Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-04-2012 09:56:10

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Nehantic Receptacle's ability.

I believe it would be a smart change to have the player be able to choose the spell he plays. I just got him an I have already had many instances of him playing cards that don't help or are a downright waste. it seems to go against the spirit of the ability and can occasionally loose you the game. The other option would be to possibly just make him choose cards that aren't already on the opponent. this wouldn't help when he decides to play a [card]Demonic portal[/card] for no reason, but it would help. I feel that the other guild legends all have VERY powerful abilities that in no way hinder them so why should [card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card] be the only one holding this double edged sword?...

.. just realized that if he only plays what's not on the opponent then by time there's 2-1 opponent left his ability would be useless.. so yeah, let us pick the card! PLEASE!

thank you, that is all..

#2 06-04-2012 12:00:52

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Nehantic Receptacle's ability.

yeah make it EVEN more cheated \°/ cause we're dummies that can't build a deck using his unique and overpowewered ability!
please cheat more cards feerik!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile

sriously, what are you thinking???
you just have to be more careful on the cards you put in your deck to avoid playing the wrong ones aaccidentaly...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

Pied de page des forums