters:

cLkEYpu3.png

LLurcvmL.png

XP42i30P.png

Items:

x2 iIGmHYQ2.png x2 eVF7gChr.png

x1 tWEoeKwS.png x2tfmR9cmf.png

Actions:

x3 WddE0xjD.png x3 7MDw2tNn.png

x2 hG8gwgOt.png x2 coyu6jWB.png

x2 vLZAEEfV.png x1 6ybEXsoq.png

This is the begining of a new era, didn´t input lots of logical cards... for the first try of it just tried to build it as a firt Spotlight for this new Guild.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (18-04-2012 23:44:51)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#2 18-04-2012 23:53:18

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Runic Lords

I think it is a better idea to choose one runic lord of your choice,, to have the Archon ability working. Mabey the 2 runic warriors + your favorite lord.

And for the deck, your deck is a strart, but untill new cards are released I would just put in some generic cards that could fit the deck deck in the place of the weaker or less usefull cards. artezil's heritage, Assault on bramamir and dissidence come to mind.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (18-04-2012 23:56:37)

#3 18-04-2012 23:56:25

Damncaster
Solarian

steeliebob a écrit :

I think it is a better idea to choose one runic lord of your choice,, to have the Archon ability working. Mabey the 2 runic warriors + your favorite lord.

And for the deck, your deck is a strart now, but untill new cards are released I advice to just put in some generic cards that fit any offensive deck. artezil's heritage, Assault on bramamir and dissidence come to mind.

workin on something like that, this one i had the idea of the 3 Lords.. plus that bonus isn´t such a piece

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 19-04-2012 00:04:14

Damncaster
Solarian

Plus (and we ca´t see at forum artwork) each Lord can handle 3 Runs o.o geez!! It boosts alot Runic poweer that can get attack + 9 and chain omg

Dernière modification par Damncaster (19-04-2012 00:04:37)

It´s all about Mastery!

#5 19-04-2012 00:05:22

DrazeA
Campeur

a few things:
1. While these characters are usable together due to their Cor rune related abilities, consider switching out Hares.
2. you have 4 armors. for some reason you can't use shields along with normal armor so take out the extra Runic armor since Xenophon can't use it.
3. No need to upgrade War Cry since only priests gain the effect to give runes
4. unless your gonna put in [card]prepares for war[/card] I'd get rid of Who wants peace since it's not chain-able to anything else and there are better cards to get Cor Runes. If you do put in prepares then consider changing it to the Nox version to get weapon immediately.
5. I recommend putting in a [card]Centorium Helm[/card] or [card]Skyward Boots[/card] to take the most advantage of Eilos.

#6 19-04-2012 00:06:24

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

They are  cool to me, i really like the illustrations and love that completely new playing style is added. Just think they need one more release before they really become  use able. I think that warrior/ craftsman character has a great turn bonus that first a Craftsman perfectly. smile

#7 19-04-2012 00:12:50

Damncaster
Solarian

DrazeA a écrit :

a few things:
1. While these characters are usable together due to their Cor rune related abilities, consider switching out Hares.
2. you have 4 armors. for some reason you can't use shields along with normal armor so take out the extra Runic armor since Xenophon can't use it.
4. unless your gonna put in [card]prepares for war[/card] I'd get rid of Who wants peace since it's not chain-able to anything else and there are better cards to get Cor Runes. If you do put in prepares then consider changing it to the Nox version to get weapon immediately.
5. I recommend putting in a [card]Centorium Helm[/card] or [card]Skyward Boots[/card] to take the most advantage of Eilos.

lots of armors for each kind of situations... mage or priest fight... nice for the feedback as forthe war cry i don´t whant to chain it since there is chainable card at the deck and the characters themselves can chain with proper ability and giving back 4 cards to the deck is luxury

Now i´ve been thinking and maybe replacing 3 Runic power Cor for a Nox since they have lots of cards that benefit Cor rune or only 1.. it´s hard decision because Xenophon would benefit alot if there were lots of Cor runes in play. Also cerimonial can be join to the party as Nox

Dernière modification par Damncaster (19-04-2012 00:23:11)

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 19-04-2012 07:31:32

sMuuth
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :
DrazeA a écrit :

a few things:

lots of armors for each kind of situations... mage or priest fight... nice for the feedback as forthe war cry i don´t whant to chain it since there is chainable card at the deck and the characters themselves can chain with proper ability and giving back 4 cards to the deck is luxury

Now i´ve been thinking and maybe replacing 3 Runic power Cor for a Nox since they have lots of cards that benefit Cor rune or only 1.. it´s hard decision because Xenophon would benefit alot if there were lots of Cor runes in play. Also cerimonial can be join to the party as Nox

I am agree
better consider again the equip and action
this deck lack of chain since its only can chain with equip and runic power card

#9 19-04-2012 08:50:37

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

So how does the rune mechanic work? When you activate "power of the colossus" the runes are discarded or they remain in play?

Also how does this deck fare in terms of survivability against mages and marauders?

PS very nice formatting for the first post.

#10 19-04-2012 12:17:11

Shiel
Voyageur

Gent M a écrit :

So how does the rune mechanic work? When you activate "power of the colossus" the runes are discarded or they remain in play?

Also how does this deck fare in terms of survivability against mages and marauders?

PS very nice formatting for the first post.

Runes are used if you play are card that gets bonuses from them.. as far as I know

#11 19-04-2012 12:27:02

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Dude, all wrong.The arcon caste, is not a caste to be with other archon, they must be whit other Runic legions that dont got any caste, or the power of 'em wont gonna be activated...

Xenophon, is good whit the other minotaurs
Elios is good whit Agilius and idk, craftsman?
Hares can combo whit Clerics, so we made a counter mage deck...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#12 19-04-2012 20:15:45

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :

Dude, all wrong.The arcon caste, is not a caste to be with other archon, they must be whit other Runic legions that dont got any caste, or the power of 'em wont gonna be activated...

Xenophon, is good whit the other minotaurs
Elios is good whit Agilius and idk, craftsman?
Hares can combo whit Clerics, so we made a counter mage deck...

Lol i didn´t whant the bonus xD i just wanted to make a full Lord deck

It´s all about Mastery!

#13 19-04-2012 20:19:13

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Ah i see, but they're better whit only one lord.

Sorry about the Jerking again... i got Norad VI spirit possed DAMN!

#14 19-04-2012 20:26:21

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Np, i just thaugh theyde be nice togheter because they have a fast Core play son i can easly get high attack

It´s all about Mastery!

#15 19-04-2012 20:53:12

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Np, i just thaugh theyde be nice togheter because they have a fast Core play son i can easly get high attack

The good thing is that [card]runic power[/card] got the full bonus smile

#16 20-04-2012 08:19:15

vampjre
Voyageur

[card]tantadian spear[/card]  is good

#17 20-04-2012 09:08:41

Damncaster
Solarian

vampjre a écrit :

[card]tantadian spear[/card]  is good

i´ll try it nice idea btw

It´s all about Mastery!

#18 22-04-2012 12:20:18

Dr Vlad
Campeur

DrazeA a écrit :

You have 4 armors. for some reason you can't use shields along with normal armor

So you can not wield armor and a shield, but you can wield 2 swords and a shield. Logic -.-

#19 22-04-2012 12:37:40

Damncaster
Solarian

Dr Vlad a écrit :
DrazeA a écrit :

You have 4 armors. for some reason you can't use shields along with normal armor

So you can not wield armor and a shield, but you can wield 2 swords and a shield. Logic -.-

yup for feerik makes sense xD

It´s all about Mastery!

#20 22-04-2012 13:13:36

Cossette
Solarian

"abs of steel"

spartans3.jpg

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

Pied de page des forums