Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-04-2012 13:39:28

gamerman1369
Voyageur

getting a little tired....

I play every day and fight about 100-150 matches a daily and I'm really getting bored, I'm seeing a LOT of people who are level 18 and higher that are only playing 2 decks either zil drain in open rooms or Ice elves. Now I know they came out to give the noobs a fighting deck against the higher ups but if your 18-19 and still rocking a ice elves deck you have no imagination or making different deck is to complicated for you (I don't know).
  The lack of people being able to get awesome cards early or just poor deck builds is all part of playing this game if you don't try something new it just gets old. not only for you playing the deck but for everyone goes  >< when they log into a match. and sees it. i still think you all (Eredan) should bracket players into tighter groups concerning there levels and win loss percentages witch will make the people who think training cards in open rooms is a good idea (NOT).
  but like i said it gets very boring to fight the same decks over and over and over....win or loss so can people please start coming up with original deck builds.

Thank your freind on the battle field Gue-Maa!

#2 04-04-2012 19:25:53

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Re : getting a little tired....

Its probably just you playing against players from your time zone.

I go up against a bunch of different decks not just the same 2. When I play during either morning or night.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#3 04-04-2012 23:41:55

iQuit
Guémélite

because ice elves deck is cheap and competive , so many people like ice elves

#4 05-04-2012 00:29:31

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

iQuit a écrit :

It's funny because my discard deck is 38-2, and believe it or not both of those losses came from ice elves, one was level 18 and the other was 21, but yeah i run into ice elves alot, their magic cards/physical attk is in 1 turn is killer!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#5 05-04-2012 02:15:03

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

When I play I see a lot of katoba decks, but unfortunately for them I run DK's and my only thought towards them is "cute"

I've been seeing more zil and sap hearts but that is because of the recent battle of the guilds and that'll probably change over to noz and katoba.

oh well.... good hunting big_smile

#6 05-04-2012 04:14:20

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

CAPTUSA a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

It's funny because my discard deck is 38-2, and believe it or not both of those losses came from ice elves, one was level 18 and the other was 21, but yeah i run into ice elves alot, their magic cards/physical attk is in 1 turn is killer!

You've got a point.  I myself have lucked out against ICe Elves with discard, but i see your point.  They're magical and physical beaters.  Discard can only protect against one or the other and apply pressure, not do everything.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums