Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-03-2012 15:28:23

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Battle of the Guilds - Lottery

news_bataille.jpg

Guild Battle!

This week, the Zil Warriors and the Sap Hearts are fighting to obtain the Agonda shell, an antic object fruit of brutality.

It is up to you to change the end of the fight by playing a Zil Warriors Deck or a Sap Hearts Deck.  Each time these two guilds meet during a player versus player game (except in the training room), the winner obtains points for his guild.

The gauge placed at the background of Eredan iTCG website lets you know about the ratio victory/defeat between these two guilds. The more the ratio increases the more its color straggles in the gauge (and pushes away the opposing color).

A victory cursor represents the place which the two guilds covet. To control it, a guild will have to straggle its color beyond the cursor in order to take the color of the guild! The first day this cursor is placed in the center of the gauge.

Each day, some points are brought into play. At noon (French Time), the guild who controls the cursor of victory obtains these points. Caution! At that precise moment, the cursor is replaced where the two colors meet.

Each guild must then obtain a better ratio than the day before to obtain the points of the day!

Points are distributed as follows: Day 1 = 3 points, day 2 = 3 points, day 3 = 3 points, day 4 = 5 points, day 5 = 6 points, day 6 = 7 points.

At the end of the battle, Tuesday March 27 at noon (French Time), the card the Agonda Shell will be affiliated to the guild which has obtained the highest score, that guild will also get a discount on its guild booster!

Agonda Shell. Rare. Weapon item. Warrior. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Defense +2. At the start of the fight, if your character has a Two Handed weapon, Attack +2 and Defense +2 this turn. Chain Weapon. .

sb8rFGD0.png

Lottery

Each time you gain a victory which is important for the guild battle, you get a lottery ticket.
At the end of the battle we will pick 20 cards at random, the participants these tickets belong to will win the Agonda Shell card (one per person maximum).

#2 22-03-2012 02:22:52

Kered
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : NB, Canada

Re : Battle of the Guilds - Lottery

I thought Divide and Rule was last weeks card which wasnt given out, and why would i even try this week, seeing how i had over 40 tickets last week and they jus got thrown out...

#3 22-03-2012 03:30:12

Limestone
Solarian

Kered a écrit :

I thought Divide and Rule was last weeks card which wasnt given out, and why would i even try this week, seeing how i had over 40 tickets last week and they jus got thrown out...

They must have copy paste the previous post and forgot to edit the last part lol

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 22-03-2012 04:39:23

Caitlyn
Guémélite

it would be nice if they proofread before they post.. big_smile

although its nice this isn't unique,  I dont think i will use it though.  The art also seems the card is for sap hearts though.  Too bad they won't get it. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#5 22-03-2012 04:43:25

Limestone
Solarian

Caitlyn a écrit :

it would be nice if they proofread before they post.. big_smile

although its nice this isn't unique,  I dont think i will use it though.  The art also seems the card is for sap hearts though.  Too bad they won't get it. smile

It was destined to be the pack arsenal from the beginning

#6 22-03-2012 08:23:39

Kered
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : NB, Canada

i figured but was wondering about last weeks lottery, it wasn't awarded, but my tickets were taken lol

#7 24-03-2012 20:59:42

Caitlyn
Guémélite

zillllllllllssssssssssssss go fight.

i <3 ZIL

#8 25-03-2012 11:40:09

Caitlyn
Guémélite

something seems to be wrong with the counting of the points.. ??

i <3 ZIL

#9 25-03-2012 12:39:35

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

I'm kinda blown away that Saps are winning. I thought for sure Zil would be out there fighting. But I guess Multiattacking and Shroomin' Saps are blowing them away. smile

(Good riddance!)

tongue

#10 25-03-2012 13:06:34

MaijinGon
Campeur

for real,,,,,, zill must win ._. I want zil boosters for mine pack deck  sad

#11 25-03-2012 13:14:11

Limestone
Solarian

MaijinGon a écrit :

for real,,,,,, zill must win ._. I want zil boosters for mine pack deck  sad

It's quite hard for zil to win since WT chainlock and shroom spell trouble, even for discard

#12 25-03-2012 13:32:51

iQuit
Guémélite

I feel like the point counter is just for fun , Feerik is the one that decides which guild will win .

Sap will win no matter what

#13 25-03-2012 13:43:31

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

iQuit a écrit :

I feel like the point counter is just for fun , Feerik is the one that decides which guild will win .

Sap will win no matter what

Not what people thought in the beginning. The Pack is INSANE when it comes to damage, not to mention the boost to discard. It's only the recent release that Saps have become even remotely viable.

#14 26-03-2012 02:16:46

Caitlyn
Guémélite

meh, i already bought feez, i guess i will just wait for April's event since its eredan's 2nd year anniversary..

there should be something to spend on.. >_> booster discount plox. smile

i <3 ZIL

#15 27-03-2012 09:49:07

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Huh, Saps win.  You know if you wanted evidence of rigging... Saps shouldn't have stood a chance.  I'm all for Saps winning, hell I won of few with unusual decks as well.  But Zil decks are so much better and are in no way weak to any of the Sap tactics, especially The Pack and Discard.  I applaud my team if they actually pulled this off honestly, but somehow I truly doubt that.

You guys really need to make a special room/tournament specifically for this and setting rules that make it hard to rig, like only one loss per day per person counts.  Yes, this removes fear of losing but gets people to play more in hopes of winning, right?  Isn't that the whole idea anyhow?

#16 27-03-2012 10:09:51

Caitlyn
Guémélite

well those decks with buds were fairly strong.

and cheating always goes both ways. smile

i <3 ZIL

#17 27-03-2012 10:17:19

Jabberwock
Voyageur

Caitlyn a écrit :

well those decks with buds were fairly strong.

and cheating always goes both ways. smile

Also the Germination and Quercus Awakening is a pain to any deck

Pied de page des forums