Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2012 00:32:04

Ilauna
Campeur

Ice Elves - Rage bug

Hi

I've been noticing 2 bugs on my Ice Elf Deck:

1. Ayir starts the fight with rage or at least she changes her appearance - no, it's not Agmundar from Ursyd, it happens as soon as the 5 cards are dealt at start.
2. So far i've only noticed on Ayir as well, here's a print

nibellering.jpg

As you can see i've the Ring of Nibelle equipped but she's not enraged. Also if i played Prowess i couldn't chain (tried it at the time).
I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but here's the "complaint".

In another hand, Adventure Mode made me lose 23 points because the energy was discounted but the game never started, it got stuck on the loading screen and i had to refresh my browser a couple minutes later. When i logged back, the energy was gone...Ofc i didn't take a print, how could i prove anything with a print in this situation? lol

Thank you for your attention,
Ilauna

Dernière modification par Ilauna (18-01-2012 00:35:06)

#2 18-01-2012 01:03:17

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Ice Elves - Rage bug

You can't activate the rage twice in same time.
If Agmundar rage was on Ayir when you play the ring, the ring has no effect.
At the end of Agmundar Rage, the ring satys with no effect (he doesn't reactivate).
No bug if there was an rage activator on Ayir before.

I have personnally never seen Ayior changing without rage activation of some kind.

For the adventure mode, it happens, not very often, but from time to times.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 18-01-2012 02:03:27

Ilauna
Campeur

Thanks for the fast reply wink

I am aware of that, i can't swear she didn't have Agmundar's before i used the ring (i really doubt it) but i might have been distracted and do that.

About Adventure, i know it's beta, hence the "complaints" (which aren't, really!) so maybe somehow the deduction of energy could be changed to happen when the fight starts or anytime past the loading screen tongue
Anyway, just saying to take a look at those and fix smile

Once again, thank you very much,
Ilauna

Dernière modification par Ilauna (18-01-2012 02:08:31)

#4 18-01-2012 15:13:41

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

happend to me a couple of times as well:

mainly when i play against bosses in adventure mode, a random iceelf gains his rage bonus on the first turn for no reason whatsoever includeing the effect (got +1atk or +1atk/+1def if its agmundar or krokrem)

also when i play the pack and the opponent goes first and attacks wild, the fetched lunation activates twice for a +2atk/+4def bonus (again only against bosses)

but honestly, i dont mind and welcome anything that makes things easier against cheating bosses xD

I'm back to Pack

Pied de page des forums