Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-04-2012 22:44:01

Baliking
Campeur

The pack or Compedium

I like these 2 cast and game style especially after they new relases...so i would like to ask you people which 1 could be better and do better job on Elo or just 4 fun..i got around 100-150K for the deck so no legendarys wanted but i searching for a new gamestyle after my Snipers and WildBuds deck..ok i know wild buds and comp main strategy are realy close but stil comp's give me realy hard time if i play against them.
my first deck was The pack realy cheap version so maybe because of that i like them a bit more but comps are realy effective ;but dont know which 1 could be better at 100-150K crystal cost..so any advice welcome smile

#2 17-04-2012 22:57:26

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : The pack or Compedium

For that amount of Crystals I think you could make each deck competitive, but IMO Comp is better with the new releases

#3 17-04-2012 22:59:12

Damncaster
Solarian

The Pack

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 18-04-2012 02:43:41

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Personally I prefer diversity. If I already have a build up deck, I'll choose to build a mage deck or marauder deck next instead of another similar build up style deck. IMO that gives me a lot more versatility when trying to complete trophies and adventures, while also keeping my plays from being "samey".

I have a comp deck,and I have no intention on building a wild buds one, so if I were you I'll go with the pack.But still its up to you smile

Dernière modification par genesyx (18-04-2012 02:47:27)

#5 18-04-2012 08:39:59

magius
Solarian

genesyx a écrit :

Personally I prefer diversity. If I already have a build up deck, I'll choose to build a mage deck or marauder deck next instead of another similar build up style deck. IMO that gives me a lot more versatility when trying to complete trophies and adventures, while also keeping my plays from being "samey".

I have a comp deck,and I have no intention on building a wild buds one, so if I were you I'll go with the pack.But still its up to you smile

Agree. Diversity is important for trophies and adventure mode. I would say The Pack judging that you already have a Wild Bud and Sniper.

But then, do you consider other budget decks (on control aspect of the game) such as:
1) Tempus: It is control-ish and good finisher kind of deck.
2) Discard: Hey it is effective in some adventure mode (Threads of Time) and to be honest, they are quite cheap to build. But another way of winning and adds to your deck diversity.
3) Nehant Hand-Denial: Another interesting deck that wins by controlling your opponents hand. Fantastic versus decks such that relies on combo pieces or speed.

Just suggestions and my 2cents. Plan before your buy. Check the marketplace as well.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 18-04-2012 17:04:08

Baliking
Campeur

magius a écrit :
genesyx a écrit :

Agree. Diversity is important for trophies and adventure mode. I would say The Pack judging that you already have a Wild Bud and Sniper.

But then, do you consider other budget decks (on control aspect of the game) such as:
1) Tempus: It is control-ish and good finisher kind of deck.
2) Discard: Hey it is effective in some adventure mode (Threads of Time) and to be honest, they are quite cheap to build. But another way of winning and adds to your deck diversity.
3) Nehant Hand-Denial: Another interesting deck that wins by controlling your opponents hand. Fantastic versus decks such that relies on combo pieces or speed.

Just suggestions and my 2cents. Plan before your buy. Check the marketplace as well.

looks like you think the same way as i..:D i thinked abaout all these decks too but discard is realy not my style...Tempus..well yeah they not bad but somehow i dont like them too much too dont know maybe because i beat them almost evry time with my decks...Nehant deck is a good idea too but if i dont get cutting all ties at the first 2-3 turns i'm dead with them so they a bit situationtal.I thought  abaout of these 2 decks what i sayed because they cant go wrong..i mean evry card in they decks seems good to use evry turn...ok the pack needs lunations if they face against phy attackers or darkstone if they against mages but still they can play evry card whenever they wan.
Anyways thanks for your advice and hope more ppl will do the same smile

Pied de page des forums