Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 15-03-2012 20:20:12

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Re : Unknot the Thread of Time

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Hey Zurga, can we farm this one, or is the time limit trophy the only way to get him?  Normally, if we can do both, they list the prizes separately...

Some friends get it by farming so you can get it from drops.

True, but i faced the last bosses 6 times and won all times, and got nothing but crap,i wonder what's the odds of getting him from farming!

prob around the same odds as getting the special items like heavy armor from other adventure

#77 15-03-2012 20:21:10

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

UIA a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

True, but i faced the last bosses 6 times and won all times, and got nothing but crap,i wonder what's the odds of getting him from farming!

prob around the same odds as getting the special items like heavy armor from other adventure

give me like a percentage!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#78 15-03-2012 20:24:58

UIA
Habitant de Guem

CAPTUSA a écrit :
UIA a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

give me like a percentage!

lol dunno its random. For me I had to farm kotoba boss prob around 30 times before I got it but I'm sure some others got it first try. Just hope for luck I guess?

#79 15-03-2012 20:26:06

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

We don't know. The staff won't tell us that kind of info. What we do know is that the chance of looting a special card increases with each victory as long as you don't already have that special card in your collection.

#80 15-03-2012 21:15:24

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Even after you have the card.

The mechanism is like the advent calendar, you have several boxes, behind theses boxes there is card, or nothing.
Each time you beat the boss, you open a closed box.
If the box contains the specific card, all the boxes are refilled and closed for the next time.
If it is not the specific card, the boxes are leaved as they are, and next time you have one box less to open.

What is unknown, and never been known, is the number of boxes....
As far as we know, the number is over 50.

Collectionneur de cartes

#81 15-03-2012 21:44:10

Fulbert
Voyageur

Is it possible to see what Deirf Geis looks like at his last upgrade so then we would know if it's worth the try ?
smile

#82 15-03-2012 21:54:58

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Fulbert a écrit :

Is it possible to see what Deirf Geis looks like at his last upgrade so then we would know if it's worth the try ?
smile

just go to your collection > then hit display my collection n the top left > then just scroll down to adventure. It will show all the cards from adventure mode. But the ones you don't haves artwork will be blacked out, but you can still see stats and abilities.

#83 15-03-2012 21:59:37

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Fulbert a écrit :

smile

7UWQynNt.png

#84 15-03-2012 22:07:07

Blooded
Ptit nouveau

Having this bug for the 3rd fight with the courtesan. the game will hang at turn 5 even when the draconian(40 dmg dealer) is still alive. I have tried it 3 times with the same effect

#85 15-03-2012 23:30:54

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

happens for everynoe and we wil get nothing back for it, thats how the company goes

#86 16-03-2012 02:22:04

Caitlyn
Guémélite

wow.. nice card.. now i hope i can break that first deck.. sad

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#87 16-03-2012 08:00:25

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Hey Zurga, can we farm this one, or is the time limit trophy the only way to get him?  Normally, if we can do both, they list the prizes separately...

It's all luck i guess.. I tried 30+ times before i got the mystic slayer's shadow from its quest, but I got Deirf the 5th time i fought the boss

#88 16-03-2012 11:27:58

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

genesyx a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

It's all luck i guess.. I tried 30+ times before i got the mystic slayer's shadow from its quest, but I got Deirf the 5th time i fought the boss

lucky you, I just decided to buy energy points and beat it within the time limit to get Deirf, but had to wait cuz the sword and shield to level him up were all off the market, and i had to dish out 4k+ for the armor, and 4k+ for the sword, but it was wroth it, he's a pretty good all around character, and so far im 3/0 with the deck i made around him!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#89 16-03-2012 11:52:20

alec1012
Campeur

I don't know why everybody keeps saying that Discard Deck doesn't work against the 4th mission (zils). It works like wonder.

On the other hand, on the 5th one, with Pilkim, I had no chance to discard their deck fast enough to keep him alive. I've tried 3 time already and he's never seen turn 4 alive.

Until now I've used Discard for Quest 1 and 4 and Immortals for Quest 2(with the Favor card) and 3. Immortals are not really fit for this missions, but they did the job.

