Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-11-2011 14:17:04

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

New shadow spell to complete shadow deck

I still don't know how to upload an image, if someone could help!

This is my idea to complete the shadow deck, I think really it's all that's missing. Maybe a few other versatile shadow spells so players can change their own style, but there's just missing a 3rd character and personally I like salem.

So here's my idea.

Unleash Zil
shadow spell rare
Attack +2, health -1, permanent.
Salem: Changes appearance. At the start of the fight Attack +2, Spirit +1, Defense +1 health -1. Duration: 2 fights. Cannot be discarded. Salem dies at the end of the second fight and cannot take anymore damage.
I have been tame far to long. It is time to show them the true meaning of ZIL

let me know what you guys think

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 21-11-2011 14:37:10

Nessaj
Guémélite

Re : New shadow spell to complete shadow deck

Shadow Deck is cool, and it's nice to have a third character, finally. But In my opinion, that thing that says "Cannot be discarded" is broken. Everyone has it's own strong card and weakness, take Dragon Knights for example, they have the Chimera, and only 1 per deck and they rely a lot on that, but it doesn't mean it cannot be discarded. Do for balance purposes it should also be able to be discarded.

Keep the thing "it cannot die", but remove the "cannot take damage" so it's not o imba.

You should also make a third character, a completely new one instead of Salem, I would like to see your idea.

To put images you must upload it on a website, for example imageshack, then you copy the link generated to your card here. I just don't remember now if you need to put the [.url][./url] around the link, but without the points.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (21-11-2011 14:38:43)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#3 21-11-2011 14:46:53

God
Habitant de Guem

If you're using Salem, you shoulc call the card circumcision . . . he likes to cut cut cut, try this . . .

"Circumcision"

At the start of the fight the opposing character has attack - 2 defense - 1 spirit - 1 health - 1 and discards 1 card.
You look like you could use a trim

I like the idea of a shadow card weakening the opponent, not just making yours stronge . . .  just me though

#4 21-11-2011 15:06:57

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Dont use Salem, create a 3rd mage!!!

It's for shadow mages, not for circus discard. So change salem for a third mage. You want a Shadow "MAGE" deck.

#5 21-11-2011 15:24:52

God
Habitant de Guem

rutse a écrit :

Dont use Salem, create a 3rd mage!!!

It's for shadow mages, not for circus discard. So change salem for a third mage. You want a Shadow "MAGE" deck.

Good point . . . I'd love to see them make a level 2 and 3 marlok. Not repentant or Golemarlok. Make him the 3rd shadow mage!

#6 24-11-2011 03:15:05

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Ok how about if we change it to "cannot be discarded during battle"

I'm just trying to stop clumsiness from completely distroying this deck. This way atleast it can still be discarded outside of battle. But really he dies after two fights...so I don't think it's broken. Plus he still keeps his ability to reduce his own attack by 2 on odd turns, so it would even out to attack +0 if it was his first turn and odd, and +2 on second turn if odd again, or +4 if even. Not much of an increase. Since he's maurauder he can't chain unleash zil into than the feather or illionary reflection like the other 2 can for massive bonus', plus his spirit only goes up to 3, agian not much of an increase. It's basicly just to give him a slight edge.

Alternatively I've created an upgrade for Marlok like god suggested

Marlok the Shadow mage
Level 3
Shadow guem, mage
Spirit 3
Attack 4/7
Defense 1
Health 13

Defense +2 agaisnt Golems
Can play any spell without guild or caste restriction except for fire and light spells
If turned to the shadow side is played on Marlok, it stays for 2 fights.
Turns 1, 3 and 5: Spirit +1

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (19-12-2011 23:49:03)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#7 09-01-2012 17:18:51

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

I still think it would be a cool idea to have Salem to into Zil,

Maybe a card like The forbidden book for example:

Zil Unleashed
If Salem is one of your characters and alive, he Dies and is replaced with "Zil, the first Shadow"
He gains
Mage/Maurauder
Spirit =5
attack=11/14
defense=5
Health = 20
Cannot chain
Dies after 4 turns

I also still like the idea of Marlok as a third shadow mage
Anybody else have any ideas for shadow mages?

I don't know if anyone has seen the shadow mage on eitcg.blogspot.com

Alan_Skellington.png

(this is not mine, crdit goes to  Alan_Skellington)
Pretty kool idea aswell

Card translation, for those who don't speak french.
She cannot play theurgie of faith or divine anger
at the start of the fight she gains spirit +1 for every shadow guem in play
She can play any shadow spell regardless of caste or guild restriction
she gains chain into spell or theurgie if she plays shadow spell
Turn 1,2 and 3: gains order bonus of the opponent

I would probably remove the 1 from order bonus and add a 4 and remove the playing shadow spells without restriction abilities

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (09-01-2012 17:26:28)

Mark

Pied de page des forums