Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 21-03-2012 11:15:56

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : About the mages being overpowered...

Roarky a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :
Roarky a écrit :

I play Mages and it is very pricey but there is really one cheap card that destroy it completely which is Harshness...

And maybe if anyone could use it and not just Nomads, then we'd be gold.

If anyone can use it than there is no point in playing Mage, might as well delete mages...

False. The argument of "might as well delete "X" class/caste/whatever" is old and dumb. I've heard it dozens of times when it comes to this game when it came to facing certain decks (Witchblades, Scragh/Avatar when that was viable) that it becomes downright eyerolling.

And I didn't mean it to the affect of "make Harshness just a normal action" or anything like that. Maybe a different variation on the same card? Kinda like WaW and IHAS are the same card, but different.

#52 21-03-2012 11:21:29

magius
Solarian

Ryken a écrit :
Roarky a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :

If anyone can use it than there is no point in playing Mage, might as well delete mages...

False. The argument of "might as well delete "X" class/caste/whatever" is old and dumb. I've heard it dozens of times when it comes to this game when it came to facing certain decks (Witchblades, Scragh/Avatar when that was viable) that it becomes downright eyerolling.

And I didn't mean it to the affect of "make Harshness just a normal action" or anything like that. Maybe a different variation on the same card? Kinda like WaW and IHAS are the same card, but different.

There are already cards that set Spirit = 0 or even inherent characters with high Spirit (Shadow, Yu Ling, etc.). And not to mention hard counters such as [card]Magic Shield[/card], [card]Counterspell[/card], etc. I think there are plenty of counters to Mages in this game. You just need to make room for 1 or 2 of those cards in your deck if the metagame is overflowing with mages tongue

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#53 21-03-2012 11:36:31

Poptolev
Guémélite

First rule of TCGs - you can't counter EVERYTHING. If you start countering every single good card out there you wont have any space left to put your strategy (if you have any other than "block the other player").

In other words your suggestion is null simply because a deck can't have 20 counter cards (2 for this, 3 for that, a couple for the other thing and so on).

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#54 21-03-2012 11:42:41

magius
Solarian

Poptolev a écrit :

First rule of TCGs - you can't counter EVERYTHING. If you start countering every single good card out there you wont have any space left to put your strategy (if you have any other than "block the other player").

In other words your suggestion is null simply because a deck can't have 20 counter cards (2 for this, 3 for that, a couple for the other thing and so on).

Note: I mention adding 1 or 2 cards IF the metagame requires it. Not putting an entire deck of counters yikes I normally do not care about counters except for cards such as [card]Sentence[/card] and generic counters like [card]Obesity[/card].

As a general rule, I accept that my deck will have weakness but generally have better win against most decks (i.e. Eclipse auto-loss against Quickdraw deck but great versus most decks). So I don't put hard counters for Quickdraw decks (i.e. [card]Fallback[/card]) because generally Eclipse will have good chance versus bigger pool of decks.

Dernière modification par magius (21-03-2012 11:44:32)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#55 21-03-2012 16:06:53

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :
Roarky a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :

Well there is no point of playing mages with making Harshness a normal action or variation coz mages kinda have low health so making variation of this card kills mages i think...

Pied de page des forums