Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#101 01-03-2012 21:04:48

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : iTCG: Mount an Onslaught on Bramamir!

Zurga a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

so do you need to complete all trophies to get baramir renegade?

When you win the fifth mission, you receive the renegade.

If you complete the "total annihilation" mission, you can upgrade the renegade to level 3 (collector stuff).
Not sure if you have another card or if you just are able to upgrade to level 3.

Isn't it a bit too hard to get it to be a collector card?

#102 01-03-2012 21:34:31

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Poptolev a écrit :

The event is quite buggy ATM.
The card with -10 attack doesnt trigger the -10 attack like 4/5 times (doesnt take spirit but it's a missed action =/)
The card with 5 direct dmg for 2 spirit TAKES spirit but doesnt activate.
The card for extra attack, if you activate 2 of them 3/4 the 2nd one doesnt activate (doesn't take spirit).

It quite miscalculates the battles.

Are you sure you aren't up against the enemy ship that on turn 4+ ignores the first action you play?

I don't know how you folks are saying the last mission is possible w/out favors. I'm getting my butt handed to me tongue

-- A

#103 01-03-2012 22:39:23

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

As it turns out beating them is possible without favors. I just killed 2 of them and left the middle one with 4 hp (soooo close).

oh its possible, i did it twice without favors, first reward was pirate secret service 2nd was S.A.R.A.H

what kind of deck did you use to beat them without favor?

#104 01-03-2012 22:46:33

Poptolev
Guémélite

free_seller a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

As it turns out beating them is possible without favors. I just killed 2 of them and left the middle one with 4 hp (soooo close).

oh its possible, i did it twice without favors, first reward was pirate secret service 2nd was S.A.R.A.H

what kind of deck did you use to beat them without favor?

You kind of lack a choice. The game gives you a predetermined deck.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#105 02-03-2012 00:03:40

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

anyway,,,what is the final reward from annihikation trophy?

#106 02-03-2012 01:54:10

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

mind sharing your strategy behindyour victories? big_smile

#107 02-03-2012 03:03:03

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

genesyx a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

epic beatdown deck, i try to do about 10 damage per turn, cept 1st turn for 2 of my characters, aez and scragh, i give aez sword of the 5 elders and life devourer easy 13/16 attack, and then i give scragh the cursed items, bigblade and all that so he has 13/14 its always close, but i ended up beating them a couple of times

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#108 02-03-2012 03:21:11

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Whats a good way to beat the Battle of Baramir Quest? I used some favors but couldnt get a victory.

#109 02-03-2012 04:23:17

Caitlyn
Guémélite

the 4th quest is kinda hard, I had to use 2 +3 attack favors on my the pack deck.

although I have only tried twice, I tried doing it on the 2nd try without favors but the stupid golem hit fenrath with the 6 direct damage so everything crumbled from there. sad

i'll try later with my mages as well.. maybe I can one shot those golems. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#110 02-03-2012 04:44:48

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Whats a good way to beat the Battle of Baramir Quest? I used some favors but couldnt get a victory.

The only possible explaination I can figure is maybe farm the next couple days with fingers crossed to get some extra favors from the first 4 quests. Throw in trying to get some survey feez and get the one shot 30 point win for the trophy completion.

#111 02-03-2012 04:59:45

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :
genesyx a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :

epic beatdown deck, i try to do about 10 damage per turn, cept 1st turn for 2 of my characters, aez and scragh, i give aez sword of the 5 elders and life devourer easy 13/16 attack, and then i give scragh the cursed items, bigblade and all that so he has 13/14 its always close, but i ended up beating them a couple of times

not sure if we're on the same chapter, but I'm talking about the final mission,the one about the pirate ships and stuff...

#112 02-03-2012 07:02:10

kilosg
Ptit nouveau

I manage to get the oneshot 30 points.Use up 3 brain fillings,1 banner and 3 the last favor got from the pirate adventure (forget the name).

