Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-02-2012 10:43:58

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Nehant Ecstasy deck

Although I can't seem to find them ever for a good price, I do hope to some day make this deck. I have everything but the [card]Ecstasy[/card] But this is what I was thinking. All input welcome

[card]Azaram[/card]
[card]Torment[/card]
[card]Anagram[/card] (demon of corse)

3x [card]One hit,One Dead[/card]
3x [card]Dark Fury[/card]
3x [card]Ecstasy[/card]
3x [card]Paranoia[/card]
2x [card]Black Chimera[/card]
2x [card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card]
2x [card]cursed black crown[/card]
[card]storm[/card]
[card]Time to die[/card]

thoughts?
this is the deck I hope to build... someday, when ecstasy is under 100k+ crystal....

Dernière modification par hotfoot (28-02-2012 21:51:38)

#2 28-02-2012 11:23:03

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Nehant Ecstasy deck

Maybe if you put [card]Dismemberment[/card]...If u use [card]ecstasy[/card]+[card]Dismemberment[/card] you'll do 8 damage to the oponetns,that's why it got banned.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 28-02-2012 11:24:13

Cossette
Solarian

Yup same deck that whack my TG today sad A-Bomb in Disguise.

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#4 28-02-2012 12:04:57

Nessaj
Guémélite

You could change 2x cursed black crown for 2x dismemberment, and 1x one hit one dead for an assassination (it chains dagger of suffering)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#5 28-02-2012 14:34:19

Limestone
Solarian

Cossette a écrit :

I thought TG could reduce any incoming damage like it's nobody business. You should've at least 3 damage reduction each turn to neutralize their phys and direct damage

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 28-02-2012 14:45:15

Cossette
Solarian

Limestone a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

I thought TG could reduce any incoming damage like it's nobody business. You should've at least 3 damage reduction each turn to neutralize their phys and direct damage

yes! and yes! that was my asumption at first that why i said A-Bomb in desguise, but it can hit you with +10 attack during first 3 turns which mean -3 is just prolonging your suffering on your next round and guess what losing sakina first round hurt TG a lot big time. sad

Dernière modification par Cossette (28-02-2012 14:47:12)

Breathless

#7 28-02-2012 14:47:12

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Limestone a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

yeah force marches dont have em?

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 28-02-2012 15:07:25

Limestone
Solarian

Cossette a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

yes! and yes! that was my asumption at first that why i said A-Bomb in desguise, but it can hit you with +10 attack during first 3 turns which mean -3 is just prolonging your suffering on your next round and guess what losing sakina first round hurt TG a lot big time. sad

Tried spiritual duel? Since you carry litany around it should be no problem to double the TG spirit or DJ who already had 3 spirit could switch easy. If you bring 2 non priest with you use Dazzle instead

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#9 28-02-2012 15:29:09

Cossette
Solarian

Limestone a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Tried spiritual duel? Since you carry litany around it should be no problem to double the TG spirit or DJ who already had 3 spirit could switch easy. If you bring 2 non priest with you use Dazzle instead

i was using Djamena, Shrikan, Sakina setup that time, Sakina went down fast losing momentum when you lost litany chain. and 3 spirit DJ ain't enough to use S-duel aza or torment, that fact that they do direct damage doesn't matter but the high attack rate made it useless to retaliate or heal damage all the same time.

Breathless

#10 02-03-2012 01:34:15

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Whould [card]Nehant's Splinter[/card] be a good addition for this deck? seeing as it's Marauder focused.

#11 02-03-2012 01:50:41

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

hotfoot a écrit :

Whould [card]Nehant's Splinter[/card] be a good addition for this deck? seeing as it's Marauder focused.

It's slow in comparison to other faster cards.

Pied de page des forums