Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-03-2012 15:24:45

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Keep-the-totem/Brutus

news_brutus.jpg

This week, Zil Warriors and Sap Hearts are given a place of honor.

Zil Warriors

When the wolf comes out of his den, the rest of the pack is not far behind. Here is Brutus, a guy who hasn't got one brain but... two, one in each arm! This card release reinforces all the different types of Zil Warrior decks and adds some spice to the game thanks to the Pack Deck.

5E7LFgkS.pngtT4Vw5Pa.png

My turn!. Rare. Action. Zil Warrior. The Pack. Choose a non-Weapon, non-Armor card in play, this card is then discarded. Warrior: an "Alpha" from you discard pile or from you Hand is played.

Difference of opinion
. Rare Action. Zil Warrior. Marauders. The next card played by the opposing character is ignored unless it is a Zil or a Marauder card. Chain Zil or Marauder card.

Brutus
. (and its two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Zil Warrior. Warrior. The Pack. Human. Male .Spirit 0. Attack 5/7. Defense 2. Health points 13. Gain Chain if you play a Two Handed weapon. At the start of the fight, Attack and Defense +1 for each opposing character alive. Turns 3, 5 and 6: Attack +2/+1.

Indigestion
. Uncommon. Shadow Spell. Zil Warrior. Mage.3 cards from the opposing player's Hand are discarded. If your character isn't Circus, the opposing player chooses a card in his Discard Pile and places it in his Hand.

Wolf paw
. Uncommon. Two handed Axe Weapon Item. Zil Warrior. Warrior. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Attack +1 for each one of your Marauders and Defense +1 for each one of your Warriors. The pack: an additional Attack +1. Activates immediately.

It adds up
. Common. Action. Zil Warriors. Attack +2. The Pack: Defense +1 and Spirit +1. If you have more than 3 cards in Hand, an additional Attack +2.

Pickpocket
. Common. Pet. Zil Warrior. Circus. This card is attached to an opposing character who has no "Pickpocket" attached to him. Duration: 4 fights. At the start of the fight, a card from its owner's Deck is placed in his Discard pile. All the Circuses have Defense +1.

Blind test
. Common. Action. Attack +X or Defense +X or Spirit +X where X is a number between 2 and 4 chosen at random.

Count the points
. Common. Destiny Theurgy. Priest. Defense +X where X equals the difference between the number of cards in your Discard pile and the number of cards in the opposing one (+6 maximum).

Sap Heart

It's springtime, the world-tree is in blossom and Hom'chais draw from their ancestral roots. Who would be crazy enough to enter a forest that is coming back to life? Our world-tree friends are going to cause you no end of trouble while the Hom'chais will avenge each one of their losses. This information offers a new way of playing Hom'chais and boosts nature Mages.

wCiGJXU7.pngVKREJsvZ.png

Keep-the-totems. (and its two evolutions). Rare. Character. Sap Heart. Warrior/Mage. Hom'chai. Male. Attack 4/8. Defense 2. Health points 13. As long as "Keep-the-totems" is dead your other Sap Hearts have Spirit +1. Turns 2 and 5: one of your other Hom'chais has Attack +1 until the end of the game.

Gust. Rare. Air Spell. mage. The opposing character suffers X magic damages where X equals twice you character's Spirit, + 2 if "Gust" has already been played this turn.

Squasher. Rare. Two handed Weapon item. Sap heart. Hom'chai. Activates after the fight. Duration: 5 turns.Attack +5. Hom'chai: at the end of the fight, the opposing characters out of combat suffer 2 direct damage points.

Hom'chai effigy
. Uncommon. Jewel Item. Sap heart. Spirit +1. You character becomes Earth Guemelite in addition to his other Races. If your character dies, your Hom'chais have attack +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the game. Permanent. Chain.

To our ancestors
. Uncommon. action; Sap Heart. You character becomes Beast, Dais, Elfine and Hom'chai in addition to his other Races. Duration: 2 turns. Chain action Sap Heart.

That's a real weapon. Uncommon. Action. Sap Heart. Warrior. If your character has a Two Handed weapon attached to him, an Item attached to the opposing character is placed in your Discard pile. Hom'chai: Attack +1 and Defense +2. Chain.

Wild buds
. Uncommon. Nature Spell (Area of Effect). Sap Heart. Mage. At the end of the fight, X magic damages are spread amongst the opposing characters alive where X equals you character's Spirit +4. World-tree: each opposing character alive suffers 1 additional magic damage for every Nature Spell in play (+5 maximum). Permanent.

Being at one with nature. Common. Action. Sap Heart. Nature Guemelite. Attack -2 and Defense +2. Permanent. At the end of the fight, Attack +2/+1 and Heals 1 Health point. World-Tree: Chain Nature Spell.

Double clay
. Common. Nature Spell. Mage .Defense +4. Mage: Duration: 3 fights.

Germination
. Common. Nature Spell. Sap Heart. World-tree. "Root" is created and played.A "Vengeful Liana" or an "Unfortunate Encounter" from your Deck is attached to one of your World-Trees out of combat. Dais: Chain.

