Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 03-04-2012 13:09:35

magius
Solarian

Re : Story's Translation Workshop

Just a note on Act 1: Confrontation. Noticed that Aez is there??? While his story only starts a few chapter down? I wonder if he is suppose to be Zahal. Zurga? Dimizar?

I am correcting some grammar and refining some of the sentences in Act 1. So hopefully that will be done within a few days before I start on Act 2.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#27 03-04-2012 13:15:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

magius a écrit :

Just a note on Act 1: Confrontation. Noticed that Aez is there??? While his story only starts a few chapter down? I wonder if he is suppose to be Zahal. Zurga? Dimizar?

Aez is historically a lone warrior mercenary for the Noz. He is in the Noz starter. I think it is why he appears out of the blue.

Collectionneur de cartes

#28 03-04-2012 14:17:29

magius
Solarian

Zurga a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Aez is historically a lone warrior mercenary for the Noz. He is in the Noz starter. I think it is why he appears out of the blue.

Ahh... interesting. It is the flail version in the starter though (he is using a sword in the storyline) smile. Oh well.. I'll follow it true then.

#29 03-04-2012 14:25:43

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

magius a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Ahh... interesting. It is the flail version in the starter though (he is using a sword in the storyline) smile. Oh well.. I'll follow it true then.

hes a what do you call it the knight that comes to the rescue

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#30 03-04-2012 14:36:55

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

magius a écrit :

French version speak about a Flail, not a sword :

Cependant, arrivant de nulle part, Aez brandit son fléau pour protéger ses alliées et envoya valser Soriek...

Word for word translation :

However, coming from nowhere, Aez waved his flail to protect his allies and sent Soriek flying miles away

By the way, there is sentences in English where there is no such thing in French like the part on Aez smiling to the witchblade sisters.

Collectionneur de cartes

#31 03-04-2012 14:39:22

jackal19
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :
magius a écrit :

Cependant, arrivant de nulle part, Aez brandit son fléau pour protéger ses alliées et envoya valser Soriek...

However, coming from nowhere, Aez waved his flail to protect his allies and sent Soriek flying miles away

By the way, there is sentences in English where there is no such thing in French like the part on Aez smiling to the witchblade sisters.

Rahtendan must have translated it wrong i guess

-Frederica Bernkastel

#32 03-04-2012 14:40:51

magius
Solarian

Zurga a écrit :
magius a écrit :

This is going to be interesting lol. I'm just touching up the stories XD Done modified to reflect the French version.

Dernière modification par magius (03-04-2012 14:46:58)

#33 03-04-2012 16:52:11

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

If aez work for noz, hares work for kotoba?And the fog snake, she works to Zil?Or am i a madguy that dont got a life?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#34 03-04-2012 17:15:43

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

As promised here is the raw translation for "Noirs Destins / Expériences" :

Black Destinies / Experiments

A few days and a prisoner later, Dimizar was ready to start his first experimentations with these Nehant's shards. The warrior from Tantad got transformed after one of these demonic stones was grafted onto him. To create this new demon, Dimizar was inspired by Marlok's work and the result amounted to his expectations since Carkass was born that way, one more creature in Nehant's troops. But Dimizar didn't stop there and even if this first test was conclusive, he wanted to try something else. He had recently read a book about Theurgy and those sent by the gods. He called Soul Chewer and Ardrakar.

- We are going to travel a bit my friends. We're leaving for the distant desert.

- What are we going to do ? asked Ardrakar.

- My spies told me that people from the desert arrived at the stone fallen from the sky. Their powers are very different from what I know. I'd like to see what a shard would do on these people.

- A bit of action ! exclaimed Soul Chewer. And this time no demonic portal !

A sadistic smile appeared on Dimizar's face.

- You're wrong. You're going ahead of us to join a group of rebels. The emerald desert is vast. It will be like finding a needle in a haystack but the rebels know it well and will be able to provide what we're looking for.

Although, the demon's face was forever fixed because of his unchanging face, one could feel a profound confusion emanating from him.

- I'd almost prefer the Bends, hissed the demon.

- That can be arranged if you prefer going back to your prison. I'm sure your little friends will welcome you back.

- Alright no need to threaten me. It will be done as you ordered.

- Good. Leave us, I want to have a few words with Ardrakar.

Soul Chewer left his master's office muttering some heartfelt swear words.

- Won't you get some trouble with this demon, my Lord ?

- You're not a full demon and you don't know them enough but it is in their nature to act like this when given on order. It's very theatrical and it's the demon way of saving appearances.

- Indeed that kind of things is beyond my understanding. What can I do for you Dimizar ?

- We are about to face a strong force so I'd like you to call upon Black Chimera. We aren't linked you and me, you came on your own volition.

Adrakar seemed satisfied.

- With pleasure. I can call it whenever I want. It's the gift Nehant offered me.

- Then let's get ready.

They traveled on foot and then by boat till the Turquoise coast. On the beach, the rebels had set up a camp with the typical tents of this people. From the manor to this camp, the trip lasted two weeks which allowed Soul Chewer to accomplish his task. The desert people came to greet the nehantist. This time he wouldn't have to subjugate them, their hatred of authority and the money he offered them assured him of their loyalty. Their leader, a tall man with green eyes, greeted them warmly and invited them to have tea.

- Welcome my friends. We found one of those dogs praying to the sun god. I have men following him discreetly.

A young servant poured them hot mint tea.

- You know we wouldn't mind a little help in retaking some of our old cities.

- One thing at a time, answered Dimizar while accepting the tea. We'll think about it in due time.

Silence fell as they were drinking their tea. Outside Soul Chewer was keeping watch since as most of his kind he didn't mind the hot weather which was particularly scorching on this day. Only the shadows casted by the emerald crystals would give some measure of coolness. The demon stroked one of them causing a small change in its color.

- Too much light here.

Dimizar made small talk with the leader and learned among other things that most of the members of the guild known as the Desert Nomads had left the realm to go to the stone fallen from the sky. It was very important for the rebels because without the guild the army of Mineptra was less impressive. A new opportunity for the nehantists ? Not for now because Dimizar had other things in his mind right now.

The evening came, meaning that it was time for the little group to start hunting. At night, the desert came back to life. The creatures would leave their den and the plants would unfurl their leaves to catch as much humidity as possible. It was the best moment to travel the desert. They quickly made progress to what appeared to be a road.

- It's the road leading to the desert entrance. The one we're seeking should arrive by dawn. We believe he's going to join the others, explained a scout. Let's hide.

- Listen to me, the goal is not to kill him. I want him alive and in one piece, ordered Dimizar.

And indeed, when the sun was barely above the horizon, a man could be seen walking toward them. he wasn't wearing much except for a loincloth and ornaments. He walked watching straight ahead as if his thoughts were elsewhere. When he walked past them, Soul Chewer leapt in front of him, bellowing all the frustration accumulated during the last weeks. Tsheptès avoided easily the creature. Ardrakar rushed him too. Black Chimera magically appeared in her hands and she bashed her enemy with the flat of her blade. Tsheptès was thrown away.

- Infidels ! he screamed getting up. I will destroy you !

A bright yellow aura appeared around him and a beam aimed at Ardrakar left his hands. She couldn't avoid it and the old dragon knight screamed from the pain but it wasn't enough to neutralize her. Dimizar, on top of the dune, was casting dark incantations but too bad for him this creature didn't have a stone-heart and seemed to escape his will. He felt that in this body there wasn't a human spirit but something else. But he had other tricks up his sleeves. The fighting became quicker and their opponent was stronger than anticipated.  A really destructive power was coming from him. Ardrakar was hurt, Soul Chewer couldn't touch him. At last, Dimizar finished his incantation and the spell was released. A dark light surrounded Tsheptès and literrally smothered the yellow aura, totally immobilizing him.

- You have an invisible link haven't you sun creature ?

Ardrakar struck his head with the flat of her blade rendering him unconscious.

- Tie his hands and take him. We're leaving immediately.

Back to the manor. Tsheptès was chained with burning straps anchored in the cavern ground. He could no more call upon Sol'ra because he couldn't feel its presence in this place. For the first time in his life, he felt fear. He couldn't understand what the infidels wanted with him. Why hadn't they kill him ? Why was he kept prisoner ?

The answer wasn't long to come. Dimizar came alone before him, one of the Nehant's shards in one of his hands.

- Now Solarian it's time for you to understand that your fervor won't save you from the will of my master.

The nehantist's eyes became red and a red aura appeared around the shard. Tsheptès tried to free himself but to no avail. On the contrary his bonds tightened and pulled him back. Dimizar, in one violent movement, thrust the shard deeply in the prisoner's chest. The pain he was feeling wasn't just physical, the essence of his own nature was attacked. It felt like a venom spreading in him, his mind reeled, he felt himself becoming someone else...

His bonds vanished while he thrashed in pain. The shard embedded itself deeply, just the other end was visible in the middle of his chest.

- But... What... Have you done... To me ?

- I offered you a new life. I offered you a stone-heart which will make you something else.

Now Nehant's magic energy was coursing through him modifying his Solarian nature.

- Who are you ? asked Dimizar.

- I... Tsheptès ! he answered.

The answer wasn't the one he wanted. He insisted, demanding:

- Who are you ?!

- Tshept... ès...

Dimizar took him by the throat and fixed him in the eye.

- WHO ARE YOU ?!

- I... I am the... Fallen.

Dimizar released the wretch and let him undergo his transformation.

#35 03-04-2012 17:59:29

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

JarodG64 a écrit :

As promised here is the raw translation for "Noirs Destins / Expériences" :

Dark Destinies / Experiments

A few days after taking a new prisoner, Dimizar was ready to start his first experiment with the Nehant's shards. The warrior from Tantad got transformed after one of these demonic stones was implanted onto him. To create this new demon, Dimizar was inspired by Marlok's work and the result met his expectations since Carkass was born that way as another warrior in the Nehant's troops. But Dimizar didn't stop there even if the first test was conclusive, he wanted to try something else. He had recently read a book about theurgies and those sent by the gods. He called Soul Chewer and Ardrakar.

"We are going to travel a bit my friends. We're leaving for the distant desert."

"What are we going to do?" asked Ardrakar.

"My spies told me that the people from the desert arrived at the stone fallen from the sky. Their powers are very different from what I know. I'd like to see what a shard would do on these people."

"A bit of action!" exclaimed Soul Chewer. "And this time no demonic portal!"

A sadistic smile appeared on Dimizar's face.

"You're wrong. You're going ahead of us to join a group of rebels. The Emerald Desert is vast. It will be like finding a needle in a haystack but the rebels know it well and will be able to provide what we're looking for."

Although the demon's face was forever fixed because of his unchanging face, one could feel a profound confusion emanating from him.

"I'd almost prefer the Bends, hissed the demon."

"That can be done if you prefer going back to your prison. I'm sure your little friends will welcome you back."

"Alright no need to threaten me. It will be done as you command."

"Good. Leave us, I want to have a few words with Ardrakar."

Soul Chewer left his master's office muttering some heartfelt swear words.

"Won't you get some trouble with this demon, my Lord?"

"You're not a full demon and you don't know them enough but it is in their nature to act like this when given an order. It's very dramatic and it's the demon way of saving appearances."

"Indeed that kind of things is beyond my understanding. What can I do for you Dimizar?"

"We are about to face a strong force so I'd like you to call upon Black Chimera. We aren't linked, you came on your own accord.

Ardrakar seemed satisfied.

"With pleasure. I can call it whenever I want. It's the gift Nehant offered me."

"Then let's get ready."

They traveled on foot and then by boat till the Turquoise Coast. On the beach, the rebels had set up a camp with the typical tents of these people. From the manor to the camp, the trip lasted two weeks which allowed Soul Chewer to accomplish his task. The desert people came to greet the Nehantists. This time he wouldn't have to suppress them, their hatred of authority and the money he offered them assured him of their loyalty. Their leader, a tall man with green eyes, greeted them warmly and invited them to have tea.

"Welcome my friends. We found one of those dogs praying to the sun god. I have men following him discreetly."

A young servant poured them hot mint tea.

"You know we wouldn't mind a little help in retaking some of our old cities."

"One thing at a time, answered Dimizar while accepting the tea. We'll think about it in due time."

Silence fell as they were drinking their tea. Outside, Soul Chewer was keeping an eye since most of his kind don't mind the hot weather which was particularly scorching on that day. Only the shadows casted by the emerald crystals would give them shade to cool themselves (changed from "some measure of coolness", i think this sounds better). The demon stroked one of them causing a small change in its color.

"Too much light here."

Dimizar made small talk with the leader and learned among other things that most of the members of the guild known as the Desert Nomads had left the realm to go to the stone fallen from the sky. It was very important for the rebels because without the guild, the army of Mineptra was less impressive. A new opportunity for the Nehantists? Not for now because Dimizar has other things in his mind right now.

The evening came, which meant that it was time for the little group to start hunting. At night, the desert came back to life. The creatures would leave their den and the plants would unfurl their leaves to catch as much humidity as possible. It was the best moment to travel the desert. They quickly made progress to what appeared to be a road.

"It's the road leading to the desert entrance. The one we're seeking should arrive by dawn. We believe he's going to join the others, explained a scout. Let's hide."

"Listen to me, the goal is not to kill him. I want him alive and whole", ordered Dimizar.

And indeed, when the sun was barely above the horizon, a man could be seen walking toward them. He wasn't wearing much except for a loincloth and some ornaments. He walked watching straight ahead as if his thoughts were elsewhere. When he walked past them, Soul Chewer leapt in front of him, yelling all the frustration accumulated during the last weeks. Tsheptès avoided easily the creature. Ardrakar rushed him too. Black Chimera magically appeared in her hands and she bashed her enemy with the flat of her blade. Tsheptès was thrown away.

"Infidels ! He screamed getting up. I will destroy you!"

A bright yellow aura appeared around him and a beam aimed at Ardrakar left his hands. She couldn't avoid it and the old dragon knight screamed from the pain but it wasn't enough to neutralize her. Dimizar, on top of the dune, was casting dark incantations, too bad for him that creature didn't have a stone-heart and seemed to escape his will. He felt that in that body there wasn't a human spirit but something else. But he had other tricks up his sleeves. The fighting became quicker and their opponent was stronger than they anticipated.  A really destructive power was coming from him. Ardrakar was hurt and Soul Chewer couldn't touch him. At last, Dimizar finished his incantation and the spell was released. A dark light surrounded Tsheptès and literally smothered the yellow aura, totally immobilizing him.

"You have an invisible link haven't you sun creature?"

Ardrakar struck his head with the flat of her blade rendering him unconscious.

"Tie his hands and take him. We're leaving immediately."

Back to the manor, Tsheptès was chained with burning straps anchored in the cavern ground. He could no more call upon Sol'ra because he couldn't feel its presence in this place. For the first time in his life, he felt fear. He couldn't understand what the infidels wanted with him. Why hadn't they kill him ? Why was he kept as a prisoner ?

The answer wasn't long to come. Dimizar came alone before him, carrying one of the Nehant's shards in one of his hands.

"Solarian, now is the time for you to understand that your fervor won't save you from the will of my master."

The Nehantist's eyes became red and a red aura appeared around the shard. Tsheptès tried to free himself but to no avail. On the contrary his bonds tightened and pulled him back. Dimizar, in one violent movement, thrusted the shard deeply in the prisoner's chest. The pain he was feeling wasn't just physical, the essence of his own nature was attacked. It felt like a venom was spreading in him, his mind reeled, he felt himself becoming someone else...

His bonds vanished while he thrashed in pain. The shard embedded itself deeply, just the other end was visible in the middle of his chest.

"What... Have you done... To me?"

"I offered you a new life. I offered you a stone-heart which will make you something else."

Now Nehant's magic energy was coursing through him modifying his Solarian nature.

"Who are you? asked Dimizar."

"I... am... Tsheptès!", he answered.

The answer wasn't the one Dimizar wanted. He insisted...

"Who are you ?!"

"Tshept... ès..."

Dimizar took him by the throat and fixed him in the eye.

"WHO ARE YOU ?!"

"I... I am the... Fallen."

Dimizar released the wretch and let him undergo his transformation.

I edited it... please check it for mistakes. Also, I changed the title from Black Destinies to Dark Destinies because for me, it sounds better.

Dernière modification par LenardCzar (04-04-2012 03:42:12)

#36 03-04-2012 18:57:32

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Really nice work dudes, i'm working now on doing the database of brazilian wiki, the translantion is going slow, but its going.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#37 03-04-2012 19:10:30

JarodG64
Eredanien

You're right for the title.

At the begining "a prisoner later" means Dimizar took a prisoner. It's the Tantad warrior who will become Carkass.

I wouldn't change "know" for "knew" in "Their powers are very different from what I...".

Instead of "ordered" or "arranged" maybe "that can be done" ?

Instead of "wish" maybe "command" in "It will be done as you..." After all Dimizar is really giving him an order.

"The evening came, which meant..."

At the end, I wouldn't change "undergo" for "underwent" in "Dimizar released the wretch and let him..."

