Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-02-2012 16:16:48

kmilea
Staff Feerik

S.A.R.A.H./ Vizier Mahamoud

The Pirates and the Desert Nomads have the place of honor this week.

Pirates

The Pirates are getting ready to mount an onslaught on Bramamir. Galene the mechanics genius shows us his most wonderful creation - S.A.R.A.H - a marvel of cogs and perfection! This card release is mostly devoted to mechanists but these new cards will also make it possible to complete the different Pirate decks.

uhzZqstW.pngXOV14xH7.png

Put the world to rights. Rare. Action. Pirates. At the end of fight, your character gains 1 Health Point for each Item attached to him (2 maximum). Mechanist: 6 maximum. Chain Item.

Without cover. Rare. Action. Warrior/Marauder/Berserker. Defense +2 if an Armor or a Weapon is attached to your character. The number of damage points dealt by the opposing character is reduced by 2 if he has no Armor nor Weapon attached to him. Chain.

Firecracker chain
. Rare. Item - Other. Pirates. Mage/Warrior. This card is attached to the opposing character. Permanent. At the end of the Turn, this character loses a certain number of "Powder" Token determined at random and suffers X Magic Fire damage points where X equals the number of Tokens lost +2. Mage: The opposing character gains 4 "Powder" Tokens.

S.A.R.A.H
. (and her two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Pirates. Warrior. Golem. Mechanist. Spirit 0. Attack 5/6. Defense 2. Health Points 13. Gain Chain if you play a Two handed weapon. At the start of the fight, the first two cards in your Discard Pile are placed in your Deck. Turns 4 and 6: Spirit +1.

Experimental weapon
. Uncommon. Powder Weapon Item. Pirates. Warrior. Activates at the end of the fight. Attack +3. Permanent. At the start of the fight, if at least 4 "Powder" Tokens are attached to your character, 4 of them are removed and one of the opposing characters who has the highest number of "Powder" Tokens suffers 6 Fire magic damage points.

Masterpiece
. Uncommon. Action. Pirates. Human. Mechanist.A "Analyze" and a "Teamwork" are created and played. Choose one of the 2 cards, the other is removed from the game.

Artificial intelligence. Common. Item - Other. Pirates. Golem. Spirit +1. Permanent. The first Pirate Action in your Discard Pile is played. Mechanist: Chain.

P.L.O.P
. Common. Powder Weapon Item. Pirates. Warrior/Marauder. Permanent. Dual Wield. At the start of the fight, choose an opposing character. He suffers 1 direct damage +1 if at least one "Powder" Token is attached to him and gains one "Powder" Token. Marauders: Chain.

Fake. Common. Action. Pirates. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, an Item attached to the opposing character is placed in his owner's Deck. Craftsman: Permanent.

Desert Nomads

The vizier Mahamoud follows the Desert Nomads, guiding the Immortals and the temple guardians on the road to redemption.

oCDcxNN8.pngltiEWElJ.png

Vizier Mahamoud. (and its two evolutions). Rare. Character. Desert Nomads. Warrior. Temple guardian/Immortal. Human. Male. Spirit 0. Attack 5/7. Defense 0. Health points 15. Gain chain if you play a Nomad Sword. At the end of the fight, one of your Immortals who has less than 17 Health points gains 1 Health point. Turns 1 and 8: Your Temple Guardians have Defense +1 until the end of the game.

Premonition
. Uncommon. Mental spell. Unique. Draw cards until you have 7 in Hand, then choose one card from your Hand. The others are placed in your Deck.

Mineptra's sword (and its evolution). Uncommon. Two handed sword Item. Desert Nomad. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Attack +3 and heals 2 Health points.

Guard the temple. Uncommon. Action. Desert Nomads. Warrior. Defense +1. Chain. Duration: 2 fights. Temple Guardian: next time your character suffers damages, he has Attack +3.</p>

Psychopump
. Uncommon. Action. Desert Nomads. If your character dies, your other Immortals gain 1 Health point for every card attached to him. Permanent.

Gift of immortality. Common. Action. Desert Nomads. Attack +1 and heals 1 Health point. Immortal: at the end of the fight, if your character has less than half of his printed Health points, another one of your Immortals gains 3 Health points.

Your weakness is your strength. Common. Action. Attack +1 and Defense +1. An Additional attack +1 if the opposing character has more than 15 or less than 5 Health points.

Sol’ra bumblebee. Common; Jewel Item. Desert Nomads. Priest. Heals 1 Health point each time a Theurgy Nomad activates. Chain Nomad Theurgy. Permanent.

Noun-ta
. Common. Dagger Item. Desert Nomad. Marauder/Priest. Activates at the end of the fight. Dual Wield. Permanent. Attack +3/+1. Chain "Sol'ra Eclipse" or "Requiem from the Grave". Eclipse: activates immediately.</p>

Heal the guardians
. Common. Theurgy of Faith . Desert Nomads. Priest. Your Nomads have their maximum Health and their Health points upgraded by 1. Chain: Theurgy. Temple Guardian: your temple Guardians heal 1 to 2 health Points.

Enjoy the Game !

#2 22-02-2012 16:22:18

Ke]R[4u
Voyageur

Re : S.A.R.A.H./ Vizier Mahamoud

Nomads!

