Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 28-02-2012 00:11:53

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Re : Nomad VS Pirate (which is better and who will win?)

Ugh, looks like nomads are gonna win.  I was totally gone get feez if pirates won since I need a bunch of pirate cards still.  I'm almost considering doing the reverse back just to try to help pirates...  meh, no don't want to kill my win/loss record.  But I wouldn't mind if others do it.

Edit: Also playing pirates I've not yet fought another pirates(though I have beat every nomad I've come across not that is seem to change the score).  Where are you guys?

Dernière modification par Dracatis (28-02-2012 00:39:21)

#27 28-02-2012 00:59:16

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

its not just looking like nomads win... its already decided... even if pirates would win the last 7 points it would be 14 against 13... nomads won !!

and mr.conspirationaboutriggedgameseverywhereLeorio finally got the prove that pirates are willing to rig this.... now basta with those stupid comments

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#28 28-02-2012 01:45:49

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Guess I was wrong on who would win. Had forgotten guild packs won't contain the new cards, so the more expensive cards will be in Nomads....

We had an entire week where all events were rigged, including amnezy...so I'm kinda skeptical on the legitimacy of any events in this game.

Dernière modification par Leorio (28-02-2012 01:46:41)

#29 28-02-2012 02:03:04

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Leorio a écrit :

Guess I was wrong on who would win. Had forgotten guild packs won't contain the new cards, so the more expensive cards will be in Nomads....

We had an entire week where all events were rigged, including amnezy...so I'm kinda skeptical on the legitimacy of any events in this game.

New card may not be in the boosters but they still allow one to build a deck.

+1 to Conspiracy.

I guess Solaris is a pretty good prize for rigging.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#30 28-02-2012 02:26:20

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

its easier to win overall if people lose the first couple of rounds, because then its not only easier, you get more points later on

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#31 28-02-2012 03:02:11

Cossette
Solarian

Well its unanimous already Nomad won this round they can keep the guem tear as long we got the discount... sad oh well pirate isn't a healers deck anyway... hmm

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#32 28-02-2012 03:39:55

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :

Well its unanimous already Nomad won this round they can keep the guem tear as long we got the discount... sad oh well pirate isn't a healers deck anyway... hmm

no it will just be a whole lot harder then what it could be, you're supposed to lose the first 2 rounds, then win the rest, first 3 if you really want it to be easy for you

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#33 28-02-2012 04:24:10

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Meh, I'm just frustrated, every clan I hoped had won so far has lost.  I give them props for renewing interest in a nifty way but negative points for letting it be so easily rigged.

Fail events are full of fail.

#34 28-02-2012 04:51:38

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Dracatis a écrit :

Meh, I'm just frustrated, every clan I hoped had won so far has lost.  I give them props for renewing interest in a nifty way but negative points for letting it be so easily rigged.

The event is good its just the Point calculation thats FAIL.

Just make the remaining 3 days all 5 points problem solved.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#35 28-02-2012 05:36:10

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Dracatis a écrit :

i always try to go to the level rooms to see if there are some riggers.. all i found is some annoying ice elves sad

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#36 28-02-2012 08:51:20

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Pirate golems benefit either way. I'm pretty fine losing but it would be so much sweeter keeping it within the guild (ie from the other guild). Oh, and it'd be nice to chain with Ica.

Pied de page des forums