Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-03-2012 22:18:24

5venoms
Voyageur

Sap Multi Race

OK so second post on this deck since now i have more of a feel for what I'm going for. Really want to just work out what to go for and what to replace.

The Meat:

hcTXg4Xu.png

UE2wCwYA.png

KCHHegy4.png

The potatoes:
[card]Butterfly Collar[/card] x2
[card]Brothers in Arms[/card] x2
[card]Distracted[/card] x1
[card]The Grand Hunt[/card] x2
[card]Brutality[/card] x2
[card]Hit for Hit[/card] x3
[card]Asrow[/card] x2
[card]Keep the Customs[/card] x2
[card]Mask of Quercus[/card] x2
[card]Perforator [/card] x1
[card]Strength of the Sap of Hearts[/card] x1

People Will probably say swap out Red-Mark, i have to disagree i played a mirror deck where my opponent had [card]Rargnor[/card] and i won handily. Rargnor has higher damage but worthless defense, and both have horrible spirit, Rargnor is very much a glass canon. I like Red-Mark because he can easily get up to 10 def in this deck and laugh at most attacks.

Silikat can go toe to toe with Melissandre with the right draws and come out on top.

The decks that give me problems are Immortals, Dragon Knights who chain all the healing armor, weapons and spells and Kotoba High High def warriors. Most of these decks kill me mainly because i cant eek out that much needed 2 more points of damage so that they cant heal from me leaving them at 0 to -1. I have no Chain damaging attacks except [card]Keep the Customs[/card] and that only counts if someone is already dead so it is not really reliable.

Overall i get the feeling that the Sap Heart multi race deck theme is there but there really are not enough key cards in the game yet to really make it flow. The only card that plays off the factor of having three races and chains is the [card]Butterfly Collar[/card].

#2 12-03-2012 23:47:13

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Re : Sap Multi Race

You'r deck is coming along nicely. ^^

to beat kotoba's strong defense you could simply add another distracted (wont help much against WAW decks). I know it is to expensive but to beat Immortal you will need the quickdraws.

I also find it funny in a way that you say you come short a few defenses, but like Red-mark over Rargnor, as Rargnor gives that 1/2 extra attack you say your deck needs.

If i where you I wouldn't worry about the +atk chains, but rather just add another butterfly collar, and focus on surviving your opponents attacks and lowering his defense. because that will help for your first and second attack while +atk will only help for your first attack. After that spare up for the quickdraws.

And have you played the tutorial yet? If you finnish it you get a free new deck. it isn't that great. But you can use some of the cards for your other decks. I am not sure what deck looked liked, most of the cards where bad anyways, and are unsalable. And i am not saying you are going to be able to use any of them to make this deck better, but it does have a [card]living dagger[/card]. That cards costs about 35k on the market and is nice to have in your collection. And will help you with deck building in the future.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (12-03-2012 23:47:54)

#3 13-03-2012 00:16:08

5venoms
Voyageur

Re : Sap Multi Race

Thanks Steelie Appreciate the feedback.

I also find it funny in a way that you say you come short a few defenses, but like Red-mark over Rargnor, as Rargnor gives that 1/2 extra attack you say your deck needs.

Yea Rargnor would add a little more damage to the deck, but with the current trend of one shooting go around a lot, i prefer Red-marks survival. If i don't get the right cards Rargnor can go down almost to easily and leave the opponent still standing. I feel you get the most use from Rargnor when you play the life idols or what ever they are called  that add defense and heal.

I did run through the tutorial and picked up the living dagger. I leveled it all the way and it actually can work semi nicely on Silikat, especially since after turn 4 she will general do more damage and can gain those 2 HP.

Pied de page des forums