Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-03-2012 17:20:25

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Golemarlok - where does he fit?

Basically as title says. I kinda like this character, just seems he has no place in commonly used strategies. Cannot fit in mage deck, as he is only mage in his guild, hardly fits in warrior because he is not Pack, does not do well in craftsman decks because he can not be paired with Meister Galene. Any tips where he can be used effectively?

#2 31-03-2012 17:53:24

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Re : Golemarlok - where does he fit?

I agree that he doesnt fit well... but some of the stuff you said is not true. 

First, He is not the only mage in his guild....Alyce, Abyssien, and Kuraying are also all mages (and he can be paired with a mercenary mage as well)

Second, back in the day, some old Zil beatdown decks used to use him in replace of Telendar, and included him with The Shadow and Abomination.

Third, you dont need Meister Galene to make a craftsman deck.  Pairing him with Jorus can make him very lethal, seeing that his spirit can be increased with Good Jorusien and then Golemarlok can play spells.

So in my opinion, he is currently best in a craftsman deck, but he could definitely use work

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#3 31-03-2012 18:03:09

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Oh well... guess I forgot about other Zil mages since I have never seen anyone using them. I know Meister Galene is not a must, althought he is most effective when paired up with golem. And nice idea with Jorus, probably going to try it out. Thanks for feedback still.

Dernière modification par Dr Vlad (31-03-2012 18:05:06)

#4 01-04-2012 06:32:24

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Arckam
Jorus
Golemarlok

OR

Erein
Nalen
Golemarlok

#5 01-04-2012 07:10:33

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Actually i dont think that arkam is good in any deck, he doesent fit very well...I think that even Jayanne its better than him...But his attack is very high, a think that if you put a artezil ring,maybe you fix that poblem...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 01-04-2012 10:13:01

VidaFrezz
Ptit nouveau

After reading the posts,I still don't see how golemarlok can fit in with craftsman :l
Sure,they can boost him a little,but wouldn't the player get his hands tied without chains/cards to play?

Pied de page des forums