Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-03-2012 14:57:17

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Temporalis

news_temporalis.jpg

Temporalis

From now on and until Thursday March 8 at 9:00 AM (French time) a new trophy is available.

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

To obtain it you will have to Cumulate 120 points.You win one point each time you replay a card you had played during the former turn (10 points maximum per game). You will win the Temporalis card and the title of: Chronologist.

Twqecl9F.png

Temporalis: Action. Collector. Unique. A copy of the card played as a Chain will be played at the start of this character's next fight and he won't be able to chain a card. Chain Action. Duration: 2 fights.

Enjoy the game!

#2 01-03-2012 14:59:46

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : Temporalis

story time story time so whats happening looks like them tempuses are turning back time or accelerating it?

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 01-03-2012 15:06:10

soulst3al3r
Solarian

seems like a weak card to me, is it even worth it?

#4 01-03-2012 15:14:24

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Well you could chain Kensensei, Assassination, Warriors Fury, Best Defense..., and other combo cards, I dont see it being completely useless.  Some of your big single hit cards could be used twice

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#5 01-03-2012 15:15:41

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

a marodaur playing temporalis and assassinate... means next round is starting off with an assassinate... not bad imo

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 01-03-2012 15:17:45

TZSanity
Ptit nouveau

I don't know if it could potentially double your equipment. Two Life Devourers for the price of one!

Looks like another for fun trophy, the only good use I can think of it is using a mage to play an AoE spell.
On the character's next turn, the AoE spell will be copied and he can play another one.

On the story side, looks like Tempus will be finally receiving their long overdue update. Why can't they just go forward in time to get all the cards they'll ever receive.

Edit: Copying unique cards also seem very good. Wonder if this trophy is worth trying to get.

Dernière modification par TZSanity (01-03-2012 15:22:06)

#7 01-03-2012 15:18:46

soulst3al3r
Solarian

oh, I misread it, i thought that the next turn, that is the only card that can be played

#8 01-03-2012 15:19:45

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Playing those uniques two times seems like a great deal to me.
Also a free weapons at will, solaris or vital syphon does not seem bad either.

#9 01-03-2012 15:21:15

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Use Venerable Schlong with this card, chaining With Evil Intentions on an Odd turn.  The next, Even, turn he will use a copy of the card, which will then be duplicated.  Voila!  Three With Evil Intentions attached to him!  smile

#10 01-03-2012 15:21:53

Calandra
Gardien

TZSanity a écrit :

I don't know if it could potentially double your equipment. Two Life Devourers for the price of one!

Looks like another for fun trophy, the only good use I can think of it is using a mage to play an AoE spell.
On the character's next turn, the AoE spell will be copied and he can play another one.

On the story side, looks like Tempus will be finally receiving their long overdue update. Why can't they just go forward in time to get all the cards they'll ever receive.

it says chain action^^ no items or spells are allowed

#11 01-03-2012 15:23:03

TZSanity
Ptit nouveau

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Doyen can save the day by chaining into a spell though XD

#12 01-03-2012 15:23:16

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Yeah thought that at first too, but by how its read looks like on the second turn you Temporalis plays one card, and you can only play one other card.  Just thought of kind of a cool combo, if you play classic zil dagger deck.

Temporalis>Dagger Master lvl3
Next Turn (Saphyra the Zil): Dagger Master lvl3> Is it time

#13 01-03-2012 15:31:12

Calandra
Gardien

Stallion1990 a écrit :

Yeah thought that at first too, but by how its read looks like on the second turn you Temporalis plays one card, and you can only play one other card.  Just thought of kind of a cool combo, if you play classic zil dagger deck.

i m not sure but the effect of master is just triggered by having 2 daggers equipped... so i think it wont work like this

i m thinking of using best defence with abo or stuff like that

#14 01-03-2012 15:36:31

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :
Stallion1990 a écrit :

i m not sure but the effect of master is just triggered by having 2 daggers equipped... so i think it wont work like this

If both the two characters had two daggers, wouldn't it work?

#15 01-03-2012 15:39:07

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Storyline update time :

In the future Doloreanne awakes in the temple of Tempus headquarters of the Tempus order.
Nothing is good. Time is frozen, everyone is in an alternate time with no correct evolution of the time.
She tries to revert the time to its correct course using the Temporalis, a machine invented by Tempus to control the time.
But alone she was not powerful enough to control the machine.
She is sent back in the past but could not correct the time anomalies.

Current time, Watchmaker and Apostle discusses about the disturbance they have feel in the Frame of Time. They know that other Tempus guys (the Annunciator, the Executioner, the Observer  and the Jailer) track them. The disturbance in the Time is due to all Tempus guys coming in this time.
Apostle reveals to the Watchmaker his future (she is blind after she read the Big Books of Destiny, but she read a lot before becoming blind wink ).
He must help Tempus to construct the first Temporalis.

Meanwhile, Tempus is watching the Time fracture and begins to put some plans together to create a machine able to control the Frame of Time and close or open the Time Fracture.

Doloreanne is at the same point, but not the same time. She leaves her Time Staff for the future generation as a message of her presence.

Tempus ans all the Tempus gang gathers and explain a lot of the disturbance in the Frame of Time.
Watchmaker succeeds to convince Tempus to create the Temporalis and helps him to do that.
The Tempus guys make the Eternal to appear in order to go to the time and try to get all people at the correct time place.
They concentrate all their magical time power in the Temporalis.
The Eternal manages to get Doloreanne in the current time (she was stuck 1000 years before).
But the Temporalis explodes in the process and they are all blocked in the current time.

And .... Nothing else for this week... wink
Will Tempus create another Temporalis ?
Will The Tempus guys remove their hoods ?
Will  Doloreanne needs to pass 88mph to come back to the future ?
All your answer (or not) in a future storyline update wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#16 01-03-2012 15:39:41

Calandra
Gardien

Stallion1990 a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
Stallion1990 a écrit :

If both the two characters had two daggers, wouldn't it work?

as far as i understood the card it means that the copy is played by the same character who uses temporalis... means

in saphyra/mastery example

4th round saphyra has 2 daggers equipped and uses temporalis mastery
5th round bla
6th round bla
7th round saphyra uses mastery and can play one card... but no daggers equipped anymore

EDIT:
merci for the story update zurga^^
i laughed about the 88mph

Dernière modification par Calandra (01-03-2012 15:43:30)

#17 01-03-2012 16:12:07

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Zurga a écrit :

Storyline update time :

In the future Doloreanne awakes in the temple of Tempus headquarters of the Tempus order.
Nothing is good. Time is frozen, everyone is in an alternate time with no correct evolution of the time.
She tries to revert the time to its correct course using the Temporalis, a machine invented by Tempus to control the time.
But alone she was not powerful enough to control the machine.
She is sent back in the past but could not correct the time anomalies.

Current time, Watchmaker and Apostle discusses about the disturbance they have feel in the Frame of Time. They know that other Tempus guys (the Annunciator, the Executioner, the Observer  and the Jailer) track them. The disturbance in the Time is due to all Tempus guys coming in this time.
Apostle reveals to the Watchmaker his future (she is blind after she read the Big Books of Destiny, but she read a lot before becoming blind wink ).
He must help Tempus to construct the first Temporalis.

Meanwhile, Tempus is watching the Time fracture and begins to put some plans together to create a machine able to control the Frame of Time and close or open the Time Fracture.

Doloreanne is at the same point, but not the same time. She leaves her Time Staff for the future generation as a message of her presence.

Tempus ans all the Tempus gang gathers and explain a lot of the disturbance in the Frame of Time.
Watchmaker succeeds to convince Tempus to create the Temporalis and helps him to do that.
The Tempus guys make the Eternal to appear in order to go to the time and try to get all people at the correct time place.
They concentrate all their magical time power in the Temporalis.
The Eternal manages to get Doloreanne in the current time (she was stuck 1000 years before).
But the Temporalis explodes in the process and they are all blocked in the current time.

And .... Nothing else for this week... wink
Will Tempus create another Temporalis ?
Will The Tempus guys remove their hoods ?
Will  Doloreanne needs to pass 88mph to come back to the future ?
All your answer (or not) in a future storyline update wink

man i luv the back to the future ref or is it? haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#18 01-03-2012 16:27:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The name of the Tempus woman given by Dimizar is Doloreanne and this is indeed a reference to BTTF.

Collectionneur de cartes

#19 01-03-2012 16:41:43

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

kmilea a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/images/news/ne … oralis.jpg

To obtain it you will have to Cumulate 120 points.You win one point each time you replay a card you had played during the former turn (10 points maximum per game)

Ah someone explain this to me!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#20 01-03-2012 16:46:47

Santuros
Nehantiste

Innariel a écrit :

Just play the same card two turns in a row.

First turn: Weapon Dance -> Blast

Second turn: Weapon Dance -> Simple Dagger

Congrats, one point!

oh... i feel so dumb... well thanks!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#21 01-03-2012 16:52:49

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

haven't noticed this before but watchermaker only has 3 fingers smile

Will this mean we'll have another Tempus character next new card wednesday??? *runs to the nearest internet cafe to load up on feez* smile

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (01-03-2012 16:54:32)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#22 01-03-2012 17:09:36

Limestone
Solarian

Well the title is cool, almost a must-have.. the art is superb no question there

Oh well, [card]In The Name of The Dragon[/card] I shall claim that title ^^

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#23 01-03-2012 17:15:42

Santuros
Nehantiste

Innariel a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Innariel a écrit :

Congrats, one point!

oh... i feel so dumb... well thanks!

Well, to be fair it has to be the EXACT COPY of the spell before. Sorry, I misinformed you sad

I didn't realize it till just now myself. So you gotta get the card back in your hand somehow. I guess Trackers is the best bet?

oh... well... a mill deck i must use...

#24 01-03-2012 17:57:10

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Innariel a écrit :

Congrats, one point!

You were right with that. It's exactly how it's supposed to work.

#25 01-03-2012 18:33:43

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

any really good action cards besides assassination?

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

Pied de page des forums