Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 22-03-2012 21:16:35

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : Prisoner of Time

Stormholt a écrit :
Gent M a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

I'll make sure the one who designs events will get the message ;p

I disagree. I enjoy specific trophies much more then the generic ones.

As a side note you can win by discard with nehant mages as well. big_smile

I think that this is a marketing ploy,or the player buy the thophy immediatly,or he buy a lot of boosters and try to gain circus cards.

Well...yeah.

#27 22-03-2012 21:43:30

Poptolev
Guémélite

I'm going to skip this one ... not even liking the monster that much (and no this doesnt have anything in common with a certain fox and some grapes).

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#28 22-03-2012 23:08:23

iQuit
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :

I think that this is a marketing ploy,or the player buy the thophy immediatly,or he buy a lot of boosters and try to gain circus cards.

This .

Dernière modification par iQuit (23-03-2012 00:07:27)

#29 23-03-2012 01:35:03

Killawish
Ptit nouveau

alright so for the anuciators key we got to upgrade the character to 4 ok i understand that but upgrading it isnt possible without free annon trophy making it impossible to get the key without buying it with feez just saying not really fair unless everyone just buys the trophy

#30 23-03-2012 01:53:13

MaijinGon
Campeur

ANY CHARACTER Tthat can be upgarded to lvl 4... nothing not faiir in that, just takes a while if u dont have some exp cards in stock,
bad thing for me that I used (30mins before that event showed up) all exp cards to upgrade other heroes ._.

#31 23-03-2012 02:43:59

Killawish
Ptit nouveau

oh thought it had to be that character my bad lol

#32 23-03-2012 03:23:27

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Is it possible to level up different characters? Just like in the Valentyne event.

Dernière modification par Xervos (23-03-2012 03:41:39)

Thorn between light and darkness.

#33 23-03-2012 03:43:51

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

I won like 20 games with discard in ELO so far but whenever I'm about to win my opponents rage quit so I don't get the points for the trophy... gah...!!

#34 23-03-2012 03:55:37

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

FutureMesca a écrit :

I won like 20 games with discard in ELO so far but whenever I'm about to win my opponents rage quit so I don't get the points for the trophy... gah...!!

Exact same thing happened to me, took forever to get the trophy

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#35 23-03-2012 04:04:25

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Xervos a écrit :

Is it possible to level up different characters? Just like in the Valentyne event.

Nope, tried that earlier.  It has to be the SAME character all the way through this time.  sad

#36 23-03-2012 04:06:20

Caitlyn
Guémélite

get dark. smile she can go to 4 without other cards.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#37 23-03-2012 04:13:42

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

FutureMesca a écrit :

same here except I'm just trying to win games with characters of different races.

#38 23-03-2012 04:30:33

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Caitlyn a écrit :

get dark. smile she can go to 4 without other cards.

I used Red Mark, but yeah there are a few easy ones...Aerouant, Ahelm, Asajiro, are some examples

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#39 23-03-2012 04:53:46

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i am not too well rounded, i only know zils chars mostly.

but hopefully it will help everyone.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#40 23-03-2012 06:57:57

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Ok, so lets me see if I have this right...

I need to get and level a character to level 4(cause characters going to 4 aren't that common really, especially since I'd have to level a trash character since most my good ones are already leveled).

I need to win 5 games against ELO players with and without a discard deck(and 3 different races, but not at the same time).

I need to beat the "Thread of Time" which needs 7 different decks for each part(I'm stuck on the 4th).

I need to have 4 friends willing to lose to me, but they have to have 4 other friends then me cause I no longer can help them.

I need to win 1000 crystals from players(but not during any other trophey) at the rate of 20-70 a game.

After those 6, I'll have 5 more quests I have to do which if I have to guess is beating the Adventure bosses.

And I have 6 days to do it, despite that I'm going to be gone this weekend.  So instead I'll have 3.

You know what, screw you too Eredan.  I'm getting sick and tired of these short near impossible events.  I like your game but I can't spend my life playing it just to keep up.  Stop screwing with your more casual players.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (23-03-2012 06:58:36)

#41 23-03-2012 07:11:05

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

TPPK a écrit :
Gent M a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

I'll make sure the one who designs events will get the message ;p

I disagree. I enjoy specific trophies much more then the generic ones.

As a side note you can win by discard with nehant mages as well. big_smile

Hmm, care to put that on video? Showing the deck doesn't needs any legendary to stand a chance?

