Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2012 12:30:32

Crow69
Campeur

WHY ARE HALF THE CARDS YOU NEED FOR DISCaRD NEVER THERE!

so far i only have....... thanks to the lame market!

ATD
saleem
psychurgist(waiting for him the market!)

3 treacherous
3 panic
3 look away(waiting for market)
1 mental syphon
1 theft(again need 1 from market!)
2 whips
1 lies(saves little pr***s lowering my defence)
1 strengh of zil(just to fill some spaces at the moment)
1 anathematize
2 contortion
1conjuring

what else could i add/remove to make this more efective for ELO?

#2 09-01-2012 12:34:29

Crow69
Campeur

Re : WHY ARE HALF THE CARDS YOU NEED FOR DISCaRD NEVER THERE!

OMFG! i cant even juggle things by playing kriss and adding a few heals to the discard game! I.E mercy ect.

#3 09-01-2012 13:13:52

Crow69
Campeur

well thats look away FINALY sorted smile

#4 09-01-2012 13:41:40

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Shame Theft is banned from ELO again huh.

#5 09-01-2012 13:55:26

Crow69
Campeur

EwokDan a écrit :

Shame Theft is banned from ELO again huh.

yh im devastated hopefully not for long smile

#6 09-01-2012 15:09:46

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Honestly Theft being banned won't make Discard much less powerful.  Treacherous is back.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#7 09-01-2012 15:48:17

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

you need festivities.
it is time is nice to have so you get the maximum out of psychurgist when you don't start.
I also use:
calling - heals 8 with everyone alive
tadaa
blackmail - in the last turns you might need to discard with psychurgist and find yourself with no discard card. that's why I use it. (you have whip so it might not be a problem)
chiaroscuro - keep you main character alive
to the rescue - saves you from 1HKO from pure mages and multi class mages
tempus fugit -4 attack starting from turn 4 (i'd use another tadaa if I had one)

- whips are not that great. look away reduces your attack so you will deal 0 damage in some situations.
- conjuring might look nice but actually it is a waste since you should be more preoccupied with discarding the opponent's hand and reducing his damage potential. (+1 defense and draw extra cards is not that useful)
- turned to the shadow side can be good on abyssen to keep him alive

#8 09-01-2012 16:13:00

Crow69
Campeur

Gent M a écrit :

you need festivities.
it is time is nice to have so you get the maximum out of psychurgist when you don't start.
I also use:
calling - heals 8 with everyone alive
tadaa
blackmail - in the last turns you might need to discard with psychurgist and find yourself with no discard card. that's why I use it. (you have whip so it might not be a problem)
chiaroscuro - keep you main character alive
to the rescue - saves you from 1HKO from pure mages and multi class mages
tempus fugit -4 attack starting from turn 4 (i'd use another tadaa if I had one)

- whips are not that great. look away reduces your attack so you will deal 0 damage in some situations.
- conjuring might look nice but actually it is a waste since you should be more preoccupied with discarding the opponent's hand and reducing his damage potential. (+1 defense and draw extra cards is not that useful)
- turned to the shadow side can be good on abyssen to keep him alive

lovely thank you, thats got to be the most useful come back ive ever had off these forums smile i appreciate ***bip*** time

#9 09-01-2012 16:17:59

Crow69
Campeur

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Honestly Theft being banned won't make Discard much less powerful.  Treacherous is back.

100% agree theft can be awesome at the same time can fail hard and as you have no chain off it, it can sometimes mean u only use that 1 riskey card on its own in a turn

#10 09-01-2012 18:16:30

Crow69
Campeur

hmmmm really considering trying to work on Kriss, ATD and psy id say that makes kriss easy to keep alive with dissapearance added to the game

#11 09-01-2012 18:32:43

stranglylucid
Ptit nouveau

Great thread.

Just wanted to point out that one of the main reasons your seeing a lot of the discard deck options going quickly in the marketplace is because it is the cheapest deck to build that has a shot at being capable of winning against the PVE bosses. I also don't expect that to change any time soon, so expect to keep seeing a low number of cards out there and expect to see higher prices.

#12 09-01-2012 19:21:09

Crow69
Campeur

stranglylucid a écrit :

Great thread.

Just wanted to point out that one of the main reasons your seeing a lot of the discard deck options going quickly in the marketplace is because it is the cheapest deck to build that has a shot at being capable of winning against the PVE bosses. I also don't expect that to change any time soon, so expect to keep seeing a low number of cards out there and expect to see higher prices.

yh i see what your saying ive got all the cards i need now an thats just from searching 2day WUHU! its not really that cheap when u start adding big cards like mercy,turn to the shadows ect.

Pied de page des forums