#113 02-03-2012 12:28:30

gamerman1369
Voyageur

hi umm im having a bit of trouble with baramir the char card after you upgrade to lvl. 2 it says it cant play any prate card with out restriction but when i make a deck and exclude other pirates from deck he cant have a deck built with pirate cards >< kinda like hakim how you all fixed it so you could build a deck with him and theurgy cards...so if you can please help.

#114 02-03-2012 15:01:24

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

gamerman1369 a écrit :

hi umm im having a bit of trouble with baramir the char card after you upgrade to lvl. 2 it says it cant play any prate card with out restriction but when i make a deck and exclude other pirates from deck he cant have a deck built with pirate cards >< kinda like hakim how you all fixed it so you could build a deck with him and theurgy cards...so if you can please help.

I've sent it to the guys that will try to fix it.

#115 02-03-2012 17:47:05

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

genesyx a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :
genesyx a écrit :

not sure if we're on the same chapter, but I'm talking about the final mission,the one about the pirate ships and stuff...

i misunderstood, ok, i was real close, the guy had about 4 health left, you need to start first use the ark kadia, and use cannon fire and the card that taps or untaps someone, tap the magellan and hit him with cannon fire make sure you have cannon fire in your hand, if he chooses the black widow double hit the magellan with cannon fire and its other effect, if it chooses the iron titan go with into the boiler room or something and choose the titan for its own effect, turn 4 if everything goes well will  have the magellan at about 40-50 health, and the others both have lost about 15 health, the magellan is the key, it not only has 22/22(i think) it does 4 damage automatically to the arckadia and the black widow, which are both your main damage dealers, so if possible keepin the magellan out of combat is the way you win, because normally you do more damage then the opposition, also don't use assault unless you're ship is about to die, or you are facing the ship that ignores first action, because otherwise it is just a waste of your precious spirit that's basically how you do it extremely hard, but possible

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#116 03-03-2012 00:10:57

Poptolev
Guémélite

Is it possible to get favours by doing the first 4 missions ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#117 03-03-2012 00:43:17

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

yes

#118 03-03-2012 01:24:04

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

beat it on my first try with arc-adia at 46 health....wowwww i must admit this mission was funnn as hell, had my heart racing, and somethin new!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#119 03-03-2012 01:25:25

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i ve done it now... a perfect with arc adia above 50 hp at the end... i spammed favors though

i tried 3 times without in order to get a feeling of what to do and then i decided that next time i m starting in first turn i ll go for it... went super easy actually

i used the iron titan against magellan (? the biggest battleship, dont know the english name) and used that favor to give me his minimum attack...

i think that the best way to win this whole thing is to focus hard on the main ship with gunfire and stuff... shooooooot from all sides... for the other 2 ships only that one hurting itself for gaining attack bonus is a thread... so make sure that whenever you are against that ship to decrease its attack with ana trist banner... for the tiny ship which ignores the first action i always used that head favor giving 3 def and adding 5 hp to a ship or you choice...

once i shot down the big ship i started focussing on keeping the hp of arc adia above 50 by using all kind of favors and the wannabe-solaris card... expecially useful was the medi kit giving each char 5 hp... if you are in a card trap cause you discarded too much just use the 5 attack scissor....

overall you can do it with ease if you have all important favors at least 3 times... the pirate special ones i would recommend to have them 4 times each...

you should not need to buy the barrel... seems a bit too expensive for just a try and a possible fail afterwards^^

good luck everyone     

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr   ?(o.#)/

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#120 03-03-2012 02:15:13

Kered
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : NB, Canada

so last mission we dont use our cards? have it unlocked just waiting for more energy to play it...

#121 03-03-2012 02:55:55

jaydoeturk
Ptit nouveau

beat the ships and got the card, just curious to know was i luck i got a gold card r did every 1 get it.....and y bother tryin 30 times for a different art now........ i say impossible without favors.......and the favours  dont drop very often...... thats my 2cents....

Pied de page des forums