Nothing against specific trophies but for a weekly it is highly discriminating.
Permanent caste specific trophies should be a hit tho, forcing everyone to be playing/trying specific deck types should kick up the versatility of the game.

The nehant discard tactic was used against me. As long as you attach 2 terrors early on the opponent will have to choose between playing cards or eating siphons. Sure you need a favorable draw for it to work but having the Receptacle is not required. (you can't expect to pull this off 5 times in high ELO but for the 1500 zone i'm sure it works just fine)

Also in the caste temporary trophies/events equation the problem lays with the market speculators (who in my opinion should be taxed much higher)

#42 23-03-2012 07:33:36

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Here's a good question, Does [card]Chalice[/card] count for lvling a chracter from 1 to 4 since his fourth lvl is a weapon? Just trying to find a character to lvl that won't be a complete waste of time.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (23-03-2012 07:34:50)

#43 23-03-2012 07:53:14

ashman
Habitant de Guem

The amount of quitting in the ELO room this due to this event is just...what's the word...'pussyfying'.

Man up, stick it out and let people get their trophy points. Sheesh.

--A

#44 23-03-2012 08:18:07

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

ashman a écrit :

The amount of quitting in the ELO room this due to this event is just...what's the word...'pussyfying'.

Man up, stick it out and let people get their trophy points. Sheesh.

--A

Agreed. I don't see the point of quitting.

#45 23-03-2012 08:38:52

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :

I still wondering why the old 'timer' was not a part of tempus tongue

I got good reason why he should be part of tempus:
1. He rival the power of the Time Lord, Tempus thus endangering his throne of powah (in story he sounds really powerful)
2. He's the one who caused the time anomaly in the present time ( breaking the space time continuum required a lot of magic and upper body strength ofc)
3. Or because I said so tongue

I agree, I would like to see this character get the Tempus caste. I don't know the story ( would love to hear it if anyone would mind posting it) But he obviously has close connections with them. An ya know... why not?

#46 23-03-2012 09:06:22

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

hotfoot a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

1. He rival the power of the Time Lord, Tempus thus endangering his throne of powah (in story he sounds really powerful)
2. He's the one who caused the time anomaly in the present time ( breaking the space time continuum required a lot of magic and upper body strength ofc)

I agree, I would like to see this character get the Tempus caste. I don't know the story ( would love to hear it if anyone would mind posting it) But he obviously has close connections with them. An ya know... why not?

Not really. He can control time but he is an enemy of Tempus. I mean he created the time anomaly that Tempus are trying to repair and they locked him up for that.

Now for those that finished the event how do you get Neferthot? Couse i can't find any info on those fragments.

#47 23-03-2012 09:29:40

Poptolev
Guémélite

FutureMesca a écrit :

Well put yourself in their shoes. Discard is probably the most annoying deck and he, most likely, faced it gajilion times during the last few days. Thou' they could just simply skip the game for a couple of weeks (I usually do that when they upgrade a caste I dont like, it's better than whining for a couple of pages, the trend will change with the next release anyway)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#48 23-03-2012 09:34:29

MaijinGon
Campeur

PPl ragequiting cuz it's just over-annoying when u play almost 100% games vs discard decks in elo room, I wanted cry myself when I tried win with 3 races (using my pack with exchange Fenrath for Faceless) and played 9 times vs discard decks on 10 games (if they were not zills, they were mercenaries priests or somth diffrent with discard discard discard...).

#49 23-03-2012 10:25:08

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Azwrath a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Not really. He can control time but he is an enemy of Tempus. I mean he created the time anomaly that Tempus are trying to repair and they locked him up for that.

Now for those that finished the event how do you get Neferthot? Couse i can't find any info on those fragments.

once you finished the first part you can acces the second part
you'll get 1 point every time you play theurgy in amnezy you need 60(i will get my ass kicked by discard here)
then play spell,item,actions for another quest

#50 23-03-2012 13:09:30

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Dracatis a écrit :

I need to win 1000 crystals from players(but not during any other trophey) at the rate of 20-70 a game.

You can do it in Aventure mode too. The easiest way is to play against Malandrin in the Zahal's mission and win by perfect. With the right deck you can kill him by turn 1 or 2, those are fast 70 cristals for just 5 energy.

hotfoot a écrit :

Here's a good question, Does [card]Chalice[/card] count for lvling a chracter from 1 to 4 since his fourth lvl is a weapon? Just trying to find a character to lvl that won't be a complete waste of time.

When there's a change of name from a level to other, it doesn't count.

Pied de page des forums