Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-02-2012 20:59:31

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Discard decks

Anybody else annoyed by all the discard decks in amnezy this week? I cant even break the 1600 mark with all these discard decks around. Why all the discards all of a sudden? (I suppose it beats going against DK's all the time sad

#2 15-02-2012 21:30:50

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Discard decks

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Anybody else annoyed by all the discard decks in amnezy this week? I cant even break the 1600 mark with all these discard decks around. Why all the discards all of a sudden? (I suppose it beats going against DK's all the time sad

actually i haven't seen any... lot of elves for sure, those bastards, dont give me a chain when i use I hate brawlers

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 15-02-2012 21:33:49

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

because its cheap and extremely effective

Im a bit shocked they didnt ban any discard staples... they really should nerf something on discard

#4 15-02-2012 21:37:06

Santuros
Nehantiste

Talamare a écrit :

because its cheap and extremely effective

Im a bit shocked they didnt ban any discard staples... they really should nerf something on discard

no... im using them big_smile, well not all the time, my best one is pirates marauders. Just dont use any cards when you have 5 in your deck

Dernière modification par Santuros (15-02-2012 22:15:42)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#5 16-02-2012 10:09:16

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

I'm playing Eclipse, and i don't really have a problem with discards. Just play conservative and that's it. Sure i won't win all the time, but it's no big deal.

#6 16-02-2012 11:10:09

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Discard is the most versatile style in Eredan but will never be competitive enough for really high ELO because of ANS. (maybe now with Alyce things will change a little since she allows you to play Anathematize earlier)

I have been running discard this week and I got to 1600 without any losses but now I am stuck in the 1700 zone and I doubt that I will reach 1800.
So unless you have a super aggressive deck, one that can recycle cards fast enough or ANS you will lose to discard constantly.

Pirate marauders are good vs discard. Conquer or perish gives a double attack vs cards like Treacherous or look away, narwhal takes out healing characters.

Eclipse can win by playing supernova.

DKs have a chance when discard goes first.

Nomad priests focused on damage can remain in game with 2 early plastons.

Kotoba warriors can win by not playing many cards.

Other then that dissidence, sentence, luminosity.

#7 18-02-2012 03:40:10

Norad IV
Banni(e)

yea I have a big problem with discard's OP as well, the only deck that can beat them 9/10 is eclipse. I managed to get to 1800 elo this week (and for the first time ever, you get "rain of arrows" at 1800 for trophy, never knew that).

But beyond that eclipse can't compete with the 2 or 3 "flavor of the week" decks.

#8 18-02-2012 04:52:10

Santuros
Nehantiste

Gent M a écrit :

Discard is the most versatile style in Eredan but will never be competitive enough for really high ELO because of ANS. (maybe now with Alyce things will change a little since she allows you to play Anathematize earlier)

I have been running discard this week and I got to 1600 without any losses but now I am stuck in the 1700 zone and I doubt that I will reach 1800.
So unless you have a super aggressive deck, one that can recycle cards fast enough or ANS you will lose to discard constantly.

Pirate marauders are good vs discard. Conquer or perish gives a double attack vs cards like Treacherous or look away, narwhal takes out healing characters.

Eclipse can win by playing supernova.

DKs have a chance when discard goes first.

Nomad priests focused on damage can remain in game with 2 early plastons.

Kotoba warriors can win by not playing many cards.

Other then that dissidence, sentence, luminosity.

well, even if they have ANS you can discard it... And btw i would say that hand lock or denial is better than discard, imo

#9 18-02-2012 05:48:43

Burghi
Campeur

Norad IV a écrit :

yea I have a big problem with discard's OP as well, the only deck that can beat them 9/10 is eclipse. I managed to get to 1800 elo this week (and for the first time ever, you get "rain of arrows" at 1800 for trophy, never knew that).

But beyond that eclipse can't compete with the 2 or 3 "flavor of the week" decks.

is eclipse any good after the great nerf they got?

how is that eclipse deck?

#10 18-02-2012 11:02:15

Limestone
Solarian

After the big nerf, they did,kt standout too much anymore but can still kick ass to some degree. That TtD + Faith stuff before the nerf was +8 atk for two straight turn but now it's +2 and +4 with TtD at most. You get the idea how far the differences

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#11 18-02-2012 11:15:34

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Discard can still hit high ELO...i'm sitting at 1825 atm. Supernova and Pirate Marauders are the toughest opponents atm. Though discarding supernova is fun ^^

Pied de page des forums