Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#276 09-01-2012 18:57:06

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Re : Adventure Mode (beta)

EwokDan a écrit :

Just got a second Mystic Slayers Shadow? Thought that couldn't happen?

I've seen a couple diferent players with multiple copies of "picnic", so I suppose that multiple copies must happen. Haven't seen doubles of the 'Spirit of __' yet, though, but I doubt many people use that card in reality.

--A

#277 09-01-2012 22:20:00

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

ashman a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

I've seen a couple diferent players with multiple copies of "picnic", so I suppose that multiple copies must happen. Haven't seen doubles of the 'Spirit of __' yet, though, but I doubt many people use that card in reality.

--A

This is true. You only get the one of Strength cards...and yes not many people use them anymore since they've become something of a novelty card. They were good. Then became a toy for you to let your little Crystocats play with.

#278 09-01-2012 22:48:57

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Well, there has been no offical word on wether these cards are 'unique' or not..oh btw Col Beowolf...good run bailing on our fight with your TG deck copied card for card from Annihalate (spelling). Lol, you ran from Avalonians ^^ i doth lol

Dernière modification par EwokDan (09-01-2012 22:50:14)

#279 09-01-2012 22:51:44

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

EwokDan a écrit :

Well, there has been no offical word on wether these cards are 'unique' or not..oh btw Col Beowolf...good run bailing on our fight with your TG deck copied card for card from Annihalate (spelling). Lol, you ran from Avalonians ^^ i doth lol

Got a drink sue me that I didnt make it back in time *Rolls eyes* and yes, the mods have said that you only get one of the Strength cards. As for 'copying' card for card? Perhaps you would like to play again and just see? As a free player I cant afford the 7-8k apiece Forced marches or lamentations so I have to make do. So no....no copied card for card and didnt run. Get your facts straight.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (09-01-2012 22:53:12)

#280 09-01-2012 22:52:50

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Damn long walk to your fridge huh ^^

#281 10-01-2012 05:12:56

Anihilate
Solarian

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

Got a drink sue me that I didnt make it back in time *Rolls eyes* and yes, the mods have said that you only get one of the Strength cards. As for 'copying' card for card? Perhaps you would like to play again and just see? As a free player I cant afford the 7-8k apiece Forced marches or lamentations so I have to make do. So no....no copied card for card and didnt run. Get your facts straight.

Sakina
Iolmarek(good)
Ahlem

3 Litany
3 Basking in the sun

3 Solar Plastron
3 Spear of Light

3 Miracle
2 Supplication
2 Aura of Faith
1 Spiritual Duel

That's the cheapest nomad priests can get.

This is an update post, please refrain from flaming each other here.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#282 10-01-2012 08:49:48

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Anihilate a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
EwokDan a écrit :

Sakina
Iolmarek(good)
Ahlem

3 Litany
3 Basking in the sun

3 Solar Plastron
3 Spear of Light

3 Miracle
2 Supplication
2 Aura of Faith
1 Spiritual Duel

That's the cheapest nomad priests can get.

This is an update post, please refrain from flaming each other here.

While I thank you for going out of your way to provide me with a cheaper alternative, we weren't really flaming. Just set a story straight and left it at that.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (10-01-2012 08:52:13)

#283 10-01-2012 11:37:41

soulst3al3r
Solarian

holy crap I beat the nomad bos with the basic ice elf deck from the advent wall calendar. I definitely benefited with him changing into a warrior almost immediately lowering his spirit to a measly 0 which left him open to northern lights, blizzards, + the physical attks.

#284 10-01-2012 17:30:22

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

holy crap I beat the nomad bos with the basic ice elf deck from the advent wall calendar. I definitely benefited with him changing into a warrior almost immediately lowering his spirit to a measly 0 which left him open to northern lights, blizzards, + the physical attks.

I think they have changed the programming. In the last fights I've had the nomad boss played sol ra anger every time in the first turn. (just like the sap boss plays living nature 90% on the first turn)

#285 10-01-2012 17:51:53

Hilmario
Campeur

Gent M a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

I think they have changed the programming. In the last fights I've had the nomad boss played sol ra anger every time in the first turn. (just like the sap boss plays living nature 90% on the first turn)

The boss has done that all the time against me.

