Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-03-2012 17:47:31

karotte007
Staff Feerik

Nehantic Receptacle/Doloreann

The Nehantists and the Mercenaries have the place  of honor this week.

Nehantists

Chips are down! Ciramor, Eredan's heir has learned that the three torment want to break the third chain of the Nehantic prison. Noz'Dingard Envoys agreed that Ciramor should break a new chain and face his destiny!

This release for the Nehantists gives rise to the legendary character for this guild, as it had been for Iro and Kotoba.

NB: Chalice has a new evolution, level 3 parallel to the existing evolution.

[card]Chalice Nehantic blade[/card]: Rare, one handed Sword Item, Néhantists, Unique. The opposing characters have Defense -1 and Spirit -1. "Nehantic Receptacle": Spirit +1. At the end of the fight, Heals 2 Health Points.

PtnPoiAT.png H6lr0E8H.png

[card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card]. (and its two evolutions). Legendary. Character. Nehantists. Mage. Demon/Nehant Guemelite. Spirit 2. Attack 1/4. Defense 1. Health points 13. Cannot be wounded by the effects of your cards. During the fight, before the cards are activated, a Nehantic Spell from your Hand is played. Turns 2, 4, and 6: one of the opposing characters who has the most Corruptions attached to him, suffers 4 magic damage points.

[card]Overconfidence[/card]. Rare. Nehantic Spell Corruption. Nehantists. Attaches to the opposing character. Permanent. Attack -1 and Spirit -1. At the end of the fight, he suffers 3 magic damage points, +2 if this character has his Order bonus.

[card]My name is legion[/card]. Rare. Nehantic Spell Corruption. Nehantists. Attaches to the opposing character. Permanent. At the start of the turn, this character suffers X+1 magic damages where X equals the number of characters who have at least one Corruption attached to them. Nehant Guemelite: a copy of this card is created and attached to another opposing character.

[card]In the name of Nehant[/card]. Uncommon. Nehantic Spell Corruption. Nehantists. Defense +1. Duration : 2 fights. As this card activates, if at least one of the characters in battle has his Order bonus, choose a Corruption from your Discard Pile, this card is played.

[card]Fatal Countdown[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Attack +5, -1 for each card in the opposing player's Hand. The opposing player draws 2 cards less during the next draw phase.

[card]Contagion[/card]. Uncommon. Nehantic Spell Corruption. Nehantists. Attaches to the opposing character. Permanent. Attack -1 and Defense -1. At the end of the fight, if this character has his order bonus, one of this player's characters has Attack -1 until the end of the game.

[card]Skull of an azoriel[/card]. Common. Jewel Item. Nehantists. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, the characters in battle gain their order bonus, if they haven't already. Permanent.
Demon: your character suffers 2 direct damage points. Chain Nehantic Spell.

[card]Chaotic destiny[/card]. Common. Nehantic Spell Corruption. Nehantists. Choose a character and attach this card to him. Attack +1. Permanent. If he is one of your Warriors or Marauders, he gains these two classes.

[card]Kiss of Nehant[/card]. Common. Nehantic Spell. Nehantists. Deals 4 to 5 magic damage points to the opposing character. Heals X Health points where X equals the damages dealt by this card.

[card]Mercenaries[/card]

Doloreann is back in the War of Sol'ra Battle, she has joined her Tempus comrades and now completes this caste of Time masters. Many non-affiliated cards comes with this release.

ieqi0zZ0.png LJUw1gD4.png

[card]Cerebral crook[/card]. Rare. Item Staff. Mage. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Draw an extra card during the draw phases. Non multi-class Mage: Your character deals an additional Attack that equals his printed Attack + his printed Spirit.

[card]Brawl[/card]. Rare. Uncommon. Action. Your character suffers 5 direct damage points. The opposing character has Printed Attack = 0/1.

[card]Heartrending dilemma[/card]. Uncommon. Time Spell. Mage. Tempus.If you have less than 4 cards in Hand: at the end of the turn, the Turn Counter advances four additional turns. Otherwise, choose an opposing character, he will suffer X magic damage points where X equals the current Turn number  +4. 4 cards from your Hand are discarded.

[card]Doloreann[/card]. (and her two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Mercenary. Mage. Tempus. Human. Female. Spirit 1. Attack 2/4. Defense 1. Health points 14. Turns 2, 5 and 8: a card from your Deck is placed in your Hand.

[card]Magic study[/card]. Uncommon. Draconic Spell. Mage. Deals 4 magic damage points to the opposing character. Non Multi-class Mage: at the end of the fight, deals  magic damage points to the opposing character, where X equals your character's Spirit +2. Duration: 2 fights.

[card]Heroic Act[/card]. Common. Action. Warrior. Avalonian. Defense +X where X equals your character's Level -1. Your character and another one of your characters gain 1 Level until the end of the game. Chain Jewel.

[card]Know your enemy[/card]. Common. Action. Marauder. Attack +1 for each opposing Warrior. Defense +1 for each opposing Marauder. Spirit +1 for each opposing Mage.

[card]Double or quit[/card]. Common. Action. Defense -3 and Spirit +3 or Defense +3 and Spirit -3. Chain.

[card]Vital energy[/card]. Common. Divine Anger. Priest. Deals X magic damage points to the opposing character where X equals the number of characters alive.

[card]Combustion[/card]. Common. Fire Spell. Mage. Deals 4 to 7  Magic Damage points to the opposing character.

Enjoy the game!

#2 07-03-2012 17:52:31

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Re : Nehantic Receptacle/Doloreann

Ladies & Gents....Corruption Nehants Are Now A Top Tier Deck...That's Wut I Love About Eredan They Spice Things Up So Often ,This Game Never Gets Remotley Boring....Even Though I Gotta Dish Out $ Every Half Turn, & Even With The Bugs & All, This Is One Of the best TCG's Ever....Aside Yu-Gi-Oh! Thanks Eredan, No Seriously Thanks!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#3 07-03-2012 17:54:23

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

& Also It's Only Been A Hour Since The New Cards Came Out & I Beat One Of The Bosses From Adventure Mode And Won The New Tempus Character, Thanx Randomness!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#4 07-03-2012 18:02:33

goscar
Guémélite

So all guilds will have legendary characters! Cool.

I am guessing Pilkim or Aerouant will be Noz Legendary

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 07-03-2012 18:09:47

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

goscar a écrit :

So all guilds will have legendary characters! Cool.

I am guessing Pilkim or Aerouant will be Noz Legendary

I think that too,you guys notice,that pilklim is showed on the cards a lot of times more now?So bad that ciramor went neanth...I cant wait to see the story!Zurga warm up you firgers xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 07-03-2012 18:13:01

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

NOOo0 NOT CIRAMIR!!!! WHY COULDN"T THEY HAVE TAKEN LUCYAN!!!!!

#7 07-03-2012 18:20:25

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

omg!!!!!!!! in his last level he can play 3 spells...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#8 07-03-2012 18:30:11

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Santuros a écrit :

Post his last level please?

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#9 07-03-2012 18:32:50

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Bmyarne a écrit :

NOOo0 NOT CIRAMIR!!!! WHY COULDN"T THEY HAVE TAKEN LUCYAN!!!!!

If they take lucyan,the world would end.FACT

#10 07-03-2012 18:35:35

Santuros
Nehantiste

OHanicide a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

Post his last level please?

HIWm9oQX.png

We are doomed....

Dernière modification par Santuros (07-03-2012 18:37:07)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#11 07-03-2012 18:35:55

pseudo7
Gardien

well, he is legendary....

if Iro can equip any one-hand sword....

#12 07-03-2012 18:40:56

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Holy hell... Ciramor just became a lot more powerful lol I wonder if he will become redeemed eventually... I hope that the Noz Legendary will be Pilkim!! I hate the white wig!! Show me a legendary Dragon battle Mage!! big_smile or better yet I wanna see Alishk as the legendary! He needs a stats update anyway!!

#13 07-03-2012 18:47:04

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

I love my Pilkim smile

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#14 07-03-2012 18:47:27

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Anyone else like the Back to the Future reference with Doloreanne?

Dernière modification par MrLordi92 (07-03-2012 18:47:53)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#15 07-03-2012 18:48:46

rutse
Habitant de Guem

If you play 2 narcisism you can play extra 2 terrors and 1 more for his effect. So basically you can attach 5 cards in a turn xD. Its awesome, nehant mmages were in need of some speed to stack corruptions.

#16 07-03-2012 18:49:34

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Anyone else like the Back to the Future reference with Doloreanne?

Never really liked back to the future so I'm Trying to ignore it. But it's a nice little pun I suppose!

#17 07-03-2012 18:53:19

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Maybe Legendary pilklim could use any kind of Magic big_smile

Legendary Zil(IDK who,abom?)could got +1 on attack bonuses

Legendary Nomad(Ahlem?),got a lot of life,chain whit teurgy,and got the 3 castes.

Legendary Pirate(Hook?),got the oponent defense=0 in the start of the battle.Chain if use a powder weapon

Legendary Mercenary is Doyen

And legendary Sap heart(Keizan?)Got 4 races,and idk a freaky bonus...

This is my dream...But these cards would be SOOOOOO expensive =/

#18 07-03-2012 18:59:41

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Yeah, I don't want to face nehantists in battles now..that thing is just disgustingly strong

#19 07-03-2012 19:01:53

Santuros
Nehantiste

guys support mercenaries so nehants wont get discount, so there is much less probability to face this thing in the future

#20 07-03-2012 19:10:43

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

The legendary is a beast, this is an amazing release for the Nehantics.
and brawl will make him VERY hard to beat.

And it is also cool to see tempus get some love, althought they only got a few cards, the cards they got will work for them. Heartrending dilemma will help to get that turn counter up fast. ^^

#21 07-03-2012 19:18:11

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Holy crap, a Nehant update! While I certainly appreciate getting to dust them off and try something new, I'm underwhelmed by this update's mercenary offerings. Don't get me wrong, the unguilded cards are interesting, but having a single character, a single Avalonian card, and a single Tempus card (I **LOVE** the art for Heartrending Dilemma, it makes me laugh so much) doesn't really match up to the two-guild combat releases that have come before. Where are the cards that actually REQUIRE being mercenary to play? Yaril's Scythe, Paladin's Hamer, and Good Omen are pretty lonely offerings, even when you consider the technically no-guild cards that belong to Tempus and Avalonia as Mercenary Only...since only one deck type gets to use them.

When I saw the Nehant/Mercenary Battle, I was expecting some cards that would actually treat the Mercenaries as a guild with their own tricks and specialties, not two disparate castes and a smattering of 'we fight for anyone but Nehant' characters restricted to cards without a guild.

Again, please don't get me wrong: it's great that Nehantists got a solid update! The new cards are interesting, and Tempus has always been a personal favorite. But this was NOT a 2-guild update...this was a Nehant update that threw a bone to Tempus and a snack to Avalonia. Personally, I think this was a true ball-dropping moment and could have been the beginning of more variety in the Mercenaries and Merc-only offerings...and in that sense, a dissapointment despite the awesome.

#22 07-03-2012 19:30:56

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

NB: Chalice has a new evolution, level 3 parallel to the existing evolution.

chalice weapon mode ^_^

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#23 07-03-2012 19:36:06

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Nehant mages get yet another buff as if they weren't enough of a pain in the ass already..

Tempus get some love, [card]heartrending dilemma[/card] alone gives the caste much added strength, easy to activate and +4 turn lets them get their damage potential up very fast indeed 

EDIT : heartrending dilemma description shows if you have less then 4 cards on the front page but less then 3 on the link, if its the former then a very good card but if the latter then still decent as a supplement aging but the discard drawback makes it risky...which is correct I wonder.

Other new cards that look good at a glance..

[card]combustion[/card] : smoked arrow on steroids, this will def be utilized in a variety of mage/guem decks

[card]magic study[/card] 2 hits in one card, chains with spells, and it sticks around for another round, death knell for low sp char against a decent mage deck

[card]cerebral crook[/card] now mages can chain spells and still smack you upside the head with their staff, the draw extra card is just icing on the cake

[card]brawl[/card] might seem like a pretty big drawback but the potential to reduce atk to nothing counteracts it, can imagine courtesan/stall/healing many different strategies could utilize this one well

Dernière modification par UIA (07-03-2012 19:48:02)

#24 07-03-2012 19:36:08

DrazeA
Campeur

I'm thinking the legendary for the Noz will be Kounok since he's the current Prophet.

#25 07-03-2012 19:50:23

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

DrazeA a écrit :

I'm thinking the legendary for the Noz will be Kounok since he's the current Prophet.

You forgot 'and a Dragon Knight, the star children of Noz castes'.

Pied de page des forums