Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-02-2012 17:51:48

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Response to an open letter from IRC and future of the game's dev

Hi everyone!

As a response to an email from some of the community members, we would like to say a few words about the player's concerns and briefly summarize the Eredan iTCG' team's immediate objectives.

Improvement of the players' Profile

We do realize that the players' profiles have become somewhat outdated, and that they would need to be freshened up a little. We are working on a new version, one that will enable you to post more information than you can now. Thanks to this new version the other players will know your clan's emblem, the number of trophies you have won, the size of your collection, among other things. We are thinking of setting up a kind of gallery where you could put on display up to five of your favorite trophies. This version will come with (or just after) the clan plug-in.   

The deck construction assistant plug-in

The various suggestions concerning the creation of an assistant plug-in for the construction of decks have been welcomed. Indeed, one of our main goals for 2012 is to simplify the environment of the game for newcomers. We are aware that, little by little the game has become more and more complicated and that we are far from the 3 guilds and only 300 cards era. It surely isn't easy for a new player to assimilate all the concepts and subtleties of the game as it is now. That is why, we would like to spend some time ameliorating this aspect of the game.

Yet, we believe that the creation of an additional plug-in aimed at helping new players to set up their deck is not fundamental.  Indeed, we could get the same results by ameliorating the current deck creation plug-in.
We want it to be possible to easily and instantly visualize a character's playable cards, by moving the screen cursor for example.

We are probably going to set up a certain number of the filters suggested, one that enables to show only cards playable by 1, 2 or 3 deck characters for example. Still we do not want the screen to be too full , we do not want the newcomers to be overburdened with information. The changes made to help them mustn't become a weight.

Deck import and export

We think that it is a good idea to be able to share one's decklist with the rest of the community. We are setting up a tool that would enable the export onto the forum or the blogs.
The possibility of imports of decks in play is much more difficult to set up and, as it is not one of our current priorities, we will not concentrate on that for the moment.

The Marketplace

We do realize that the marketplace is not on top form, especially when it comes to the current listing prices and the lack of some main cards. It is a very delicate topic since all the choices and changes we make have consequences (good ones or bad ones).
To sum up, we have taken your suggestions into account and to answer your requests we will soon introduce a new version of the marketplace in which there will be changes concerning the cards' listing prices and the price limit calculation method. There will still be price limits but not so low, and minimum prices will be removed.

We have talked about the idea of Feerik selling cards, those which cannot be found on the Marketplace and of the possibility of exchanging some against Feez. But we'd rather set up a stable marketplace, in which sales would go on without our intervention.

The Clan plug-in

He's coming, he'll be here... soon. We are working very hard to release it quickly and in good conditions. We cannot say anything about it now but we took all your suggestions into account. Soon we will start to deliver some information and to answer your questions. Stay tuned!

The whole Feerik team thanks you for your support and your critics. A very special thanks to Damien62, Elm,  iZzy, Kepkouse, King_of_the_castle, Mkp, Sparkman et YojimbOo. Please do send us a message (email me) if you have any questions to ask or suggestions to make.

#2 16-02-2012 18:22:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Response to an open letter from IRC and future of the game's dev

Great!Now its going to be a lot of times more,finally fix the market YAY YAY!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 16-02-2012 18:51:53

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Well hopefully all these will lead to a total update of the game client. I'm sick of not being able to enter the game room and getting disconnected.

Also CLANS! and Market fixes.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#4 16-02-2012 19:36:17

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

This is certainly exciting news!! Can't wait!!! xD

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#5 16-02-2012 19:38:22

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

nice one guys! thanks, both to feerik and to the players who stepped forward for the whole comunity.

Hope not to annoy with this and i know what the answer's been so far but still...

hope that among the deck creation plug-in modifications we can share cards on multiple decks.

Just saying.

Thanks again people!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#6 16-02-2012 19:46:55

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :

hope that among the deck creation plug-in modifications we can share cards on multiple decks.

