Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2012 03:25:45

01chengm
Ptit nouveau

Nehant ecstacy/damage deck

I've been pretty excited about the new release for the nehants and it offers totally new gameplay for the the demons.

So far I've been leveling Grief, Pain and The fallen and the deck mainly relies on the the damage dealt through Ecstasy and dealing damage to yourself.

Main cards are:

Ecstasy
Elimimehantation
Nemesis
Demon's Rage
and few slots tweaking here and there, maybe some cursed items and nehants inspirations?

I'm debating whether such a lineup would be better: Torment, The Fallen and Ardrakar, as Ardrakar gives the fallen full stat bonus and torment will be a beast with 9/13 attack and 4 defense.

If so, what would be good cards to put in that? The characters seems to lack full synergy compare to my quickdraw deck, below are some possible strats:

1) Add corruptions to make use of the fallen and ardrakar's nehant guem
2) maintain ecstacy strat
3) focus on damage such as one hit, one dead, dark fury etc?

Thoughts?

#2 18-01-2012 04:04:13

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Nehant ecstacy/damage deck

i just had the honor to fight ure deck in the training room and i gotta say that this ecstasy thing was pretty annoying... plus i think you already had quite an awesome damage output for 'not' having a good setup as u think...

i m not that sure about the ecstasy thing because
a.) u ll damage yourself (its just a bit but it might cause trouble against beatdown decks) and
b.) u can only have one out at each time so you wont be able to stack the effect

on the other hand the chars were not fully leveled yet so it might change once u re done with training

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 18-01-2012 04:09:04

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

ive been waiting for some to come up for sale in the market to purchase them i just now got torment im running azaram and the shadow nehant to get a attack boost ,im using one hit one dead and dark furys and a few more shenanigans

#4 18-01-2012 05:22:02

Anihilate
Solarian

Drop Nemesis, it's only a tool with Chalice. Dark Fury is a must. The fallen is THE crappiest of the nehantists, He'll only ruin whatever you want to do.

In a Demon beatdown, you really don't have much room for nehantic spells. If you insist on using the fallen, try Nehant's Presence, Your main spells should be Revealing the Secret, Narcissism, and Breaking the first/Second Chain. If you want, You can even add Cutting all ties, if torment is tapped, you can take advantage of The Fallen and Ardrakar to leave your opponent with an empty hand by the time your characters untap.

Ecstacy is an excellent card, but you really don't need to go out of your way to damage yourself, remember, your opponent is going to try to hammer away at you. Most decks use physical damage and one alternative source, let them trigger Ecstacy instead of draining your demons.

Cards that work well in a demon beat down
Hit for hit
Demonic Affliction
Favor of the Dawn
The Price of Flesh

If you're using Torment With Ardrakar, add at least 2 Black Chimera. You can use [card]Velocity[/card] to activate it on the fallen or Torment instantly, or draw power.

I find using Torment/Pain and Azaram together can Reap quite a bit of hell. Paranoia is a marvelous card XD

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums