Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-03-2012 07:10:17

5venoms
Voyageur

Noobie Questions

Hey new guy here just starting off and the Sap Hearts caught my attention. Looking at Building a Multi Deck Around Silikat. currently running a Red-Mark and a Pilferess with her. Could really use a poor mans version of how to run it along with the ideal expensive goodies to shoot for.

Currently running
2 Brothers in Arms
2 Cohesion
2 Asrow
2 Scout the areas
1 Shouldn't Have
1 Butterfly Collar
1 Amber spear
1 Mask of Quercus (anti mage idea, maybe)

Other then that its just fillers of what i currently have. Looking at getting amber daggers, Keep the Costume, Fierceness. Other then that not 100% sure where to go.

Thanks for any help you can give me really appreciate it.

#2 08-03-2012 16:44:14

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Re : Noobie Questions

If your using a multi deck, especially with [card]Pilferess[/card], [card]Butterfly Collar[/card]s are a must. Rargnor is a better choice than Red-Mark since his double attack from the collars can be devastating. Pretty much a one shot kill for almost any opposing char. I'd add another mask of quercus since both Pilferss and Silikat can chain armor.

And just to be real with you, multi sap decks arent that cheap if you want them to be effective. When you do get the crystals, drop the scouting cards for the collars and a [card]Naginata[/card] for silikat always comes in handy. I dont use [card]Brothers in Arms[/card] or [card]Dais Intervention[/card] since bro doesnt chain anymore. Leaf tornado is nice soft counter for item users. Just a few suggestions...Hope i could help.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#3 08-03-2012 18:16:06

5venoms
Voyageur

Thanks for the Response, i happened to get a silikat and Red in the booster i bought which is why i started going for the multi deck, didn't realize just how much it would be.

Though after using it last night for a bit i think i have more of an idea of what to go fro ideally just need to find replacements until i manage to get them all.

3x [card]Butterfly Collar[/card]
3x [card]Amber Dagger[/card]
3x [card]Hit for Hit[/card]
2x [card]Tribal Mask[/card]
2x [card]Quick Draw[/card]
2x [card]Hypnotic Melody [/card]

Then Im kind of out of ideas. If you don't use brother in arms since in doesn't chain what would be a good idea for a replacement? Also should i throw in 2 spears to help the chances of pulling one out?

#4 08-03-2012 18:39:27

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

5venoms a écrit :

Thanks for the Response, i happened to get a silikat and Red in the booster i bought which is why i started going for the multi deck, didn't realize just how much it would be.

Though after using it last night for a bit i think i have more of an idea of what to go fro ideally just need to find replacements until i manage to get them all.

3x [card]Butterfly Collar[/card]
3x [card]Amber Dagger[/card]
3x [card]Hit for Hit[/card]
2x [card]Tribal Mask[/card]
2x [card]Quick Draw[/card]
2x [card]Hypnotic Melody [/card]

Then Im kind of out of ideas. If you don't use brother in arms since in doesn't chain what would be a good idea for a replacement? Also should i throw in 2 spears to help the chances of pulling one out?

Putting in another spear isnt a bad idea. The daggers will slow you down since you cant chain them. You can chin into them with the callars but I personally feel for this deck you could find more utility with other cards. You also wont be able to use them on a char that has the spear equiped without discarding it. I'd drop at least one hit for hit for more damage. The tribal masks id only use if you run with Rockspeaker instead of Rargnor. Originally I saw you had the Cohesions in the deck. They can work wonders to keep pilferss alive so that you dont lose the double attack as fast. Most opponents will try to take her out first for that reason. I'd put at least one back in. If your playing now i wouldnt mind playing against you for you to see the Pilferess deck I use.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#5 08-03-2012 18:53:25

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

When you get together the money also try replacing silikat with [card]Melissandre[/card].
and since your deck main strategy is double attacks you could add some more deference reducing card to fill up the deck. [card]Distracted[/card] is a good option. If you think that one is to slow [card]The grand hunt[/card] is a good option.

#6 08-03-2012 19:21:12

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

if you have em, swap amber dags for morning star weapon from sap boss.