Dernière modification par JarodG64 (03-04-2012 19:11:17)

#38 03-04-2012 20:24:05

L3lf3
Guémélite
Lieu : Montréal

Good job for both Wiki and the second chapter translated! smile
I'll post "le trésor du Titan"'s raw translation tomorow.
I gonna wait for the final version to be posted to edit my "translation progress" sum and give a link.

Dernière modification par L3lf3 (03-04-2012 20:26:00)

L'esprit est la plus puissante des armes. L3lf3

#39 04-04-2012 03:42:42

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

JarodG64 a écrit :

You're right for the title.

At the begining "a prisoner later" means Dimizar took a prisoner. It's the Tantad warrior who will become Carkass.

I wouldn't change "know" for "knew" in "Their powers are very different from what I...".

Instead of "ordered" or "arranged" maybe "that can be done" ?

Instead of "wish" maybe "command" in "It will be done as you..." After all Dimizar is really giving him an order.

"The evening came, which meant..."

At the end, I wouldn't change "undergo" for "underwent" in "Dimizar released the wretch and let him..."

done.. smile

#40 04-04-2012 07:48:51

jackal19
Gardien

L3lf3 a écrit :

Good job for both Wiki and the second chapter translated! smile
I'll post "le trésor du Titan"'s raw translation tomorow.
I gonna wait for the final version to be posted to edit my "translation progress" sum and give a link.

gonna have to wait for that before i put the dark destiny at the wiki

-Frederica Bernkastel

#41 10-04-2012 14:11:39

L3lf3
Guémélite

Hey !

We started with 2 translations last week, but it's now time to go on ! Sadly it's my Exam's week and with the war I didn't take time to finish my raw translation, sorry. I'll have my friday free so I'll finish and post it then.

I gonna try to have news about others raw translations.

#42 10-04-2012 14:22:50

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

L3lf3 a écrit :

Hey !

We started with 2 translations last week, but it's now time to go on ! Sadly it's my Exam's week and with the war I didn't take time to finish my raw translation, sorry. I'll have my friday free so I'll finish and post it then.

I gonna try to have news about others raw translations.

Ok, thanks for keeping at it while you can!  I would help out, but obviously I'm here waiting for raw translations to modify!  Haha.

#43 15-04-2012 19:03:29

L3lf3
Guémélite

Hey,

After 3 days I finished it ... this one was sooooo long, hope you'll understand a thing ... If not don't hesitate to mail me.

I'll look for more raw translator or we wont go on quick enough.

Titan.docx

#44 16-04-2012 21:47:57

Khantor
Habitant de Guem

Hi all!
Sorry for taking so much time, but here is Dark Destinies/ Chapter 1: Nehant's Splinters

Pour les francophones, comment traduiriez-vous "Les Méandres"?
On comprend clairement qu'il s'agit du monde démoniaque, c'est pour cela qu j'ai traduit par "The Void", mais je pense qu'on peut trouver mieux.

Dimizar stood in front of the mirror for a few minutes and was speaking with the one he called Nehant. Plans were settled, and everything was for the best until now. Ishaia death creates a durable diversion for Nehantists. The time had come to enter the next step.
-Dimizar, over the fog in the Edge, the Tomb is crumbling. Magic is weakening and demons can feel the link again.
-Does this mean you want me to join you now?
-Not yet. Say to Soul Chewer to go there, a present which will change the fate of many people is waiting.
Dimizar hesitated, Soul Chewer, now obedient to his will, was a perfect executor. Let him out might make the manor of Zejabel vulnerable and above all, he might be seen during the trip. But he couldn’t bring himself to disobey.
-Well, he will leave as soon as possible.
After that, the mirror just only reflected the normal appearance of the Nehantist. Very close, Iron Mask, who had assisted to the scene with suspicion that he explained to his master.
-Tell me, why can’t I see nor hear Nehant?
-Good question, Nehantist apprentice, maybe because sometimes you doubt of me, or just only because this mirror is linked to me? Dimizar ironized, leaving the lab.
Soul Chewer was in the garden, or in what should looks like a garden, and enjoyed himself by frighten slave servants of the Manor. He felt his master, he stopped as he came.
-I need those people! You already kill two of them, one more and I gonna get upset!
The demon nearly looked sad.
-You will leave the manor today, I’m sending you over the fog in the Edge, near the Master’s jail. He will tell you what to do then. The demonic portal will be ready by tonight.
Soul Chewer knew what demonic portal means, he would risked his existence by travelling this way, because during his transfer he could meet another demon who could happened to be stronger than he was. Soul Chewer didn’t reply.
-Could that be fear I see?? Asked Dimizar, amused. Does someone fear the big bad portal? Hahaha, demons will surprise me every day.
Soul Chewer pulled himself together and grumbled to show his discontent.
-Yes, you are right, let’s stay focus. Get prepared, I will end it by the night fall.
On the evening, all the Nehantists present in the Manor were gathered to see the demonic portal. It had just opened, forming a black vortex which was spinning slowly. A powerful Nehantist energy emanate from it. Soul Chewer walked backward, apparently, he was not very enthusiastic with the idea of getting through this thing. Unfortunately for him, he couldn’t disobey without the threat of a reprimand quite similar. He stuffed into the portal, and immediately disappeared into the Void.
Soul Chewer felt like he was sliced by hundreds of blades, the pain even for a demon was unbearable. He was screaming, but no sound get out of his throat, and to be exact, he no longer had a throat for he had no body. He felt sucked in a place without been able to choose by himself his way.  He had forgotten the Void where he and his congener had been trapped for years, waiting for the time of liberation. For him, this ordeal lasted forever, this calvary eventually ended when he fell down heavily prone, on the ground. He turned around, his body made him suffer while he had no injuries. The pain went away quickly and the demon got up, looked around where he arrived. This landscape strangely looked like the Void, expect that the sky was spangled with stars. The dry ground was crackled and blocs lifted themselves. In front of him, the huge black stone, both majestic and tortuous, where Nehant was locked since the end of the last war. It levitated a few step from the ground, restraint by huge chains stuck in the ground by other crystals, smaller and in different colors. The demon got closer, as attracted by the stone. Someone came to him, a skinny human, hobbling. He was holding something in his arms, wrapped in pierced black cloth. The human stopped  near the demon and gave him the object.
-Take this, Demon, it’s the Forbidden Book, which allows you to invoke Inferno.
Although the mouth and the jaw of the man were wriggling, the voice didn’t seem to come from him, it was resonating around him. Soul Chewer understood that Nehant was talking to him. In submission, he kneeled and accepted the present.
-Master, here you are back, please let me free from my link to Dimizar.
-NO… I am not ready yet, my prison us still too powerful. I still need this servant, and you will obey him. I won’t be able to keep this body for long, I need to say you something else. The stone in which I am locked is crumbling down, releasing pieces of crystals. Take as many as you can, and give them to Dimizar. Tell him they are bursts from my stone, he will know what to do.
After that, the man fell down, dying from starvation and thirstiness. Soul Chewer didn’t avoid a cruelty time, and broke the neck of the poor man, before collecting the bursts. He gathered about ten, before going back. Once again, he felt like he was sliced through his body and levitated without any control of his goal. This time, Soul Chewer felt that other demons where here. Did they detected him or were they attracted by the Book? None of them could reach him and he managed to escape from more torments. The vortex closed, scattering everything the demon was holding. As he remembered the warning, he gathered himself immediately and intervened in the middle of the crystals.
-Don’t touch anything! He exclaim.
Dimizar starred at the Forbidden Book. He immediately recognized it because he already had seen an etching in one of the many old books from Zejabel.
-Explain yourself, Soul Chewer, what did you brought to us, he said as he picked up the Book.
The demon gathered the pieces and put them on a table, and carefully looked not to forget any tiny snip on the ground.
-I met the Master, he gave us the Forbidden Book, and those crystals. He said they are pieces from his prison.
-What? Did you see Nehant!? Iron Mask asked enjoyed by this idea.
-Of course, we are demons, Ardrakar added. Many of us had already seen him during his reign.
-Enough! Dimizar said. Pieces from his prison? Nehant’s splinters? That definitively changes the situation. Mask, Ardrakar, let capture a Tantad warrior, I have an experiment to test. Now, let me alone, I have work.

#45 15-05-2012 15:31:27

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Hey there everyone,

Just trying to revive this initiative.  Idk what happened, but it seems to have fallen away, and I think that that's a real pity.  Where are we on progress here??

#46 15-05-2012 15:45:20

JarodG64
Eredanien

Sorry I've been busy IRL lately and will be a little more.

#47 15-05-2012 16:31:47

jackal19
Gardien

hm i was fixing the raw trans of the titan but i was waiting for someone to finish it first before me XD

-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums