Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-04-2012 09:04:53

withoutluster
Banni(e)

Best Tempus deck?

because i need to get around to building tempus to lvl up my noz and zil decks i was wondering whats the best way to go?

right now i have

3x area control
3x time blast
3x time leap
3x time mix

i just put a bunch of cards on the market so as soon as i get some mone coming in i was planning on getting
3x celerity
3x heartening dilemma
and then saving up to get the 2x aging as i lvl up the deck

anyone whos played this know what i could thin out of here and what would work to replace it?

i also have all lvl 1 versions of every cast member

#2 07-04-2012 09:20:03

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Best Tempus deck?

I'd trade 1 Heartrending dilemma for another aging.

I've seen some crazy things done with [card]break the second chain[/card] and [card]mastery[/card]

[card]freeze[/card] can take care of items and [card]double clay[/card] might just be better than area control if your not using [card]the eternal[/card]

Other than those suggestions you have pretty much hit the nail on the head for tempus, there's not a whole lot of options for them

#3 08-04-2012 02:29:29

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Re : Best Tempus deck?

there is 2 versions, 3 mages or 2 mages + the eternal.

I on played 3 mages for a bit, but can't tell you my exact list. I choose 3 mages so i'd be able to chain pretty much anything. But the eternal will give you more defense from the start.

I know that in the end i only used 1 time mix, but with more discard around now you should use atleast 2

get yourself a set of 3 double clay, it really is the new mage staple. It really fits any mage deck, and tempus being one of them.

like kilcosu said second chain and mastery are a perfect fit.

Other then that once you added a last aging what you have there is the basic list of cards only leaving place for 2 fillers. 3 or 4 if you choose to take out 1 or 2 time mix. Tempus are strong and well rounded deck but leave little place for experimentation, and for that reason they grew old extremely fast to me.

Anathematize is always a good card, against those discard pile abusers (new noz mages tend to recycle there magic cards to).

Tadaa you are a bunny could work as one more strong defensive card for when those delimma are on the bottom of your deck. 

A new start can aswell help greatly, So you can discard as much as you want not having to worry about decking out, speeding up your deck in the process.

Pied de page des forums