#286 10-01-2012 20:15:36

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

dunno but i think that he wouldnt be the boss if he was super easy to beat... he should use... erm... 'cheats' ?!

anyways he is the boss... !

a question from my side: so far i was able to beat every boss without difficulties but this insane noz dragon finishes me super every time. does anyone have a good idea besides the eclipse-spirit=0-strat ?!

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#287 10-01-2012 20:31:54

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Nehant deck with Demon may rise and demonic portal is a good way to beat this Dragon.

I have more trouble with the Nomads scarab...

Collectionneur de cartes

#288 10-01-2012 22:59:52

Hilmario
Campeur

Calandra a écrit :

dunno but i think that he wouldnt be the boss if he was super easy to beat... he should use... erm... 'cheats' ?!

a question from my side: so far i was able to beat every boss without difficulties but this insane noz dragon finishes me super every time. does anyone have a good idea besides the eclipse-spirit=0-strat ?!

Only deck I`m able to win with is Eclipse, with approx 70% win rate without favors.
I guess the latest bosses are harder because Feerik wants us to use money on favors.

#289 10-01-2012 23:34:05

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Calandra a écrit :

sentence and freeze + a lot of dmg

#290 11-01-2012 04:39:59

ashman
Habitant de Guem

I just finally beat the Ursend boss with the Craftsman build proposed earlier in this thread. Thanks to all.

I beat him, though, and got a 10XP card? Bummer... smile

--A

#291 11-01-2012 13:08:50

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

ashman a écrit :

I just finally beat the Ursend boss with the Craftsman build proposed earlier in this thread. Thanks to all.

--A

your getting more than me the last 2 fights ,nothing not even a favor

#292 11-01-2012 14:09:56

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I've been farming the Sap Heart boss on a daily basis...he just can't beat me at all...and now I've had a couple of fights where I got no card reward, and a couple of fights that my only reward was one favor card....

Granted, I did get a Katana last week, but still...

At least it's guaranteed crystals for winning I guess...

#293 11-01-2012 22:09:42

ashman
Habitant de Guem

farmer2220 a écrit :
ashman a écrit :

--A

I actually beat him a second time last night, and no reward. Interesting others are having this issue as well. Maybe they changed the reward system now?

--A

#294 11-01-2012 22:10:55

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

ashman a écrit :
farmer2220 a écrit :
ashman a écrit :

--A

I actually beat him a second time last night, and no reward. Interesting others are having this issue as well. Maybe they changed the reward system now?

--A

I'm pretty sure they said the rewards were random.

#295 11-01-2012 23:14:30

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

ledeir a écrit :
ashman a écrit :
farmer2220 a écrit :

--A

I have beaten him like 20 times and have got all sort of prices except for the mystic slayer's shadow himself. Its quite frustrating.

#296 11-01-2012 23:41:23

Hilmario
Campeur

Perfect versus Noz boss.

No reward..

#297 12-01-2012 00:40:12

ashman
Habitant de Guem

ledeir a écrit :
ashman a écrit :

--A

Thank you for clarifying. However, I think you are not getting what I/we were saying. I was not saying "Hey I beat him give me my $*(@ Shadow", I am saying "I beath him and got no reward, period".

I used to get 2-3 cards (or XP, favors, whatever) when beating a boss. Now, there seem to be less frequent rewards, and in many cases none at all. This appears global, and others have noticed the same thing and supported my statements in the last 1-2 days.

Thus, I think our comments/questions are legitimate. They are not complaints that need correcting, merely observations to provide data to ourselves/the community on something that is Beta, and can change w/out warning/notice.

Thank you,

--A

Dernière modification par ashman (12-01-2012 00:41:25)

#298 12-01-2012 00:56:03

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

#299 12-01-2012 01:49:50

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Thanks for the clarification!

--A

#300 12-01-2012 02:16:27

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

EwokDan a écrit :

I have 8 copies of Pic-Nic... didn't know you could get several copies of Mystic Slayers as well... It's hard enough to pull one.

Dernière modification par FutureMesca (17-01-2012 21:42:36)

Pied de page des forums