Wont be in. But we're working on a solution to switch cards from decks without having to go through the actual hellish manipulations.

#7 17-02-2012 03:53:16

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Sapphon a écrit :

Wont be in. But we're working on a solution to switch cards from decks without having to go through the actual hellish manipulations.

cool! that's something!
thanks!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#8 17-02-2012 05:37:11

PhoenixBlue
Habitant de Guem

wow cool
but i dont have any clan sad

IGN : Phoenix_Blue

#9 21-02-2012 03:27:34

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Much welcomed news.
As it stands, no one lists certain cards because they can't get a fair price for em, which leads to the prices dropping even more (?!) which leads to no one listing cards..endless cycle that eventually will end with nothing being listed because its all forced to min-price by the system.

#10 23-02-2012 18:35:50

elmagnific
Guémélite
Lieu : Campo Bom,RS.

very good, oh yes.
despite the many problems it seems that there is light at the end of the tunnel is already very least know that you guys are working on the likes of players ...

hugs

"E agora? quem podera nos defender?"......Euuuuuuuuuuu

Dasilva dos clérigos mercenários

#11 27-02-2012 08:59:37

hitomo
Campeur

Sapphon a écrit :

just tread the cards inside a deck as assets ...

so a 'deck' isnt a collection of actual cards,
but only a list of the cards names ...

so I have a collection of those 'lists' and a pool of cards

so when editing one deck I only edit the list, not moving
around actual cards ...

the idea is to have several decks available wich can share
the same cards ... everytime I select a deck it is filled
with the cards according to the listings of the deck ...

so if I have two decks wich share a same card and I
switch between them I dont have to manualy take the
card from one deck and put it in the other ...

this is somehow like you would expect it to be from
the beginning, but maybe the point here is, that
if you want the convinience of having different
decks sharing same cards you will ultimatly
have to aqquire a version of those cards
for every of your decks ...

#12 28-02-2012 00:04:29

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Sounds good, though I'd really appreciate simply some card fixes of cards that have been broken FOREVER, like the Thunder King item set bonus and Gaya's Amber of Destruction (turning guem's into humans doesn't stop their casting or using guem cards)

I know that at one time Thunder Kings set would possibly been fairly broken powerful but in todays meta it'll be basically decent.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (28-02-2012 00:05:41)

#13 28-02-2012 11:35:49

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I really hope they fix the marketplace soon, I mean the fact that someone mentioned that TLA max price is lower than TLW because no one is selling TLA so the price is dropping is unbelivable..

Come on if the card wasn't for sale the price should go up, instead of dropping to encourage selling. Just lower even more the number of cards of each kind that players can buy..

(2 legendary for character and uniques, 4 for the others) 5 of any other kind at most.

You could still get more if you get on boosters, but as long as you had that limit you couldn't buy more of that cards from the marketplace.

#14 28-02-2012 11:45:31

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

(2 legendary for character and uniques, 4 for the others) 5 of any other kind at most.

Veto.

I try to have all the evolution of each character.
I need at least 4 Lady Iyilith.

6 cards of standard one allow to create 2 decks without need to switch from one to another each time you want to change.

Collectionneur de cartes

#15 28-02-2012 11:57:46

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Zurga a écrit :

Veto.

6 cards of standard one allow to create 2 decks without need to switch from one to another each time you want to change.

Woah.. You really like to make it hard for yourself, don't you?

#16 28-02-2012 12:38:12

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Yes.
No surprise for me. I have always been a card collector wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#17 28-02-2012 14:03:00

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

Veto.

If feerik implements a gig so the max price increase while no card is for sale, cards with high value and low circulations (aka legendaries like void, ans, prestige) must have a small limit, or else people could manipulate their prices in the market by buying all the cards and waiting for the price to increase..

As for colectioners.. Well another solution would have to be thougth, maybe to buy a card over the limit, you would have to mark it as for colection porpose, and it gets unsallable for some amount of time, 1 to 3 months..

Pied de page des forums