Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-03-2012 00:46:36

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Noz/Sap/Pirate Courts

Doyen Verace
Mylad
Dandy

Manipulation x2
Diplomatic Message x3
Temporalis x1
Scouting the area x2
Magic Poison x2
Arachnophobia x2
Freeze x2
Attracts Lightning x3
Lightning Bolts Lv.3 x1
Rain of Death x2

Having so much fun playing this deck!! Very rounded against every deck. Been having some success in Elo as well!! Comments please!! big_smile

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#2 09-03-2012 01:12:18

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Re : Noz/Sap/Pirate Courts

Love this deck, been wanting to make once.  Im thinking of maybe using Keizan instead.  Also might use lightning blade x3, works pretty amazing with attracts lighting.  Still need the crystals to play test it, but for sure looks like a fun deck.

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#3 09-03-2012 01:39:54

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

The deck seems nice. Might try it out when I have some crystals to use for it.

#4 09-03-2012 02:17:46

Rokzz
Solarian

Maybe u might want to add another Manipulation instead of 1 Scouting the area smile
and u can also try putting some direct damage cards since diplomatic message will counter direct damage on ***bip*** characters smile

yaaa-haaaaaa!!

#5 09-03-2012 02:19:30

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Stallion1990 a écrit :

Love this deck, been wanting to make once.  Im thinking of maybe using Keizan instead.  Also might use lightning blade x3, works pretty amazing with attracts lighting.  Still need the crystals to play test it, but for sure looks like a fun deck.

Tried it with Keizan and dandy just seems better... Runs more smooth... Plus attracts lightning is to fetch Lightning bolts Lv 3 cause Doyen is also Noz with Dandy.

I also plan on putting brawl into this deck instead of the scouting the areas

Dernière modification par OHanicide (09-03-2012 02:38:51)

#6 09-03-2012 03:06:08

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

OHanicide a écrit :
Stallion1990 a écrit :

Tried it with Keizan and dandy just seems better... Runs more smooth... Plus attracts lightning is to fetch Lightning bolts Lv 3 cause Doyen is also Noz with Dandy.

Why 2 [card]freeze?[/card] you can use X2 [card]Leaf tornado[/card] if you are worried about item users, and/or add a [card]breaker[/card] (also helps in  mirror matches).

You surely need some AoE dmg card with no restrictions to kill weak stuff, like [card]Tea Ceremony[/card], [card]Rain of arrows[/card], [card]dismemberment[/card], or [card]sitar hero[/card]

Anyways.. pretty much same as my deck (I ran sitars hero and a few other tweaks).
[card]Temporalis[/card] sucks (too slow) cause Doyen still can't chain even with his order bonus.

Hope it helped.

Dernière modification par GGuti (09-03-2012 03:10:55)

#7 09-03-2012 03:23:17

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :
Stallion1990 a écrit :

Why 2 [card]freeze?[/card] you can use X2 [card]Leaf tornado[/card] if you are worried about item users, and/or add a [card]breaker[/card] (also helps in  mirror matches).

You surely need some AoE dmg card with no restrictions to kill weak stuff, like [card]Tea Ceremony[/card], [card]Rain of arrows[/card], [card]dismemberment[/card], or [card]sitar hero[/card]

Anyways.. pretty much same as my deck (I ran sitars hero and a few other tweaks).
[card]Temporalis[/card] sucks (too slow) cause Doyen still can't chain even with his order bonus.

Hope it helped.

I run 2 freeze because Golem decks are everywhere and they help against Avalonians as well and Trackers on top of that!! Its really a great card!! I was running one dismemberment but they kicked that out of Elo for this week... but I will try out the others you suggested!! and in my opinion Temporalis is amazing when comboed with Diplomatic message... It could allow you to have 4 in play...

#8 09-03-2012 03:28:23

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

OHanicide a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

Hope it helped.

I run 2 freeze because Golem decks are everywhere and they help against Avalonians as well and Trackers on top of that!! Its really a great card!! I was running one dismemberment but they kicked that out of Elo for this week... but I will try out the others you suggested!! and in my opinion Temporalis is amazing when comboed with Diplomatic message... It could allow you to have 4 in play...

I don't see much golem decks, and if i do, i pwn them without freeze, I'd try something else cause its dead weight against any other decks
If you manage to get 3 DM in play it means you've won.. don't even bother trying to get a 4th

Also I'd like to ask how you deal with Urakia decks... they just annoy the hell out of me

Dernière modification par GGuti (09-03-2012 03:32:24)

#9 09-03-2012 03:39:57

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

Hope it helped.

I don't see much golem decks, and if i do, i pwn them without freeze, I'd try something else cause its dead weight against any other decks
If you manage to get 3 DM in play it means you've won.. don't even bother trying to get a 4th

Also I'd like to ask how you deal with Urakia decks... they just annoy the hell out of me

I. Hate. Immortals.
Anyway you just have to be smart about it. If you get to go first don't pick Urakia... duh. Just gotta make smart moves like that to beat her..

#10 09-03-2012 05:24:44

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

OHanicide a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

I. Hate. Immortals.
Anyway you just have to be smart about it. If you get to go first don't pick Urakia... duh. Just gotta make smart moves like that to beat her..

Couldn't beat her with 2 DM's on, 3 chars alive and 3 arachnophobia in my hand lol

#11 09-03-2012 08:54:03

magius
Solarian

GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

I. Hate. Immortals.

Couldn't beat her with 2 DM's on, 3 chars alive and 3 arachnophobia in my hand lol

One card: [card]Sentence[/card]

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#12 09-03-2012 09:35:31

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

[card]Disidence[/card] could work too but u have to sacrifice a turn to attach it...

Dernière modification par Roarky (09-03-2012 09:35:45)

#13 09-03-2012 16:11:11

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :
OHanicide a écrit :

I. Hate. Immortals.

Unless she uses solaris without obesity it doesn't do much, and even if I play it with success, doesn't guarantee much,  any other suggestions?

#14 09-03-2012 16:51:09

magius
Solarian

GGuti a écrit :
magius a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

Unless she uses solaris without obesity it doesn't do much, and even if I play it with success, doesn't guarantee much,  any other suggestions?

You can have Obesity+Sentence or any Action+Sentence. The first Action will be countered by Obesity, leaving Sentence to be in effect to kill off Urakia.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums