Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-01-2012 05:52:18

Lemant
Campeur

Inspiration Card is a Mystery...

bMC7diVU.png

Can someone please explain to me why anyone in their sane mind would want to use this card?  A mage that can't cast spells and to have his/her Spirit set to ZERO is .... like shooting oneself in the foot.

Is +3/+2 Attack bonus suppose to convert the mage into a 'melee warrior'?  But if that were so, mage's base Attack stat wouldn't be good to begin with, not to mention the character's mage equipments/items probably wouldn't provide enough of additional boost, if any, to physical attack/defense to be effective.

#2 08-01-2012 06:00:54

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

Re : Inspiration Card is a Mystery...

i think this is used for witchblades....

#3 08-01-2012 07:11:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I've never seen it used.  Not every card can be amazing.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 08-01-2012 14:36:56

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I've never seen it used.  Not every card can be amazing.

Ive seen it used. And ***bip*** right , its not amazing... alone. In the next round things get funky if they use [card]Secret Weapon[/card] for an additional +5/+1.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

Pied de page des forums