Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-03-2012 00:36:35

chris8833p
Ptit nouveau

lady yilith upgrade 4

it wont let me sell my lady yilith upgrade 4 its says its a sellable card but wont let me set a price

#2 09-03-2012 00:45:55

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : lady yilith upgrade 4

Level 4 is collector level.
Unsellable card.

No bug here.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 09-03-2012 00:52:20

chris8833p
Ptit nouveau

ok thanks

just a side note but if i had known that upgrading to level 4 would make it unsellable i wont have done it

#4 09-03-2012 03:12:07

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

chris8833p a écrit :

ok thanks

just a side note but if i had known that upgrading to level 4 would make it unsellable i wont have done it

It's always advantageous to do research before leveling it up.  The first tip should have been the different border, and the fact that there were none at level 4 on the market.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 10-03-2012 23:46:13

UIA
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :
chris8833p a écrit :

ok thanks

It's always advantageous to do research before leveling it up.  The first tip should have been the different border, and the fact that there were none at level 4 on the market.

OP has a point, while some vets like you might know that upgraded collector versions are unsellable, I'd wager many do not.  While I agree this game requires a bit of research to grasp the intricities I'd be a bit miffed too if I couldn't sell a legendary just because I upgraded it.  Also not seeing cards on the market doesn't automatically mean they're unsellable, its a common issue to not find cards simply because none are for sale atm. I can do a search right now and not find an ecstasy

Chris perhaps if you contact eredan support they can revert your card to sellable version. No idea if this would work but better than snide commentary on how you should have known better hmm

Pied de page des forums