Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-02-2012 18:48:35

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Phoenix aka why I'm thinking of quitting

Something is absolutely horrible with their random here.  I know I probably just have the worst luck in the world but...

I just killed 179 beasts in this one adventure... that is 719 energy (I bought the big energy pack and played for many hours).  And surprise no Phoenix.  I try this hard... and this is what this game rewards me with.  A title for beating 50 in a row called The Greedyguy.  Yea, cause I really like being reminded I wasted money and a lot of time.

I've also bought tons of packs in this, not one random Legendary.  My friend got two of the same legendary in the same day.

I'm sick and tired of this.  I really want to play competitively but both my hard work and what little money(that has added up over time) I can put in this are rewarded with what?  A slap to the face.  I have a pic but imageshack and my hotmail aren't playing nicely so I'll put it up later, it shows all three beast alive and it's turn 182.  Insert Blink joke here.  Anyhow, with people getting it at 21 beasts and me not at 179, something is obviously wrong here.

Can you make your random, a little less random please?

Added:
Even better, another friend of mine got it as his 6th beast.  I'm 27 away from getting the 330 and I'm not sure I'll have time to finish it which probably will get me to quit.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (07-02-2012 20:03:37)

#2 07-02-2012 19:36:16

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Phoenix aka why I'm thinking of quitting

I know. I wish I got good drops even for a small compensation. Really is a lot of time for nothing.

#3 07-02-2012 19:51:59

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Im here to add insult to injury. I walked away with 3 rares total and at 329 out of 330 kill i managed to get mystic rare phoenix. Now I have to wait for 15 energy to get throphy phoenix.

#4 07-02-2012 20:20:52

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

I think Feerik has made huge improvements into giving you more bang for your buck.  The new market limits for the newly released cards help the paying players a lot.
Since November I've got a hatching (sold for 50k) and a thorny situation (sold for 70k) while spending enough to complete the monthly events. (except January where I got only 1 dragon)

Spending money on energy (to get a very bad card like the phoenix) has more to do with being a collector then being a competitive player and being a collector on Eredan is extremely expensive.

So my advice is to ease up on the collection objective and focus your cash on the Newcomers Boosters, which, at this moment, give you the maximum chance to get expensive cards. I did just this and I can say I am enjoying Eredan more then I did before.

#5 07-02-2012 21:09:41

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I'm in complete agreement with Gent M.  Spending a ton of feez on energy for a card you're never going to use competitively is not a good a idea.  I don't think most people will even use the Phoenix card just to mess around since the card is about as bad as Shana or Cristocat.

On a side not, what kind of tard would pay 70k for "Thorny Situation"?!?

Dernière modification par catcatcat (07-02-2012 21:11:26)

#6 07-02-2012 21:17:30

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

dude,,,go to church and pray for your luck,lol
hey i haven't meet the phoenix either,,,but who cares,,,the phoenix is weak anyway,,,,,but they are throwing some random rare cards,which is pretty cool
last month i bought 10 booster in a row and got no legendary,,,,i don't care either,,,,one day you get a good wave,,,some days not

#7 07-02-2012 21:46:17

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

I think people are over looking the fact that the phoenix is a fire guemelite. So he can play cards like fireball, rain of death, burn in hell and fire arrow. and being able to play six feet under to chain into a RoD = Profitable damage.

#8 07-02-2012 23:06:00

magius
Solarian

Bmyarne a écrit :

I think people are over looking the fact that the phoenix is a fire guemelite. So he can play cards like fireball, rain of death, burn in hell and fire arrow. and being able to play six feet under to chain into a RoD = Profitable damage.

I thought phoenix is a Mage-marauder? Not that I'll grind for it as I have life outside eredan smile

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 07-02-2012 23:26:54

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Final evo is a Fire Guem with, if I remember, 7/11 att, and heals on turns 1,3 and 7.

#10 08-02-2012 01:25:09

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

all phoenix evos are fire gemelits

his 4th level has following stats:

guild: merc               
race:fire gem             
job: marodeur           
spirit: 2                     
att: 4/9                     
def:2                         
hp:12

my opinion:
his stats are simply to weak to be of any use... he is a marodeur... means hit hard and die quick. he is not hitting hard, not at all if u wont by any chance be able to pull of a combo like 6 feet under/RoD against someone like Xin. 
some marodeurs are not meant to one shot kill someone but to fullfill their job in the 2nd attempt... but with 12 hp and 2 def he will most likely see the 2nd round from the insides of his egg again.

statswise the legendary bird of fire is a sparrow with a broken wing.

Dernière modification par Calandra (08-02-2012 01:34:22)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums