Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-03-2012 03:39:36

Trout
Voyageur

A beginner needs your help making a decent Sap Heart :O

Hi! I've started playing recently and I'm a bit stuck with my cards, I got decent characters but crappy cards otherwise and I need some advice on what to buy with my crystals (around 24000).

The characters I got are the following:

[card]Silikat[/card], [card]Ydiane[/card], [card]The Claw[/card], [card]Elder Mailandar[/card], [card]Moarg[/card], [card]Rockspeaker[/card], [card]Dandy[/card] and [card]Bearcupine[/card]

As for Sap cards I got: [card]Agonda Shell[/card], 3 [card]Amber Spear[/card], 2 [card]Asrow[/card], [card]Bark Armor[/card], [card]Being at one with nature[/card], [card]Cohesion[/card], [card]Elfine bow[/card], [card]Flowering[/card], 2 [card]Hypnotic Melody[/card], [card]In a hostile environment[/card], [card]Ivory bow[/card], 2 [card]Mask of Quercus[/card], [card]Net Traps[/card], 2 [card]Shouldn't Have![/card] , [card]Technique of the cactus[/card], [card]The parting of the ways[/card], 2 [card]The rain dance[/card], [card]To our ancestors [/card]and [card]totemic launch[/card]

Other than that I've got a handful of attack increase cards and a few low tier spells. Mostly what was in the tutorial deck and the Zil crystal starter.

As I see it I've got 3 options:

_ Make a multi-race deck based on Silikat , a Hom'Chai and a Beast. Buying cards like cohesion and such.

_ Make a Hom'chai deck, meaning I'd have to buy Keep the totems and Hom'chai cards.

_ Make an Elfine deck with Silikat and Ydiane and [card]Pilferess[/card] and buy bows and things like that.

Which one would you recommend considering the crystals I have - 24000 - ? Also, which cards would you recommend I buy for whichever deck. I'm just starting (lvl 8) and I have no idea what to look for other than Sap Heart cards.

Thanks in advance! wink big_smile

#2 30-03-2012 04:30:19

Cossette
Solarian

Re : A beginner needs your help making a decent Sap Heart :O

with the market gone haywire it not possible to build a new deck with tight budget.

at your level (8) no need to worry rushing and make a deck so quick, just need to save up some more crystals  and reach level 11.

my advice go to the trophy room read the trophy's you can do and finish them you can earn some cards, exp, and crystals. then after that you'll.  have an idea on what best suit your play style and don't forget to have fun. wink

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#3 30-03-2012 04:44:52

Trout
Voyageur

Hmmm. Well, thanks! big_smile

Still, should I buy [card]Keep-the-totems [/card] now while it's still somewhat cheap? I assume Sap Hearts cards are at the moment cheaper because of the booster sale, or am I wrong?

#4 30-03-2012 04:53:24

Cossette
Solarian

Trout a écrit :

Still, should I buy [card]Keep-the-totems [/card] now while it's still somewhat cheap? I assume Sap Hearts cards are at the moment cheaper because of the booster sale, or am I wrong?

[card]Keep-the-totems [/card] Maybe yes! level one is cheap but it need 2 more cards 2 evolve [card]leaf tornado[/card] and [card]the warrior's heritage[/card] so practically your buying 3 cards >_< and of course you need an [card]items have a soul[/card] if your building a deck around [card]Keep-the-totems [/card]

Dernière modification par Cossette (30-03-2012 05:02:42)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#5 30-03-2012 05:11:33

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Cossette a écrit :
Trout a écrit :

[card]Keep-the-totems [/card] Maybe yes! level one is cheap but it need 2 more cards 2 evolve [card]leaf tornado[/card] and [card]the warrior's heritage[/card] so practically your buying 3 cards >_< and of course you need an [card]items have a soul[/card] if your building a deck around [card]Keep-the-totems [/card]

The cards to level him up total about 2-3K at the highest, though, so it's not too bad.  But yeah, if you want to use him, he's really only playable with IHaS.  Plus you have to get a bunch of items, which isn't too hard to get.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 30-03-2012 05:14:07

Trout
Voyageur

*Sigh*  gotta think about this then. Thanks a lot, you've been helpful. smile

#7 30-03-2012 08:42:57

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

welcome to Sap ^^

For the latest released Sap, I think wait more 1 or 2 week it's better.. the price will be down again...

for the beginner.. I suggest multirace.. it's good since u don't have an expensive card.. then upgrade your deck little by little big_smile

#8 30-03-2012 13:02:33

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :
Trout a écrit :

I have [card]Keep-the-totems [/card] and dont use him in an IHAS deck. I use his ability with the [card]Squasher[/card] and [card]Agonda Shell[/card] and use [card]Offering to the World-Tree[/card]. It is possible to run a Hom'Chai deck without IHAS. Its just the method most people use. Kinda like discard, no real strategy involved, just a race to the finish. Not to mention, its much more fun to play.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#9 30-03-2012 14:12:15

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Keep the Totems just came out last week so just wait a little longer and his price will go even further down as more of his card enter circulation

#10 31-03-2012 02:00:18

Trout
Voyageur

Helpful community big_smile !

If anyone's wondering, I got a couple of [card]Brothers in arms[/card], [card]To our ancestors[/card] and [card]Cohesion[/card] each and am trying to make a multirace. If [card]Keep-the-totems[/card] price drops a couple of K I'll probably try Erezil's idea as well.

Thanks a lot. If a mod comes along feel free to lock the thread. smile

Pied de page des forums