Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-04-2012 04:03:58

Norad IV
Banni(e)

this week's ELO = tempus or discard

It is very annoying as you can't counter either of these decks EFFECTIVELY. I finally got my hands on the new kotori but this card is as useless as every common card out there.

tempus you cannot defeat because they have so much defensive power and are able to turn the counter to 15+ in 2 turns, in which time even if you are able to defeat all 3 characters they still do an insane amount of damage. mental prison? no, celerity! obesity? no aging! deflection? only if you are the last one alive, in which case they still have 2 more characters alive. dazzle? no, aging! demonic portal? no, aging!

discards: indigestion, indigestion, indigestion, gg.

I bet you 1 million feez that the top ELO player is a tempus.

#2 15-04-2012 04:19:38

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : this week's ELO = tempus or discard

dude, have you had a post in the last two weeks that doesnt involve complaining about some facet of the game?

#3 15-04-2012 04:29:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Norad IV a écrit :

discards: indigestion, indigestion, indigestion, gg.

Not entirely true.  I throw in a Panic into a Theft when Salem's up.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 15-04-2012 04:39:57

Norad IV
Banni(e)

soulst3al3r a écrit :

dude, have you had a post in the last two weeks that doesnt involve complaining about some facet of the game?

the point of my posts are to point out the obvious imbalanced nature of new released cards. I can guarantee that you either 1) do not play ELO or gotten to 1800+ or 2) play the new releases.

There is a huge imbalance of cards and the only cards feerik nerfs are nomads (which are the most underpowered guild and the guild most easily countered, [sentenced anyone?])

so please do not try to troll me, I've been playing this game almost 2 years and I feel I am experienced enough to alert people to the obvious OP cards. But then again feerik is a company and yes they try to make money, what's the best way to make money? get people to spend hundreds of dollars on new boosters every week for the new releases.

so please do not troll my posts, you obviously have no idea about this game's mechanics or feerik's business strategy. a game is not fun when people with more money than they know what to do with spend it on this game to be "skilled"

thanks.

#5 15-04-2012 06:55:21

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Norad IV a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

the point of my posts are to point out the obvious imbalanced nature of new released cards. I can guarantee that you either 1) do not play ELO or gotten to 1800+ or 2) play the new releases.

There is a huge imbalance of cards and the only cards feerik nerfs are nomads (which are the most underpowered guild and the guild most easily countered, [sentenced anyone?])

so please do not try to troll me, I've been playing this game almost 2 years and I feel I am experienced enough to alert people to the obvious OP cards. But then again feerik is a company and yes they try to make money, what's the best way to make money? get people to spend hundreds of dollars on new boosters every week for the new releases.

so please do not troll my posts, you obviously have no idea about this game's mechanics or feerik's business strategy. a game is not fun when people with more money than they know what to do with spend it on this game to be "skilled"

thanks.

I play tempus and i got to 1700, I almost got to 1800 and then started getting BEAT DOWN by every deck imaginable, yes i have the new tempus cards and no i do not think they are OP, so according to this theory i should have been up to 1800+ by now and now i'm back down below 1600. so either my supposed OP deck is not as OP as you harshly assume it is, or you are just ranting about a particular play style that you can not seem to beat.
personally i dont like how OP wild buds are because all three of my characters are dead on either turn 3 or 4 because someone thought it was a good idea to have an AOE that can stack 3 times to do 15 damage to all three characters as soon as the turn is over. I've even killed the person with wild buds on them and i still lost because the damage still took effect.

at least tempus take 3-4 turns before becoming offensive

no im not trolling and yes i would like to assume that i know about a trading card games mechanics after playing MtG for so many years along with a simple business strategy of releasing cards every week for a money grab

#6 15-04-2012 07:21:30

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Norad IV a écrit :

Shouldnt that be: 1) do not play ELO, 2) havent gotten to 1800+ or 3) play the new releases?

#7 15-04-2012 07:42:11

kilcosu
Guémélite

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
Norad IV a écrit :

Shouldnt that be: 1) do not play ELO, 2) havent gotten to 1800+ or 3) play the new releases?

According to you I have an OVERPOWERED deck (why wouldn't i go in ELO), since this deck has the new released cards then i'm technically playing with their new releases and why would it matter what the play style is at 1800+ when again according to you I have an OVERPOWERED deck and am still getting beat quite frequently in ELO under 1800 rating.

EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING HAS BEEN DIS PROVEN BY ME

oh wait, obviously MY "OVERPOWERED" TEMPUS deck isn't the one you were mentioning in your stupid little rant. you were talking about the other "OVERPOWERED" tempus decks out there, because you know... tempus have so many play options available to them

#8 15-04-2012 07:49:20

MrLordi92
Gardien

kilcosu a écrit :
PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
Norad IV a écrit :

According to you I have an OVERPOWERED deck (why wouldn't i go in ELO), since this deck has the new released cards then i'm technically playing with their new releases and why would it matter what the play style is at 1800+ when again according to you I have an OVERPOWERED deck and am still getting beat quite frequently in ELO under 1800 rating.

EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING HAS BEEN DIS PROVEN BY ME

oh wait, obviously MY "OVERPOWERED" TEMPUS deck isn't the one you were mentioning in your stupid little rant. you were talking about the other "OVERPOWERED" tempus decks out there, because you know... tempus have so many play options available to them

If you're playing a top tier deck and not getting a good score, it means you're not a good player.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#9 15-04-2012 08:13:03

kilcosu
Guémélite

I'm going to associate being a "good player" with how much money you can put into this game because obviously that's what making me not a good player is not running out and dumping all of my money into this game so I can afford every single top tier card

reminds me of MtG all over again. as soon as it gets to the point where people spend more money on the game than you then your considered not a good player

so i'm going to bed, i've said my two cents and i'm done with this thread.

#10 15-04-2012 08:52:56

withoutluster
Banni(e)

kilcosu a écrit :

I'm going to associate being a "good player" with how much money you can put into this game because obviously that's what making me not a good player is not running out and dumping all of my money into this game so I can afford every single top tier card

reminds me of MtG all over again. as soon as it gets to the point where people spend more money on the game than you then your considered not a good player

you can farm about 1.5-2.5k a day so how is that needing to spend a lot of money? i only have to save up more then 2-3 days to get the rares for my decks. the rest of the cards i can get in less then a week so i dont see how that has anything to do with it. i play tempus and cant even get to 1700 some times, just depends on whos playing at the time.

#11 15-04-2012 09:03:37

MrLordi92
Gardien

kilcosu a écrit :

That's not even close to what I meant.  I didn't mention anything about how much money you can put in.  A good deck isn't much without a good pilot for it.  I see this all the time.  I've played Magic for the past eight years, and these new people borrow their friends ultra-powerful deck for FNM, and lose with it because they're too inexperienced and thinks the cards will do all the work.

Same thing here.  While Eredan takes considerably less player skill than Magic, it still takes some.  If you play your cards wrong and don't play around counters and cantrips, then you're going to lose.

I'm standing by my stance that you being a bad player has nothing to do with how much money you spend.  Simply that you're a bad player.

#12 15-04-2012 10:10:15

magius
Solarian

I too have played the game nearly since its inception. But I don't complain about the game because I experiment with the "OP" of your so claimed cards before I pass my judgement on it. So far there a plenty of strategies that can overcome the so called "OP" decks. And yes that would mean that you would need to spend to buy boosters and build up your crystal to buy good cards.

Counter Tempus? Nos blast, Eclipse, fast decks.

Counter Wild Buds? Demon hunter, Clumsiness, permanent removal.

Counter discards? Sarah, Rain dance, Compendium, Temple Guardians, etc.

How do a company that make game survive? Through paying customers.  So stop complaining about paying customers as they keep the game alive.

And stop complaining PERIOD. I too can take out my "old experienced player" card tongue

P/S btw the top ELO player is NOT Tempus. Sapphon did mention that. So can I have tht million crystals please?

Dernière modification par magius (15-04-2012 10:20:50)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#13 15-04-2012 10:30:12

Poptolev
Guémélite

withoutluster a écrit :

you can farm about 1.5-2.5k a day so how is that needing to spend a lot of money? i only have to save up more then 2-3 days to get the rares for my decks. the rest of the cards i can get in less then a week so i dont see how that has anything to do with it. i play tempus and cant even get to 1700 some times, just depends on whos playing at the time.

Call me again when you save up for 1 RoD, New start and so on. I wont hear from you again in quite a while.

Heck even an assassination will take ~20 days with your calculations .. and you need 3 ...

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#14 15-04-2012 10:37:57

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Poptolev a écrit :

[
Heck even an assassination will take ~20 days with your calculations .. and you need 3 ...

basicly, he just needs 2 (except if he plans on evolving kararine...)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#15 15-04-2012 10:41:04

Poptolev
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

basicly, he just needs 2 (except if he plans on evolving kararine...)

That's still more than month just for 2 cards.
You must be an idiot to think you can make a T1 (or T2 deck) just with saving crystals. Unless your plan is half an year long.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#16 15-04-2012 11:31:52

withoutluster
Banni(e)

today playing in elo and doing quests i made 4200~ in about 3ish hrs of play

so unless you lose every fight  your getting 40-70 in 3-5 min for pvp unless they quit or time out. if you just want it handed to you then quit now. if your smart you will do the FB offers and get free credits to buy new decks like i did. i have yet to pay $1 and have got the 1600fre x2 and the 3400 just from ordering netflix free for a month. its simple you can cry like a bitch or fix it yourself no one cares we just dont want to see you post about it anymore.

#17 15-04-2012 13:33:11

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

MrLordi92 a écrit :

A good deck isn't much without a good pilot for it.

The thread ended here guys. No need for anything more.

#18 15-04-2012 16:28:57

Damncaster
Solarian

don´t be hard with urself dude xD i  play the pack, a nice stone on brutus deals with it, plus tempus ain´t that powerfull

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#19 15-04-2012 20:03:48

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :

P/S btw the top ELO player is NOT Tempus. Sapphon did mention that. So can I have tht million crystals please?

He said fee'z.

Norad IV a écrit :

I bet you 1 million feez that the top ELO player is a tempus.

Sounds like someone complaining about paying players is about to become one, without actually getting the cards for it.

#20 15-04-2012 23:32:33

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Indigestion is banned this week, at least for me, even tho it's not written on Restrictions, in Deck Builder, when I chose Amnezy, it taps my indigestions

Dernière modification par GGuti (15-04-2012 23:32:58)

#21 16-04-2012 06:12:27

MrLordi92
Gardien

GGuti a écrit :

Indigestion is banned this week, at least for me, even tho it's not written on Restrictions, in Deck Builder, when I chose Amnezy, it taps my indigestions

Bannings were only in French, apparently.  I don't know if they fixed it yet.

#22 16-04-2012 13:13:19

elmariachi17
Campeur

can someone post the bannings for this week then?

#23 16-04-2012 13:14:42

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

elmariachi17 a écrit :

can someone post the bannings for this week then?

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=40456

#24 16-04-2012 13:23:34

elmariachi17
Campeur

thanks darkstar wink

#25 18-04-2012 03:24:08

Norad IV
Banni(e)

withoutluster a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

how many legendaries you got that go for minium 200k all the way up to 800k? 2-3 days farming? lol

Pied de page des forums