Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-02-2012 21:51:34

Niioo
Campeur

Doyen...?

Doyen ????
what is the best beside him sir n what deck???

#2 29-02-2012 22:12:35

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Re : Doyen...?

you can use him with [card]mylad[/card] n [card]diplomatic message[/card]

spells like [card]arachnophobia[/card] or [card]dance of the thunder snakes[/card] get damn strong with that message. 3rd char should be [card]Dandy[/card] or [card]Keizan[/card](mage)
with dandy in your team doyen is noz+pirat, so he chains and attracts lighting boltz from ya deck wink

another way could be curtesan mages, ishaia n marlok, giving you the option to clone spells like lightning boltz with each of ya chars.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#3 29-02-2012 22:54:18

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Doyen is amazing in any courtesan deck. With Ish or Mylad. The fact that he chains with his turn bonus means you can do would be impossible combos. Manipulation is also amazing with him
Because he always shares a guild with the opposing characters...

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#4 01-03-2012 08:35:02

Niioo
Campeur

Hmmm..thx sir for good advice...hope i can do it...because i'm little bit confused with Doyen spell card ??^_^

#5 01-03-2012 17:32:41

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

If I ever get him, I'll be doing a deck with him and zil saphyra that uses stirring up the hatred and tea ceremonies, I't be like turn 1 saphrya plays 2 stirring the hatred and the next turn doyen plays 2 tea ceremonies smile . Just need to think up what other cards to add and who will be the 3rd character for the deck.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#6 01-03-2012 18:39:08

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Doyen spell card? Explain more please

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#7 01-03-2012 19:25:13

Baliking
Campeur

blackwaltz a écrit :

If I ever get him, I'll be doing a deck with him and zil saphyra that uses stirring up the hatred and tea ceremonies, I't be like turn 1 saphrya plays 2 stirring the hatred and the next turn doyen plays 2 tea ceremonies smile . Just need to think up what other cards to add and who will be the 3rd character for the deck.

i would say [card]kimiko[/card] as 3rd because of her aoe dmg

#8 01-03-2012 19:32:34

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Baliking a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

Would I be able to put zil saphyra and kimiko together in the same deck if I have doyen?

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#9 01-03-2012 19:34:16

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Doyen, Dandy and Mylad seems to be a popular combination. The decks I've faced are hard to punch through in terms of defense because of Diplomatic Message. Though the more successful versions pack things like Mastery, Void and A New Start. THAT version just infuriates me. tongue

#10 01-03-2012 20:09:33

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

Would I be able to put zil saphyra and kimiko together in the same deck if I have doyen?

No
Saphrya is Zil
Doyen just copies...
But Kimeko..is Kotoba and Nomad....cant be put with Zil.

#11 02-03-2012 10:21:20

Niioo
Campeur

OHanicide a écrit :

Doyen spell card? Explain more please

i mean i spell card what is the best use for doyen sir???

#12 02-03-2012 10:28:11

Niioo
Campeur

blackwaltz a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

what with kimiko is good..??

#13 02-03-2012 11:20:32

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Niioo a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

what with kimiko is good..??

Maybe if you put kimiko+galmara,and galmara do [card]Stirring Up Hatred[/card] or even [card]Head Start[/card] I think that Head Start i better,cuz it last more than one shift...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#14 02-03-2012 11:43:24

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i dont know why you would want to prefer the kimiko galmara version over dandy mylad...

stirring up hatred lasts 2 turns...

diplomatic message played by a courtisan lasts 3 fights... plus it also counts for defence...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#15 02-03-2012 13:39:13

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Its just playstyle and its not fun using the same deck people used...

Hmm doyen is a mage, it depends on which sidekicks he has, if you put Mylad and Dandy, than you should put spells from Noz, Pirates, Sap Heart or just guildless Spell...

Its your choice tho...

#16 02-03-2012 13:41:26

Niioo
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :

i dont know why you would want to prefer the kimiko galmara version over dandy mylad...

stirring up hatred lasts 2 turns...

diplomatic message played by a courtisan lasts 3 fights... plus it also counts for defence...

yes i Think diplomatic message is good for Doyen....Agree

Pied de page des forums