#7 08-03-2012 21:14:30

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

steeliebob a écrit :

When you get together the money also try replacing silikat with [card]Melissandre[/card].
and since your deck main strategy is double attacks you could add some more deference reducing card to fill up the deck. [card]Distracted[/card] is a good option. If you think that one is to slow [card]The grand hunt[/card] is a good option.

Actually, no. Rargnor/Pilferess/Silikat and Butterfly Collars are what make the deck go round. Melissandre CAN go in here but I'd say the usual lineup in Rargnor/Pilferess/Silikat is best.

#8 08-03-2012 21:43:34

5venoms
Voyageur

Hah im no where near close to making the second deck i posted, i have almost none of the cards i listed in the second deck, that deck is more my ideal deck that im aiming for.Though i may never achieve it a lot of those cards are 10k plus on the market, gah. Also i only have one butterfly collar that i got lucky with in a pack since they are crazy expensive on the market right now.

Ok so "ideal version 2.0"

[card]Silikat[/card]
[card]Pilferess[/card]
[card]Rargnor[/card] (Will probably be the last card to be replaced since i want to focus on the body of the deck)

3 [card]Butterfly Collar[/card]
2 [card]Hit for Hit[/card]
2 [card]Tribal Mask[/card] Keeping these because both silk and pilf can chain off them and adds nice def
2 [card]Quick Draw[/card]
2 [card]Hypnotic Melody[/card]
2 [card]Cohesion[/card]
1 [card]Shouldn't Have[/card]
1 [card]Distracted[/card]
1 [card]The Grand Hunt[/card]
1 [card]Guardian's Spear[/card]
1 [card]Naginata[/card]

ok so 2 more slots then are left, thinking maybe a [card]Fierceness[/card] for one them if not both or maybe a [card]Keep the Customs[/card] the later does chain but is depends on a card being dead. Both are actually very situational. Ok so thoughts on this haha.

Dernière modification par 5venoms (11-03-2012 08:38:12)

#9 08-03-2012 22:05:56

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :

Actually, no. Rargnor/Pilferess/Silikat and Butterfly Collars are what make the deck go round. Melissandre CAN go in here but I'd say the usual lineup in Rargnor/Pilferess/Silikat is best.

I think that Silikat looks like she is made for this deck but in my opinion the ability to launch 2 attack straight away in turn one is worth a lot, taking out one opponent character in turn 1 gives a way bigger advantage 1 extra health and defense point. and the attack point is completely ignore able because Melissandre will do much more damage then that 1 attack difference will do. then again, that is just my opinion. smile

@ 5venoms
No worry, just build there slowly, its pretty fun to see your deck grow stronger with every card. ^^ instead of the 2 spears you should consider perforartors. it wont give you defense boosts when you have your turn bonus, but it will active straight away on turn 4+ and that is very useful.

edit: i'd go for 2 keep the customs then, gives some quicker defensive option when needed then the masks do. not to mention it gets chain. only downside is that the bird can't play it.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (08-03-2012 22:14:19)

#10 08-03-2012 22:50:59

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Um, as much as I hate to break on a good multirace plan... Pilf can't put on a tribal mask, it's elfine/hom'chi.  Mask of Quercus is the good alternative since you'll be pretty weak to magic.

I prefer Perforator over Guardian Spear since if you don't get it in hand the first round it attaches immediately so your not hurting for it next round.

If you want more a survival Hom'chi, everyone tends to forget about the newish Moarg(he has 6 min attack so not much lower really) and he can chain spears so you can do the Amber Spear/Perforator combo for a quick heal(not in the same turn, Amber has to be activated to heal).

If your deadset on Rargnor though, Keep the Customs can bring back a Butterfly collar for him if someone dies(and gives +2 defense/+2 attack with chain).

Also consider working on getting one Items have a Soul.  You have a pretty item heavy deck, once one or two of your characters have died and dropped their items, this could be a good heavy last hit that also heals them for 2(the text is confusing but only the defense is gained by Hom'chi, everyone heals).

#11 08-03-2012 22:59:40

5venoms
Voyageur

Pilf can't put on a tribal mask, it's elfine/hom'chi.  Mask of Quercus is the good alternative since you'll be pretty weak to magic.

haha dont know how I missed that one. Ok so tribals are out and back to Quercus, should i run 2? Also im not actually dead set on Rargnor , right now all i have actually is Red-mark  and im fine with that, want to flesh out the 20 additional cards first.

Ill look into Item's have a soul as well. Thanks for all the feed back everyone really appreciate it.

#12 08-03-2012 23:11:30

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Since it's multihit and your using a Hom'chi and a Beast, Technique of the Cactus is a good card too (and cheap), maybe throw one of them in.

Fallback is a great card for multihit too.  (Though you can get these from doing certain trophies)

Dernière modification par Dracatis (08-03-2012 23:13:20)

#13 09-03-2012 08:11:55

5venoms
Voyageur

this is slightly depressing, but i just did the math on how many crystals i would need in order to complete this deck with out buying any boosters. The total is 167,130 crystals, at least at the current prices for cards haha, I didn't pick a good idea for a starters deck. Gah that is so ridiculous. Looks like if I want to complete this ill need to buy the occasional Sap heart booster and hope for the best. Wish it didnt cost close to 10 dollars for just 12 cards, can go and grab any actually printed card booster for around 5 and get the same if not more.

#14 09-03-2012 09:49:37

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

As you do events and trophies you'll gain a lot of crystals pretty fast, especially once you have a decent deck or two.  As this deck gets decent see if you can get yourself one win above in ELO and that might net you some crystals each week.  Also you can do a bunch of the achievements to get a good start of crystals.  Lastly if friends are playing, have them post their first win/prefect everyday and as long as one does that is a free 150 crystals for just clicking.

If you can do the daily quest each day (I usually skip the three wins but everything else can be pretty easy, even if you have to use healing balm for 10 hp) that is a 1000+ crystals and a free card every 5 days(commons and uncommons mostly but you can sell it for 25 crystals worst case scenerio).

Use your adventure energy up if you can.  All the adventures give away somewhat-random cards and still counts as wins (so you get the money like you beat a player) and you know exactly what your gonna face once you played it once.

If you really can't wait you can do the offers, it's hidden in the purchase feez screen for some 'free feez'.

But really if your planning on getting more feez, try to save up and buy it in as big of chunks as you can stand, the bonus feez makes boosters reasonably cheaper, real money wise.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (09-03-2012 09:52:34)

#15 09-03-2012 11:33:30

5venoms
Voyageur

Thanks for that Drac, nice to know crystals are not crazy hard to obtain in large quantities.

I have 2 random questions to ask one is kind of on topic the other is way off but maybe you all can help.

I noticed people can gain a slew of cards from defeating certain adventure bosses, cards like [card]Quick Draw[/card] which would help me out immensely and save me some crystals. So what i want to ask is how hard are the bosses of the factions to take down and how heavy specialized do the decks need to be to take them out?

2 random question and this one is really really random. I started playing this game through a site called Kongregate, that's how i found it. However after actually going to the games real site i noticed fees are actually cheaper, at least for right now. I tried logging in with my name and password from Kongregate but it does not work. Is there a way to transfer or link the account at all so i can get the cheaper fees from here if i buy any?

#16 10-03-2012 07:44:20

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I have no idea how the Kongregate version works sorry, I started on facebook.

The you can probably handle the first couple adventures with a decent deck like your making.  The clan bosses are pretty hard and need fairly specific decks(or at least some ridiculous combos that would normally be countered by an intelligent opponent).  But you might be able to take them out especially if you find some favors grinding the lower adventures.  But this is a lot more then I had starting and I didn't put much in for a long time (and I've never got a Legendary in a random pack yet) so you'll get strong a lot faster then I did.

#17 10-03-2012 22:25:13

5venoms
Voyageur

Thanks again for the info Drac. Ok so here is another update on the deck after tweaking more and more, It's actually becoming more and more fun to play with.

Characters:
Silikat
Red-Mark
Pilferess

Key Cards:
[card]Cohesion[/card] x2
[card]Distracted[/card] x1
[card]The grand Hunt [/card] x1
[card]Butterfly Collar[/card] x1 (really needs at least one more)
[card]Asrow[/card] x3
[card]Mask of Quercus[/card] x2
[card]Hit for Hit[/card] x2
[card]Hit the Road[/card] x2

Fillers:
[card]Armed and Ready[/card] x1
[card]Brothers in Arms[/card] x2
[card]Technique of the Cactus[/card] x1
[card]Weapon Dance[/card] x1
[card]Guardian's Spear[/card] x1 (saving up for a perforater)

So basically since the characters of this deck tend to lean more towards a build up that is kind of how im running it, though it has good opening potential if i get the right draws.

Hit the Road is great if i get to pick first, it can allow me to block out an enemy who i don't want to activate at all. While at the same time allowing me to pummel on a character i already hurt once before, so by turn three often resulting in a KO. Vice Versa, since i have some survivability, if I can hold out to turn 4 i can repeat the same process helping me in the late game.

Asrow, Cohesion and Hit for Hit are all there to help me survive to round 4 plus.

Grand hunt and Distracted help me reduce the Def so i can rely on my un-altered attacks and double attacks to finish off the enemy, part of why i really need at least one more butterfly collar. A Few qucik draws could help here as well.

Mask of Quercus is just to help Silikat and Pilf survive mages and all the nasty spells out there.

That's it so far not to bad can get some nice wins in level rooms, also plowing through adventure mod except for the bosses. I do feel im lacking in the damage department just a bit, but im really not sure what to take out or put in to help that area.

#18 10-03-2012 23:20:26

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Since you are new, have you looked at the selection of trophy cards?

Getting the old ones depends if you are completely free player or not (they cost feez). Some of these can be very useful and I often end up sticking uniques in my builds
I know when I first started they helped me a lot, I think [card]journey[/card], [card]camp[/card], and [card]tempus fugit[/card] were the first ones I got.

Nowadays you can just buy them outright without having to complete the associated mission(not sure about this part but thats what I've heard..), which will save you lots of time. 

Many of these cards can be just as good if not better then rares you get in a pack, so if its a choice between getting lucky on a pack for sales or buying 2 cards you know will help out your deck its something to consider.

As for your deck since its low cost at a glance I'd take out at least 1 asrow and hit the road and replace with [card]keep the customs[/card] and I dunno maybe [card]net traps[/card] or some other generic chain.  I'd also prob ditch Red-Mark for a different homchai. The problem with building sap multi-race decks like others have said is they can be very good but its also expensive, dealing with the multiple races can make it difficult to maintain a good focus in your deck and draws without access to the most desirable cards.  Good luck smile

Dernière modification par UIA (10-03-2012 23:22:47)

#19 11-03-2012 01:29:10

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

UIA gave a good tip there about the trophy cards. Also remember that there comes a new trophy weekly, and there are useful ones now and then. And they are free if you beat the mission associated with it. So when a mission comes by and you have to cards needed to beat it, do it.

#20 11-03-2012 02:55:08

5venoms
Voyageur

Thanks for all the help everyone, really appreciate it.

As for your deck since its low cost at a glance I'd take out at least 1 asrow and hit the road and replace with keep the customs and I dunno maybe net traps or some other generic chain.

Yea I have been looking at [card]Keep the Costoms[/card] once i get enough crystals I'm going to grab one and try it out. [card]Net Traps[/card] though is worthless though, I had 2 of them in my deck for a while and they just are not that good. Also the [card]Hit the Road[/card]'s that i have in here are really key. I managed to take out an entire Sap hearts mage deck with Silikat alone thanks to them (semi mage had one ydiane).

Is there any way to pick up a a Trophy that has already past at all, I noticed that they all had the "Had to be completed between x and y date and most are over a year ago. So I'm assuming that there isn't other then buying them. The one Trophy card [card]Mix Up[/card] looks like it could fit in here nicely. The thing this deck feels it needs most is just to squeeze out 2-3 more damage on an attack here and there. There are several times when an enemy can escape with 1-2 health left or it can have them at 0 but thanks to effects/ items they heal back up to 1 or 2. I need a way to stop that lol.

I also have been look at [card]Fierceness[/card] a lot since most enemies escape with only a few health points left, might be a good way to snag them before then can come back and bite me.

*Edit* realized i had costumes not customs for some reason lol

Dernière modification par 5venoms (11-03-2012 08:39:15)

Pied de page des forums