Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-02-2012 01:52:24

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Heal the guardians

im having trouble understanding this card...

[card]Heal the guardians[/card]

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 24-02-2012 04:55:26

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Heal the guardians

All of your Desert Nomad characters has their maximum health points increased by one, meaning their printed attack score, or in some cases their already augmented health.  So, if one of your characters had a printed health of 14 and nothing was making it larger, the character would have a maximum of 15 health.

It can chain into another Theurgy, since you can't chain them like Mages can chain spells.

If the character playing it is of the Temple Guardian caste, all of your Temple Guardians gain either 1 or 2 health points.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 24-02-2012 06:17:21

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

MrLordi92 a écrit :

All of your Desert Nomad characters has their maximum health points increased by one, meaning their printed attack score, or in some cases their already augmented health.  So, if one of your characters had a printed health of 14 and nothing was making it larger, the character would have a maximum of 15 health.

It can chain into another Theurgy, since you can't chain them like Mages can chain spells.

If the character playing it is of the Temple Guardian caste, all of your Temple Guardians gain either 1 or 2 health points.

Well thanks smile
btw i know it can chain, i can read and im no noob tongue but it shows some kind of generous dedication of helping others. So again thanks for the explanation, really well done! smile

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 24-02-2012 19:05:04

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Santuros a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Well thanks smile
btw i know it can chain, i can read and im no noob tongue but it shows some kind of generous dedication of helping others. So again thanks for the explanation, really well done! smile

Thanks.  I'm used to explaining rules and stuff fully.  I've been a Magic Judge for a while now smile

Was just giving you a full description.  Wasn't trying to call you dumb.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums