Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-04-2012 14:27:24

zweichii
Campeur

Need guidance on corruptions.

Hi, i finally got the crystals to make a nehant deck and i decided to go the corruption's road.

After reading some guides and strategies on the forum about nehants, (they are all dated last year so i just want to make sure im on the right track).
Here is what's in my paper so far;

Characters:
[card]Anagram[/card] Guem
[card]Dimizar[/card]
[card]Iron Mask[/card]

Cards:
[card]Vital Syphon[/card]                 x3
[card]Demon May Rise[/card]           x2
[card]Demonic Portal[/card]             x2
[card]Perversion[/card]                    x3
[card]Revealing The Secret[/card]    x2
[card]My name is legion[/card]         x1
[card]Overconfidence[/card]            x3
[card]Desolation of the heart[/card]  x2

[card]The secret of the Crow[/card]  x1
[card]One Hit, One Dead[/card]        x1  -   to be replaced by [card]break the second chain[/card]

please help me and share your insights about what can go wrong with my current plan list.

and one more thing.. does [card]Overconfidence[/card]'s magic damage after the fight continues to take effect after the end of card's each fight or just the first fight?
because i dont know if [card]corruption of the soul[/card] would be better than [card]overconfidence[/card].

thank you, and sorry for my bad English.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#2 17-04-2012 14:40:14

mr_jey
Voyageur
Lieu : Burnley, UK

Re : Need guidance on corruptions.

I wouldnt use "Anagram" in that deck, "Amidaraxar" would be much more effective. Therefore i would also get rid of "one hit one dead."

#3 17-04-2012 15:53:31

zweichii
Campeur

ok i'll take that to my options.. but [card]amidraxar[/card]'s ablities, i dont know how to make use of it.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#4 17-04-2012 16:07:01

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

zweichii a écrit :

ok i'll take that to my options.. but [card]amidraxar[/card]'s ablities, i dont know how to make use of it.

yeah i use amidraxar too,,,because he can duplicate my name is legion and use clumsiness in case somebody use dessidance or just spam all the corruptions,,imo overconfidence is better,,,,hey that damn card is more expensive,lol
i would get rid of your 2 non corruptions cards too,,,narcissims and terror are not bad

#5 17-04-2012 16:15:19

zweichii
Campeur

well in case of duplicating i believe [card]anagram[/card] does duplicate it too...

btw about overconfidence is the magic damage dealt at the end of the turn permanent or just on the activation?

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#6 17-04-2012 17:38:03

Dooger
Campeur

zweichii a écrit :

well in case of duplicating i believe [card]anagram[/card] does duplicate it too...

btw about overconfidence is the magic damage dealt at the end of the turn permanent or just on the activation?

Yes, but she can't chain from it unless there was already corruptions on the opponent, meaning turns 1-3 she is limited to one card. At least most of the time...

#7 17-04-2012 19:11:56

hrcooo
Ptit nouveau

zweichii a écrit :

yes, it deals magic damage at end of every fight where overconfidence is involved, it is permanent attach

Dernière modification par hrcooo (17-04-2012 19:12:29)

#8 18-04-2012 01:19:13

zweichii
Campeur

oh thanks now im overconfident using it now.. lol.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#9 18-04-2012 01:40:03

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

I guess it's bcs you need more cristals that you don't buy more [card]my name is legion[/card] bcs this card is really good.

#10 18-04-2012 02:19:20

zweichii
Campeur

well yes legion cost almost like vital syphon thats why i dedicate that 1 [card]my name is legion[/card] for anagram's usage.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#11 18-04-2012 08:29:01

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

my name is legion doesn't really fit his deck since he has only one nehant guem....

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#12 18-04-2012 13:21:03

zweichii
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

my name is legion doesn't really fit his deck since he has only one nehant guem....

yep since most of the time other player tends to kill anagram first.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

Pied de page des forums