Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-02-2012 16:41:45

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

Tempus

I made a tempus deck but i'm sure it needs a lot of improvement, so i hope i can get some help here.

[card]Watchmaker of destiny[/card] - [card]The eternal[/card] - [card]Tempus[/card]

-3* [card]Aging[/card]
-3* [card]Celerity[/card]
-3* [card]Time Shift[/card]
-3* [card]Area control[/card]
-3* [card]Time Leap[/card]
-3* [card]Time Blast[/card]
-2* [card]Time Mix[/card]

So what can you say about this ? And i'd like to know whether it'll be strong enough in ELO and adventure mode.
Thanks for your help smile

#2 16-02-2012 17:04:28

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Tempus

Archilus a écrit :

I made a tempus deck but i'm sure it needs a lot of improvement, so i hope i can get some help here.

[card]Watchmaker of destiny[/card] - [card]The eternal[/card] - [card]Tempus[/card]

-3* [card]Aging[/card]
-3* [card]Celerity[/card]
-3* [card]Time Shift[/card]
-3* [card]Area control[/card]
-3* [card]Time Leap[/card]
-3* [card]Time Blast[/card]
-2* [card]Time Mix[/card]

So what can you say about this ? And i'd like to know whether it'll be strong enough in ELO and adventure mode.
Thanks for your help smile

Dude tempus,its not strong enought to won ELO,some hibrid things,can help,but them pure,Sorry no.

On adventure more,you can win some,but only if you got a good hand,and you need to add one [card]time to die[/card] on 10+ turn,Time to die+aging on the eternal,its fatal,to anyone.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 16-02-2012 17:06:36

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

Hmm ok, thanks then, but i might still try them i like them
Thanks anyway smile

#4 16-02-2012 17:08:23

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Archilus a écrit :

Hmm ok, thanks then, but i might still try them i like them
Thanks anyway smile

Well i won 8 times these tournament of 3 hour(forget the name)its kinda easy,becuz dont got much people...

#5 16-02-2012 17:10:27

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

What can i change, you said "hybrid" ?

#6 17-02-2012 05:25:24

squamation
Campeur

Dude tempus,its not strong enought to won ELO,some hibrid things,can help,but them pure,Sorry no.

On adventure more,you can win some,but only if you got a good hand,and you need to add one time to die on 10+ turn,Time to die+aging on the eternal,its fatal,to anyone.

What are you talking about? Tempus has the potential to be the strongest caste ever!
Tempus counters Circus decks best, and that is what half of the tournament players use, so it's pretty easy to get a high ELO.

My Deck:
Tempus
The Eternal
Watchmaker of Destiny

X3 Celerity
X3 Area Control
X3 Time Mix
X3 Time Leap
X2 Illusory Reflection
X2 Time Blast
X1 Litmus Test
X1 Aging (because of Time Mix)
X1 Dissidence
X1 Temporal Paradox

Also, in Adventure mode, it does very well against the Sap Heart boss, as long as you only use spells until a couple of "Celerity"s will knock the boss out. On the new adventure, I got to the third boss, but lost because I didn't know what I was going up against.

"Ralph-- they ought to shut up, oughtn't they? You shut up, you littluns!"
--Piggy

#7 17-02-2012 08:44:12

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :

On adventure more,you can win some,but only if you got a good hand,and you need to add one [card]time to die[/card] on 10+ turn,Time to die+aging on the eternal,its fatal,to anyone.

You do know you're supposed to hit that big space key after your commas, right?

Anyways...  What hybrid cards are you even talking about?

And wait...  lol wut?  Time to Die + Aging = Instant Death?  How?  Time to Die doubles attack bonuses from the card played in a chain, and Aging deals magic damage.  I think you mean Celerity, the card that gives +X Attack where X equals the turn count.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#8 17-02-2012 10:23:50

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

3 [card]Time Blast[/card]
3 [card]Aging[/card]
3 [card]Time Leap[/card]
3 [card]Area Control[/card]
2 [card]Time Mix[/card]
1 [card]Litmus Test[/card]
1 [card]Dissidence[/card]
3 [card]Rain of Death[/card]
1 [card]Time to Die[/card]

would be a more aggresive approach, as you can kill characters before the 5th turn (actual turn... not 5th turn... you get what i mean). thx to RoDs and an early advantage of Time Blasts and Time to Die+Celerity.
also [card]The Calling[/card] might serve you well thou i never got my hands on that trophy, since the Eternal would cover for 4 classes and hence making it a healing card for 8HP (which is quite a bit)

edit; also ditch Litmus Test if you ever get your hands on The Door to Infinity ofc xD

Dernière modification par L4r90 (17-02-2012 10:25:43)

I'm back to Pack

#9 17-02-2012 12:11:28

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Sorry if this is OT, but it's kinda related.

You guys are talking about "high ELO rating" without much actual numbers. What is a "high" rating? Are we talking about top positions as in ELO over 1900? Or do people mean just getting to the first third?

#10 17-02-2012 15:59:04

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

Well, would you please tell me how high a tempus deck can reach in ELO

#11 17-02-2012 16:01:52

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

no higher than 1600 i guess

#12 17-02-2012 16:16:42

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Well sorry if i said wrong about time to die+celery xD.But about tempus be bad at ELO,that's true.Dont pass 1650 Points,becuz its a slow gameplay,it gets very strong turn 5+ but before that,loose a lot to beatdown.Area control,dont help that much,becuz there's a lot of cards that decrease the defense close to 0(Stink bomb,for exemple)and other poblem,is that the deck base is 2 cards,Celery and Aging,if you prestige that,you can bet that the guy is going to do an Rage quit.

About hybrid,i mean these ELO champions that use The eternal,for exemple:Eternal+Kriss+Psychurgist,Eternal+Apostole+Yllit,and these things...I saw a deck that was Apostole+Yllity+Sevylath.The deck was just like that:Cure,cure,cure,cure,cure,cure,cure turn 20000000 Aging or Celery was nice,but easy to break.

#13 17-02-2012 16:18:59

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

Aww that's disappointing

#14 18-02-2012 08:29:53

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I've reached about 1800 with Tempus.

If you want to play Tempus, than do it.  If the deck works for you, than have at it.  Don't let people change your mind if you really want to just play Tempus.  It's not a bad arch-type.  There certainly are better options, but Tempus is fairly cheap compared to those options.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#15 18-02-2012 13:40:08

Archilus
Habitant de Guem

Ok thanks everyone, i'll just try it and see how good it is, i like it

Pied de page des forums