#3 22-02-2012 16:26:18

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

My viziers ability is umm meh

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 22-02-2012 16:29:06

Ke]R[4u
Voyageur

it must evolve on later lavels ;o

#5 22-02-2012 16:49:33

jackal19
Gardien

'Ke a écrit :

R[4u']it must evolve on later lavels ;o

saw the later level already its meh smile

-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 22-02-2012 16:54:19

Lygatos
Campeur

Im sorry, but the Immortals did not deserve another upgrade yet...

Pirates did though, so kudos smile.  Ill be lookin forward to fight the pirate decks.

#7 22-02-2012 17:01:50

soulst3al3r
Solarian

welcome back eclipse marauders. been awhile since I've used you

#8 22-02-2012 17:01:58

alec1012
Campeur

jackal19 a écrit :
'Ke a écrit :

What stats does it have ? Or abilities?

#9 22-02-2012 17:04:36

soulst3al3r
Solarian

alec1012 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
'Ke a écrit :

its 7/8, 1 def, 16 health. same abilities

#10 22-02-2012 17:05:46

jackal19
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :
alec1012 a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

and that's the reason its meh tongue

-Frederica Bernkastel

#11 22-02-2012 17:15:11

paulhealth
Campeur

Can someone explain the "Battle of the guilds" meter? How does it work and what does it show? When are points awarded?

Thanks!

#12 22-02-2012 17:16:40

soulst3al3r
Solarian

S.A.R.A.H on the other hand could be a game-changer

#13 22-02-2012 17:19:53

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Got say, if those are his stats... Not sure he can take the place of Metchef on Immortal line up..

He would fit better in a TG warrior line up.

#14 22-02-2012 18:03:21

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

When someone is available to do so, please post final evo picks of Sarah and Vizier! big_smile

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#15 22-02-2012 18:12:35

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

SARAH is creepy DARN!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#16 22-02-2012 18:14:18

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Fire cracker chain and the tommy gun. more fun ways to produce pirate's fire

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#17 22-02-2012 18:23:03

alec1012
Campeur

OHanicide a écrit :

When someone is available to do so, please post final evo picks of Sarah and Vizier! big_smile

+1

#18 22-02-2012 18:29:08

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

jackal19 a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
alec1012 a écrit :

and that's the reason its meh tongue

Must agree.... really bad... considering he is rare. Its much better Urakia all the way

EDIT: the sword lvl 2 its great!!!

Dernière modification par Santuros (22-02-2012 18:43:34)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#19 22-02-2012 18:30:37

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

vizier absolutly owns prince metschaf... turn bonus is adding 1 def for all ure chars till end of game and it activates turn 1,3,5 and 8... another thing is that he gives hp to a char with 15 life or less which the nerved ability of prince metchaf... and to be honest the cut defence in half ability that metschaf has is actually seldom of any real use...

for my part i would replace metschaf for vizier as soon as i could lay hands on him but i m not going to buy boosters for this release... not even with free feez

then someone said something about pirates deserving an update more then nomads do... contrary is the case imo... this act (war of sol'ra) has seen only 2 nomad chars including vizier already and pirates got 5 now

also i m asking where is the counter powder card? only way to protect against powder pirates is to somehow drop the powder keg and use fire emblem which is kotoba only... bad bad bad

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#20 22-02-2012 18:34:17

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

SARAH finish discart,but loose a lot to Ant kind of mage

#21 22-02-2012 18:39:11

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Calandra a écrit :

vizier absolutly owns prince metschaf... turn bonus is adding 1 def for all ure chars till end of game and it activates turn 1,3,5 and 8... another thing is that he gives hp to a char with 15 life or less which the nerved ability of prince metchaf... and to be honest the cut defence in half ability that metschaf has is actually seldom of any real use...

for my part i would replace metschaf for vizier as soon as i could lay hands on him but i m not going to buy boosters for this release... not even with free feez

then someone said something about pirates deserving an update more then nomads do... contrary is the case imo... this act (war of sol'ra) has seen only 2 nomad chars including vizier already and pirates got 5 now

also i m asking where is the counter powder card? only way to protect against powder pirates is to somehow drop the powder keg and use fire emblem which is kotoba only... bad bad bad

Wrong, he only rises the defense of temple guardians

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#22 22-02-2012 19:04:10

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Yes I'm not sure the Vizir will kick Metchaf out of the immortal line-up.

SARAH is quite good. Each new golem has interesting capacities. I wish the next golem would be Noz to go with Bomzar.

#23 22-02-2012 19:20:59

Fulbert
Voyageur

Mate you just read my mind because I did put a new idea for noz golem. Check it out and tell me what you think.

#24 22-02-2012 20:15:40

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Maybe a crystal Golem?Aerounant could buff him....Or even delko,that would be cool.I'm thinking like that:

Golems got low spirit,but they could use(on the noz guild)magic,but the magic would not me from spirit,but a printed magic damage.Just like:[card]Mentalism[/card],[card]Burn In hell[/card],and stuff.They could got a big defence,but ironicaly they loose to mage...

Edit:

Premonition. Uncommon. Mental spell. Unique. Draw cards until you have 7 in Hand, then choose one card from your Hand. The others are placed in your Deck.

What does happen with the card that i choose?Its played?Copied?Discarted?

Dernière modification par Stormholt (22-02-2012 20:29:58)

#25 22-02-2012 21:00:06

Ke]R[4u
Voyageur

pirates own now O_O_O

Pied de page des forums