Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2012 00:46:35

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Adventure PVE Rewards System - Proposal

Feerik;

This is my suggestion for the current issues/debate over the Adventure mode rewards.

As a reward for completing missions in the Adventure mode, players receive 'bid points' (call them whatever you like). These points can then be used in the 'auction house' to purchase cards, similar to what we saw over Halloween event.

When a player purchases extra Energy from your store, he/she becomes 'blessed' (again, call it whatever) and earns a % bonus 'bid points' per win. This could last for 3 weeks (same as the 'sell period' on the marketplace).

In the above proposal, we move back to a system where everyone can get something-- but your paying players have a distinct and clear advantage. This system has been working with success for this game to date-- and, ultimately, since there is now a reason for people to buy this product, Feerik should also see a benefit. Applying the same type of idea to Adventure mode seems a logical step.

Please consider the following advantages to your company:

1 - Feerik already has developed an auction-type system (Halloween event) so implementation shouldn't be horrible
2 - Players who buy Energy (with Feez, etc) get a major advantage, and thus it becomes tempting to purchase Energy
3 - When a player cannot manage to win an auction, and thus do not get a prize w/out significant work, they are not frustrated with Feerik, they become frustated with other players.
4 - Yet, despite #3, free players DO still get something, so they won't complain (as much)

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I truly enjoy the Adventure mode, however have been frustrated with the recent changes as there isn't, currently, a real motivation to play. Hopefully a solution exists that can support this for a long time to come.

--A

Note:
A similar system was talked about in passing by another player on the English forums, and I though it was brilliant- I am merely taking this one step further and developing it into a real/workable proposal. Pat yourself on the back for such a good base idea.

Pied de page des forums