I'm thinking of using a Nehant Aggro with [card]Pulling the Strings[/card] for Quest 5

#90 16-03-2012 12:25:35

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

For this entire set of quests, I only had to use two decks. Fem Pirates, and SARAH item tank. First try I ended up with a foil Deirf Geis not even completing the trophy (I took too long with my tank deck on the Ishia quest).

#91 16-03-2012 12:28:21

magius
Solarian

alec1012 a écrit :

I don't know why everybody keeps saying that Discard Deck doesn't work against the 4th mission (zils). It works like wonder.

On the other hand, on the 5th one, with Pilkim, I had no chance to discard their deck fast enough to keep him alive. I've tried 3 time already and he's never seen turn 4 alive.

Until now I've used Discard for Quest 1 and 4 and Immortals for Quest 2(with the Favor card) and 3. Immortals are not really fit for this missions, but they did the job.

I'm thinking of using a Nehant Aggro with [card]Pulling the Strings[/card] for Quest 5

Discard with [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card] works like wonder on the Zil and Pilkim Quest. On Pilkim, a well-timed Suspicion of Treason makes their corruption useless smile I ended up in that game with no corruption attached to the characters at all (was lucky to have all my Suspicion when I need them).

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#92 16-03-2012 13:34:28

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

magius a écrit :
alec1012 a écrit :

Discard with [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card] works like wonder on the Zil and Pilkim Quest. On Pilkim, a well-timed Suspicion of Treason makes their corruption useless smile I ended up in that game with no corruption attached to the characters at all (was lucky to have all my Suspicion when I need them).

the zil one i annihilated them using my shadow deck with never lonelies got a lucky draw and wiped them out by turn 3 the corruption one a discard deck worked like a charm

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#93 16-03-2012 18:50:40

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

CAPTUSA a écrit :
genesyx a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

lucky you, I just decided to buy energy points and beat it within the time limit to get Deirf, but had to wait cuz the sword and shield to level him up were all off the market, and i had to dish out 4k+ for the armor, and 4k+ for the sword, but it was wroth it, he's a pretty good all around character, and so far im 3/0 with the deck i made around him!

aw crap, THAT's why I cant find any of his shield and swords, I just wanted them for a deck I was gonna put him in. I hate when they do this, now I gotta pay way more for these cards than they're worth...

#94 16-03-2012 20:37:31

soulst3al3r
Solarian

weird coincidence that i got his shield in zahal's quest boss

#95 16-03-2012 20:59:38

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

weird coincidence that i got his shield in zahal's quest boss

yeah I got his shield in a quest a while ago. Still need his blade though..

It's weird, It feels like cards like that I would have just had copies of in my collection by now...

#96 17-03-2012 03:28:09

Caitlyn
Guémélite

thank you for making me waste feez and energy. the game freezes up, and loads slowly so it takes a while for me to finish, i.e. i never finish in an hour.

its a good thing diablo 3 is coming out on may 15!

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#97 17-03-2012 06:53:16

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Caitlyn a écrit :

thank you for making me waste feez and energy. the game freezes up, and loads slowly so it takes a while for me to finish, i.e. i never finish in an hour.

Welcome to Eredan, land of the bugs.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#98 17-03-2012 14:47:42

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Caitlyn a écrit :

Wow, I actually finished this in 43 minutes, lucky me i guess!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#99 17-03-2012 22:52:59

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Help needed, guys.

What's the trick to the Pilkim mission? I just ran them out of discard, and he had 4 health left. Then the mission ended (as expected) but it was a defeat.

Do the two other characters have to die? People on here had said they won via discard, so I am confused.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

--A

#100 18-03-2012 03:56:02

squamation
Campeur

Does [card]Sentence[/card] make the opponent lose health or deal direct damage? If you attach a [card]Time Potion[/card] to Chalice, theoretically one could defeat it with Sentence, right?

Of course, that's only if it makes the opponent lose health.

"Ralph-- they ought to shut up, oughtn't they? You shut up, you littluns!"
--Piggy

Pied de page des forums