Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-02-2012 15:53:58

cdg
Voyageur

Zil Dagger deck

Hi im trying to make a good zil dagger deck but i don't really know where to start

Any ideas?

#2 18-02-2012 16:05:49

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Re : Zil Dagger deck

Put something together that you think would be good... No one here is going to make you a deck. Post a deck list and we will critique it and give our suggestions/opinions.

I'll even give you a starting point.
Ykew91TJ.png

and:
2Yb77DWN.png

Hope this helps!

Dernière modification par OHanicide (18-02-2012 16:08:53)

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#3 18-02-2012 16:07:03

Caitlyn
Guémélite

get a dagger.. big_smile

[card]Saphyra[/card], [card]Abomination[/card], and [card]telendar[/card]/ [card]the shadow[/card] are your main chars. (some prefer telendar other the shadow, you pick)

you'll need a dagger master and 6 daggers

dunno how much you have but it's always good to have [card]artrezil's blade[/card], [card]fist blade[/card], [card]the dagger of sufferance[/card]

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (18-02-2012 16:12:57)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#4 18-02-2012 16:24:07

cdg
Voyageur

See i have got

Saphyra the zil
The shadow
and both telendars (but i don't know which one is best)

(i don't currently have abomination but im working up to him slowly tho)

And i can think of this for the deck

Fist blade X3
The dagger of sufference X3

Dagger master lvl 3
At daggers drawn X2
Chink in the armour X2
Downward spiral X2
Slit throat X2
Stirring up hatred X2
Assassination X2
Time to die

But i've never really been good at designing a dagger deck and always ditch it in the end but i've wanted to play one since i started tongue

#5 18-02-2012 16:54:13

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Use Saphyra, Shadow, and The original Telendar.
Fist blade x2, Dagger of Sufferance x2, and Atrezil's Blade x2.
Of course Dagger Master lv3 x1, At Dagger's Drawn x2, Stirring up Hatred x2, Assassination x2, Time to Die x1, Chink in the Armor x1.

Well that's 15 cards up there so I'm sure you can handle the rest! Have fun!!

Also throw in two It is Time. Cause with Saphyra you can Use Dagger Master to Chain into It is Time. That way you will have a 9/12 atk and still be using Dagger Master!! Great Combo!!

Dernière modification par OHanicide (18-02-2012 16:56:48)

#6 18-02-2012 16:55:00

Caitlyn
Guémélite

if you want to use him, i prefer the old telendar. smile

another assassination would be better. you have most of the necessary cards, though.

i also like the artrezil's blade if you can afford it. smile

i <3 ZIL

#7 18-02-2012 17:59:16

cdg
Voyageur

Thanks alot for the help smile its really appreciated ^^

#8 18-02-2012 21:05:37

Niioo
Campeur

OHanicide a écrit :

Use Saphyra, Shadow, and The original Telendar.
Fist blade x2, Dagger of Sufferance x2, and Atrezil's Blade x2.
Of course Dagger Master lv3 x1, At Dagger's Drawn x2, Stirring up Hatred x2, Assassination x2, Time to Die x1, Chink in the Armor x1.

Well that's 15 cards up there so I'm sure you can handle the rest! Have fun!!

Also throw in two It is Time. Cause with Saphyra you can Use Dagger Master to Chain into It is Time. That way you will have a 9/12 atk and still be using Dagger Master!! Great Combo!!

n How to use all That cards for Zil what prefer???

#9 18-02-2012 22:21:19

Dooger
Campeur

What makes the Artezil's Dagger anyway? a +1 atk buff and 1 direct damage chain doesn't seem to explain it's cost on the auction house.

#10 18-02-2012 22:50:10

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Dooger a écrit :

What makes the Artezil's Dagger anyway? a +1 atk buff and 1 direct damage chain doesn't seem to explain it's cost on the auction house.

Lol with Stirring up hatred and Sapyra's passive ability it can deal up to three or 4 direct damage to a character. It's a good card.

#11 19-02-2012 03:21:40

Caitlyn
Guémélite

OHanicide a écrit :
Dooger a écrit :

Lol with Stirring up hatred and Sapyra's passive ability it can deal up to three or 4 direct damage to a character. It's a good card.

+100 smile

i <3 ZIL

#12 20-02-2012 02:54:29

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

no you don't understand why it is so expensive...
it is expensive caus it can chain over anything which makes dagger master less predictible...

the problem zil dagger had was that dagger master was really predictible.
when your opponent see one of your char. with 2 dagger he obviously know you're gonna play that card.
it is because you can make the combo artrezil's blade+daggermaster on any char that it is THAT expensive.
the 1 direct damage isn't really that good. especially since there is soo many zil deck in elo (discard is one of the most played deck in elo...)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#13 20-02-2012 05:50:25

Lygatos
Campeur

I like to think of myself as a Zil dagger deck lover  (and i honestly cant wait for them to get a buff... like just about every other Zil deck has gotten.  A new character (NOT ANOTHER TALENDAR OR SAPHIRA) would be appreciated)
Anyway, i run 3 RtzZkFrU.png cause of their chain.  I also have 2 OhInjff3.png... cause immortals and other healers are very annoying with a Zil dag deck.  That is the extent of my dags though, since 5 dags, along with 5AdYCNhT.png is plenty.
1 2Yb77DWN.png is a must
1 K95BaX87.png is a must
the rest of the cards should be chainable actions that boost attack, cause to beat discard and other high defense decks, rapid high attack is needed for Zil dag decks.
If you have any questions, message me
Lygatts

Dernière modification par Lygatos (20-02-2012 05:54:02)

#14 20-02-2012 11:35:39

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

This is one of the most common decks in eredan, think out the box, and make something original, I even made a valentyne warrior deck and it's 5 ad 0 so far, freeze is my only real problem, stop following templates, and try different cards out to see which ones wurk and which ones don't....just giving you my honest opinion!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#15 20-02-2012 18:22:04

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

CAPTUSA a écrit :

This is one of the most common decks in eredan, think out the box, and make something original, I even made a valentyne warrior deck and it's 5 ad 0 so far, freeze is my only real problem, stop following templates, and try different cards out to see which ones wurk and which ones don't....just giving you my honest opinion!

Yeah, because making original ideas wins tournaments.  Having played cards games since I was about ten, it's common knowledge that established winning decks continue to win.  Homebrews occasionally 'get there,' but that's about as rare as pulling a foil legendary card.

But sure, go ahead and make your own deck.  Best of luck to you.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#16 20-02-2012 18:36:09

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

MrLordi92 a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Yeah, because making original ideas wins tournaments.  Having played cards games since I was about ten, it's common knowledge that established winning decks continue to win.  Homebrews occasionally 'get there,' but that's about as rare as pulling a foil legendary card.

Homie i run a noz blast deck & a discard deck that i barely use also....but i also run a original fog hydra, valentyne deck and a couple more home brews, all I'm sayin is stop following and lead, and i've been playin yugioh since I was 10, so I know what you mean, but net decking is gay as fuck, people just keep copying each other, and it makes me sick, like I said this game isn't only about winning the ELO, it's about having fun, and how much fun can it possibly be to play with the same deck a million otha ppl play with frequent mirror matches!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#17 20-02-2012 19:40:03

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

CAPTUSA a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Homie i run a noz blast deck & a discard deck that i barely use also....but i also run a original fog hydra, valentyne deck and a couple more home brews, all I'm sayin is stop following and lead, and i've been playin yugioh since I was 10, so I know what you mean, but net decking is gay as fuck, people just keep copying each other, and it makes me sick, like I said this game isn't only about winning the ELO, it's about having fun, and how much fun can it possibly be to play with the same deck a million otha ppl play with frequent mirror matches!

I can kind of agree with you, but this game is not about fun.  There really isn't anything other than ELO.  Especially if you're a free player.  That's the best way to grind right next to Adventures, and the best way to win there is using a Nehant Corruption deck, which is a net deck.  There isn't any casual tournaments here like in Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh.  There's ELO and that's pretty much it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#18 20-02-2012 19:52:02

Lygatos
Campeur

Original ideas are great, but when you want to make a Zil Dag deck, why not get some help with finding out what some staple cards are?  Odds are, you would be using the same cards anyway.  Frankly, before I knew there was a forum, I thought that my Zil deck was unique.