#2 21-03-2012 15:26:43

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : Keep-the-totem/Brutus

oh great a discard update too *sarcasm*

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 21-03-2012 15:26:56

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

new discard cards for circus, and a unique for abomb decks like they both needed any more power, smh!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#4 21-03-2012 15:27:44

magius
Solarian

Woohoo.. more discard for Circus!

And [card]Wild buds[/card] not AoE O.o... sounds scary.

EDIT: Oh wait.. it is AoE... not in update post only smile

Dernière modification par magius (21-03-2012 15:28:45)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 21-03-2012 15:28:04

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

I got a feeling that the zil are gonna kill sap hearts in this guild battle, i'm hoping for the saps~

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#6 21-03-2012 15:34:49

iQuit
Guémélite

YfyItVLb.png

Holy Shit !

In Circus I trust

#7 21-03-2012 15:40:07

toppoki
Voyageur

Keep The Totems lv3:

"At the start of the game, 2 items from your deck are placed in your discard pile."

what the?

#8 21-03-2012 15:46:04

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

toppoki a écrit :

Keep The Totems lv3:

"At the start of the game, 2 items from your deck are placed in your discard pile."

what the?

Meant to be used with [card]Offering to the World-Tree[/card] and of course an IHAS deck.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#9 21-03-2012 15:50:23

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i was thinking there will be a legendary but new cards ftw! big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#10 21-03-2012 15:57:30

toppoki
Voyageur

Erezil a écrit :
toppoki a écrit :

Keep The Totems lv3:

what the?

Meant to be used with [card]Offering to the World-Tree[/card] and of course an IHAS deck.

ah ok, kinda confuse because i never played sap before big_smile

Wild Buds should be rare, right? I mean, its permanent.. even Crystal Storm which cant be use with another spell is rare hmm

#11 21-03-2012 16:01:33

Limestone
Solarian

iQuit a écrit :

Now treach is obselete, hail for the drunkards who created that card

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#12 21-03-2012 16:03:39

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Limestone a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

Now treach is obselete, hail for the drunkards who created that card

Warriors aren't safe anymore from  discard *buys booster to revive circus deck*

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#13 21-03-2012 16:17:27

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

I am sort of disappointed about the sap release. But The pack will be running wild now.

#14 21-03-2012 16:17:49

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Love the [card]Indigestion[/card] card!

#15 21-03-2012 17:26:55

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

nice..! hailwalker can now play 2 roots with germination.

#16 21-03-2012 17:29:46

elmariachi17
Campeur

LenardCzar a écrit :

nice..! hailwalker can now play 2 roots with germination.

i know, sweet right? now i dont have to rely on generic chains for le hail smile

#17 21-03-2012 17:56:39

Lygatos
Campeur

CAPTUSA a écrit :

new discard cards for circus, and a unique for abomb decks like they both needed any more power, smh!

Circus didnt need power, so idk what feerik is thinking.

As for abomb decks... ya, they need power.  Compare them with other decks (Noz Mages for example) and you can see a tremendous difference.  Personally, I was hoping for a legendary Zil Marauder Character (non-pack, human) in the next Zil release... but I guess its better if hopes die early...

#18 21-03-2012 18:44:14

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

iQuit a écrit :

I like how it adds in that little 'If your character's not Circus, they pick a card from their graveyard.'  As if a non-Circus deck is going to play this.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#19 21-03-2012 18:57:22

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

MrLordi92 a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

I like how it adds in that little 'If your character's not Circus, they pick a card from their graveyard.'  As if a non-Circus deck is going to play this.

Agree... now discards go to top elo again...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#20 21-03-2012 21:44:52

soulst3al3r
Solarian

and just when we thought the other guilds are catching up to the discard decks, they reduce all that progress in one release...Id rather see a shadow guem release than this crap

#21 21-03-2012 22:03:20

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

This release makes me very very angry, discard 3 cards, are you serious, ans will be a must....to even compete with these op fags, and you guys thought the tempus release was bad, i really can't believe this, lets do the math there are a deck of 20 cards, draw 5 for the hand it goes down to 15, now with this card alone that will be -9 cards, not to mention theft, even if it drops 1 card, 3x theft equals 3 cards so in total that's -12 cards, and forget it if the psych goes first you lose, i'm so pissedddddddddddddd, just for the fact that they give cards to a overused guild like the "circus" instead of focusing on warriors, when will the full blooded warriors not the "marauder-warriors" get some offensive action (only for full-blooded warriors) cards such as "+x attack, where x equals your characters defense (+4 max) + 1 attack for each of your cards that provides a defense bonus"

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#22 21-03-2012 22:25:52

rutse
Habitant de Guem

And remember that alyce will keep removing cards from your discard pile when you discard all your hand with this new cards

#23 21-03-2012 23:18:23

Poptolev
Guémélite

Power creep in action with the last 2 releases ... this is getting fun.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#24 22-03-2012 01:11:16

rutse
Habitant de Guem

So i see fabulous destiny was not good enough, double clay + fabulous destiny or the new defensive card up to+ 6 on alyce will easily bring her to defense 12/14 at any time you want and so cheap. Fast, strong and no effort.

So bad the game is going that way for so many decks.

#25 22-03-2012 03:22:53

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Brace yourselves discards infestation is coming

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums