Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#151 07-10-2011 06:38:40

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : [MSN] The Guild Thread + Applications [NEW MEMBERS and APP. RULES]

Glasher a écrit :

I don't think any1 from here other than myself occasionally and Kevin occasionally still visit the chat or play the game.

This

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#152 07-10-2011 13:32:43

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Well lets try to get a group back together, I used to be in the EredanUnite chat all the time and that one fell through too.  Ive been playing for a VERY long time, and would love to see if we could get a group of players back together, to hangout and talk

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#153 07-10-2011 20:24:05

Ngange_dakid
Ptit nouveau

i would like to join you guys if you dont mind my game name is the same as this one here and im new but im good hope to hear from u guys soon

#154 28-10-2011 02:03:01

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

So I was wondering if MSN is still active and has members?

Either way, I know that the English side currently doesn't really have any clan activity these days.

So I was wondering if MSN is gonna start up again, maybe because bleachman is back....and if they are open for some new applicants?

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#155 14-11-2011 09:19:24

bleachman
Gardien

Nay, MSN is an inactive guild. ^^

The other main members have all quit the game by now. And I am not too keen on keeping it running, especially since I wont have the time to indulge myself in the game as much as I used too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many questions pertaining to a possible resurrection of the clan:

I would consider resurrecting it and managing it, but I will not play the game as such. I do not have the time, nor the interest to dump a lot of money into this game anymore. None the less I am still interested and more than willing to support the game and a possible clan.

Please send me your suggestions pertaining to the guild via email and I will draft up a new concept of this guild to fit current standards and times. Of the founding members, I am the only 'active' person still dealing with Eredan iTCG. If you guys are interested in refounding this clan, please contact me.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#156 17-11-2011 10:08:51

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

If you want some sort of chatty experience you could hang around in the Kong chatroom: http://www.kongregate.com/games/feerik/eredan-itcg

#157 11-12-2011 08:32:19

roild
Voyageur
Lieu : Florida

TPPK a écrit :

If you want some sort of chatty experience you could hang around in the Kong chatroom: http://www.kongregate.com/games/feerik/eredan-itcg

I second this. Team Kong.

Chat me up for a fight. I always love a duel.

#158 14-12-2011 03:37:10

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

roild a écrit :
TPPK a écrit :

I second this. Team Kong.

All we talk about is Lucyan FYI

#159 24-01-2012 03:27:07

newbie noob
Voyageur

hello my name is josh
Name/IGN:i use two name in eredan masternoob lv8 and sleepymage lv14
Age/Gender: male
Location/Time Zone: ET
General About Me: i have seen this card game on a side bar on anime website yeah kid of nerd but on a football team i rage soo hard on bs match up and a pats fan i would real like to join a guild with alot of vet of the game to help me out im still kind of newbie kind of in my name and the class i love the most should be priest idk why
Card Game History: card game i played yugioh, magic, (***bip*** ps it not that good compare to this)

Dernière modification par newbie noob (24-01-2012 03:38:12)

I'm very newbie smile and i love it!!!!!1

Pied de page des forums