Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 22-03-2012 03:44:31

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Keep-the-totem/Brutus

Awesome, got a Wild Buds from Adventures.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#27 22-03-2012 03:56:06

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

You mad bro?

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#28 22-03-2012 04:04:05

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Norad IV a écrit :

[Sapphon : Quote edited]

wow this post seems familiar btw mind your tongue we should speak like civilized people not like freaking babarians.

Dernière modification par jackal19 (22-03-2012 04:06:47)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#29 22-03-2012 04:20:44

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

[Sapphon : Quote edited]

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#30 22-03-2012 04:23:24

Limestone
Solarian

Great at May 15th there will be one less nag,rant and trash talking. Eredan should celebrate this lavishly *sarcasm*

You know bro, even though we really, really.. disappointed in this week release (World tree remains a minor-just-4-fun deck, Shadow deck got no new spell aside from discard) we should know insulting them is not gonna change anything. Honestly I do think the person who arrange card for weekly release a bit incompetent *sorry for the harsh word*, but the fact is they just don't know what's need to be released now and what's need to be released later on.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#31 22-03-2012 04:52:38

Caitlyn
Guémélite

wow, and i thought i was mad about the glitchy adventure. big_smile

this release is great since its zil although i was actually expecting it to lean more on shadows or marauders..

but zil release is zil release.. smile new telendar is still the worst release ever. >_<

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#32 22-03-2012 05:57:23

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Too bad [card]The Psychurgist[/card] can't play [card]Indigestion[/card] and if I replace [card]Treacherous[/card] for them I get 8 cards in my deck that he cannot play. 3 [card]Indigestion[/card], 3 [card]Panic[/card], 1 [card]Cloning[/card] and 1 [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card].

#33 22-03-2012 05:58:45

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Zil.. too strong.. but I think not bad for SaP released... wild bud, to our ancestor, and germination are good

#34 22-03-2012 07:52:44

Cossette
Solarian

MTG 60 cards deck, 4 copies max - "Hymn to tourach" discard 2 cards from hand got banned because its to fasts.

Eredan 20 cards deck, 3 copies max - "Indigestion" discard 3 cards from hand O_o do the math...

Dernière modification par Cossette (22-03-2012 08:49:48)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#35 22-03-2012 08:31:09

MaijinGon
Campeur

Well u just need decks that kills always in their 1st fight's 20 dmg+ ea turn, tempus hits 20-30 from second of their turns in my games , so they seems not enough strong to play vs discard decks :DDDD
This game is pure definition of IMBAlanced big_smile
I'm just gonna buy and play that fa**y strategy myself now big_smile no point to play anything else,
just dark stone should be blockin spells like indigious so i could stay with my Pack deck hmm
cuz now i need 1 milion to get NEW START card and need to be lucky to not get it discarded before i can use it -.- <3

#36 22-03-2012 08:41:45

magius
Solarian

MaijinGon a écrit :

Well u just need decks that kills always in their 1st fight's 20 dmg+ ea turn, tempus hits 20-30 from second of their turns in my games , so they seems not enough strong to play vs discard decks :DDDD
This game is pure definition of IMBAlanced big_smile
I'm just gonna buy and play that fa**y strategy myself now big_smile no point to play anything else,
just dark stone should be blockin spells like indigious so i could stay with my Pack deck hmm
cuz now i need 1 milion to get NEW START card and need to be lucky to not get it discarded before i can use it -.- <3

Dark Stone does block any spells apart from Freeze which returns it to hand. So Indigestion "should" be blocked. But then what do I know, there are inconsistency of effects with some of the cards.

Agree with Cossette though, Hymn to Tourach was banned very very quickly because of no drawback. Indigestion, there is no drawback. They better start increasing the deck size soon as discard is going to dominate.

Perhaps they will increase to 4 characters and 40-card deck big_smile

P/S we need an active moderator in English forum. Some language is just not needed here and frankly not constructive at all.

Dernière modification par magius (22-03-2012 08:43:13)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#37 22-03-2012 09:12:47

Cossette
Solarian

Untitled-3.png

Really Inspiring!!! big_smile

Dernière modification par Cossette (22-03-2012 09:13:28)

Breathless

#38 22-03-2012 09:17:28

Col.Jones
Campeur

dark stone / nehantic stone does not block any spell that targets your hand... -.-

Come to the dark site and experience real power!

English Eredan chat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo

#39 22-03-2012 09:24:38

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

It's not just the Zil you worried about. Courtesans will also have their own share of the cake with the release >_<

#40 22-03-2012 09:25:11

magius
Solarian

Col.Jones a écrit :

dark stone / nehantic stone does not block any spell that targets your hand... -.-

Are you positive? I remember last time when I played Panic and the opponent played Dark Stone. It blocked it? -.- need confirmation

Lyquid a écrit :

It's not just the Zil you worried about. Courtesans will also have their own share of the cake with the release >_<

Oh yes... the good old Courtesan discard control... ouch.

I do really question their playtest team (or if they even have one). This release does push Circus over the edge and I am a discard player too (well I played variety of decks). It is pretty obvious that they are trying to make a new release to overcome the previous release. This [card]Vicious Circle[/card] must stop somewhere (pardon the pun). And it should start with playtest before cards release.

They should have a set of decks that they can test against/with. Afterall, they owned the cards tongue And to be honest, they have 2 weeks to do that now tongue No excuse of disregarding it and spark such power creep in the game.

Dernière modification par magius (22-03-2012 09:32:00)

#41 22-03-2012 09:37:52

Col.Jones
Campeur

it doesn't block it... i used my nehantic stone against panic. panic was the second card played and i played nehantic stone as my first card. didn't block panic -.-

Come to the dark site and experience real power!

English Eredan chat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo

#42 22-03-2012 09:40:06

Caitlyn
Guémélite

[card]nehantic stone[/card] and [card]dark stone heart[/card] are item-jewels?

do they activate immediately?  I can't remember.. big_smile

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (22-03-2012 09:41:13)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#43 22-03-2012 10:04:26

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Caitlyn a écrit :

[card]nehantic stone[/card] and [card]dark stone heart[/card] are item-jewels?

do they activate immediately?  I can't remember.. big_smile

yes they activate immediately

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#44 22-03-2012 10:24:22

xesicyra
Ptit nouveau

Cossette a écrit :

MTG 60 cards deck, 4 copies max - "Hymn to tourach" discard 2 cards from hand got banned because its to fasts.

Eredan 20 cards deck, 3 copies max - "Indigestion" discard 3 cards from hand O_o do the math...

Just fought someone with [card]Indigestion[/card], [card]mental siphon[/card] and a few [card]treacherous[/card].

Despite being as conservative as i can and with 2 [card]sanctuary of woods[/card], all it took is one indigestion... QQ

As you can see i'm a little upset that i didn't get to score a point for the saps. xD

Edit: was running Keith(warrior), wreckwood and hundawa. Sanctuary wasn't used during treacherous not that the 4 cards it returns would do much help.

Anyone playing sap has a good strategy against discards?

Dernière modification par xesicyra (22-03-2012 11:00:55)

#45 22-03-2012 12:04:33

Nessaj
Guémélite

MaijinGon a écrit :

And if your cards dont get removed by Alyce's effect.

Today I fought a discard that he broght Alyce to 15 defense, she was with double clay from last turn, then used I Hate Brawlers + Fabulous Destiny

I wonder if he could get up to 17 with new card. Hell, it tanks more than Dragon Knights and Kotoba xD

At least I play 3 Eleminehantations on my deck, but I pay almost half of my HP if they play theurgy. Well, discards need counters. They DO NEED counters.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (22-03-2012 12:07:32)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#46 22-03-2012 12:13:11

magius
Solarian

Nessaj a écrit :

Today I fought a discard that he broght Alyce to 15 defense, she was with double clay from last turn, then used I Hate Brawlers + Fabulous Destiny

Wow... O.o

#47 22-03-2012 12:29:54

MaijinGon
Campeur

Feerik should consider to change deck capacity to 30 cards, then most decks needs more luck in draws for insta win combinations (like tempus 13 turn count after 1st fight happens to me all the time....) , with 30 cards most decks gonna need more effort are strategy involved, mby ''late'' game decks can be stronger cuz of this but with those extra cards slots u can put more counter cards to certain decks, this change would be good cuz there is no need to make balance changes for much of cards, just put a hard cap on some cards that takes their strenght from discard decks (IHAS- mby max +8 bonus, Weapon Master- max +6bonus , cuz i dont understand why some cards like sacrafice kills ***bip*** own character and gives u only +6 atk in exchange where weapon master in 2-3rd fight giving in total 15-20 -.-).

#48 22-03-2012 13:16:32

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Cossette a écrit :

Eredan isn't Magic ;p

magius a écrit :

P/S we need an active moderator in English forum. Some language is just not needed here and frankly not constructive at all.

I agree. Even if I try to watch for English and French boards as much as I can, I can't be active on both of them at the same time during new cards days hmm

#49 22-03-2012 13:58:50

Cossette
Solarian

Sapphon a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

Eredan isn't Magic ;p

My aim is  for deck count not the game tongue if you count the percentage of drawing "Indigestion" then add the other discarding cards it got 68% chances that opponents will loose 12-16 cards at third turn. leaving you with 8 or less cards, which means even you can one Hit KOs 2 circus characters you still loose the coming turn. unless you wont play any cards which is impossible roll

Dernière modification par Cossette (22-03-2012 14:15:55)

Breathless

#50 22-03-2012 13:59:26

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Sapphon a écrit :
magius a écrit :

I agree. Even if I try to watch for English and French boards as much as I can, I can't be active on both of them at the same time during new cards days hmm

Please no.
The past two moderators had a questionable motivation of being a moderator, not to mention their methods of moderation.
Furthermore the lack of a moderator is at least a chance of Feerik staff taking a peek in the English section.

What we need as a moderator you already fulfill with great prominence: A person who only put on the moderator mask when you wrote when it was needed. The last English moderators we had were moderators 24/7 and not community members, notably manipulating discussions towards their favor killing off any way of having a discussion.

Pied de page des forums