Fact:  if you want to make some sort of themed deck, you will definitely eventually wind up following some sort of template, even if you have never seen the template yourself.

Now, we should get back to the topic.  What other cards can maximize the power and speed/versatility of a Zil Dag deck? big_smile

Dernière modification par Lygatos (20-02-2012 19:53:07)

#19 21-02-2012 03:47:42

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Lygatos a écrit :

Original ideas are great, but when you want to make a Zil Dag deck, why not get some help with finding out what some staple cards are?  Odds are, you would be using the same cards anyway.  Frankly, before I knew there was a forum, I thought that my Zil deck was unique.

Fact:  if you want to make some sort of themed deck, you will definitely eventually wind up following some sort of template, even if you have never seen the template yourself.

Now, we should get back to the topic.  What other cards can maximize the power and speed/versatility of a Zil Dag deck? big_smile

well said there!

i use myself abomb, telendar and saphyra

then:
dagger master
at dagger's drawn x2
fist balde x2 (note that saphyra too can chain fist blade to anything making a kind of minor artrezil's blade)
artrezil's blade x2
dagger of suffrance x2
assassination x3
time to die
offensive (goes well with saphyra)
time to die
stirring up hatred
chink in the armor (to hekp out in case u used DM and there's a char with that last annoying HP)
dark stone heart
dismemberment
capturing a karukai

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#20 21-02-2012 11:51:09

Caitlyn
Guémélite

i assume its two stirring up the hatred and 1 time to die? or do you only use one stirring? I personally prefer two. smile

i almost have the same deck but I have the best defense, nehantic shield and the new card (territory thing).

course sometimes I prefer to use the shadow, since telendar dies soooo much.. sad

and if i can afford it, i really like another artrezil.. smile

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (21-02-2012 11:52:21)

i <3 ZIL

#21 21-02-2012 15:46:05

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Caitlyn a écrit :

i assume its two stirring up the hatred and 1 time to die? or do you only use one stirring? I personally prefer two. smile

i almost have the same deck but I have the best defense, nehantic shield and the new card (territory thing).

course sometimes I prefer to use the shadow, since telendar dies soooo much.. sad

and if i can afford it, i really like another artrezil.. smile

indeed, one stirring up hatred

for all i've played so far this is the best shape i could achieve by the current card standards. you do the "warrior" version of it, i sincerely prefer telender because the goal of the deck (and telendar's) is to beat the hell outta the opponent as early as you can. Even if you have to die for it. I usually use telendar coz i give survivability up for speed.

#22 21-02-2012 16:10:06

Caitlyn
Guémélite

hmm, yeah, 1 stirring makes sense then. smile

and with telendar, there's really not a lot of need to chain stuff

too bad his new version has little use.. >_< well to me at least sad

i <3 ZIL

#23 21-02-2012 18:19:20

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

and with so many decks that build up strenght to beat you up at the end available at the moment...

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (21-02-2012 18:19:33)

#24 22-02-2012 00:10:27

Lygatos
Campeur

Im posting this fast, so im not sure if ive said this yet, but I say we w8 for the next Zill or Marauder release to truly make staple Zil Dag decks.

For now, theyre good (and can beat discard decks pretty easily, at least the way I play), but most other characters have over 20 cards people can chose from.  Zil Dag decks have under 20, and at least 5 of them are unique trophy cards.

Also, tbh, I dont use stirring up the hatred cause... well there are better cards out there.  1 damage really isnt a huge deal, and its only for 2 turns.  Id rather have
ffZnw7m8.png.

BTW, old Talendar FTW big_smile  boo to the new one

#25 22-02-2012 07:35:04

Caitlyn
Guémélite

the new telendar released 3 months before alyce right? I guess the next release would be around that time.

I want a new dagger though as well.  something that's limited to a marauder so I can chain it with the shadowblade.

I don't really use it too much but with the nomad release coming, I think it would be something i have to put in my dagger deck.

If there's another guild battle, I am definitely going to fight for whoever nomads go up against.. tongue

i <3 ZIL

Pied de page des forums